Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooor, two balconies…one for the working royals, and another a hour or two later for all the hangers on, but without the senior royals. Almost no one would hang around to see that one, it would be hilarious. “Well, you asked for a balcony appearance, and we obliged. We never said we’d be on it with you! “
I bet KC would love a big balcony appearance with his family. He obviously gets on well with Anne and Tim and Edward and Sophie and I think he would even tolerate Andrew. It would be a great opportunity for his nieces and nephews, especially Zara who seems to adore him and last family photo with the old guard like the Gloucester’s and Kent’s.
Sadly it won’t happen because the gruesome twosome who would see it as justification for their appalling behaviour.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Glad you said that, @Hannahebee as I was thinking to myself this morning after listening to TRG's latest vid, that maybe Smegs is the one pushing this "revoke H's Visa" thing. A part of me also said that naw...she needs him in the picture, so why would she push the Visa revocation narrative? I honestly just don't know, but I do know I don't want him in my country anymore. He needs to go somewhere-anywhere, but get the duck off my shores, you namby-pamby, pussy-assed little witch!! Just GET OUT OF THE UNITED STATES! Sorry to my UK Tattlers, but he needs to get on a plane and fly the HELL off American soil!!! We don't want him here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if there is a way we can volunteer the two of them to man the Space Station?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone post the new Royal Rumble w/ the divine Nana & astute Angela? We're back from Disneyland with... COVID again 🤣
OFF Topic 🤔 This feature never works for me. Apologies!
P.s. - For those of you that go to Disney parks; they COMPLETELY changed the Lightening Lane & VIP passes. They decided to offer $25 Genie passes in lieu of the $99 VIP pass to entice more suckers to part w/ money. The twats also spring a $25 charge to reserve the new Star Wars ride!?! It's obviously designed to slow you down and keep you spending. We were only able to ride 4x the first day; in the past you could easily see both parks in 2 days. Since we had a 4-day park hopper we decided to duck going to Montecito. My BFF's hub can go anytime, they live in the OC and he's there a lot. The Cunts aren't worth wasting holiday time when we'll be at Balmoral this Summer. I'm not arsed anymore other than coming here to laff w/ the CAS Squad. Our son performed a ELO/Weezer song at Disneyland; it was magical and a much needed break from Thing 1 & Thing 2. The performance is out there on YT for those of you that kept the link of my video of HMTQ'S Platty Joob outfits 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any kind Tattler doing a new thread? I can't as it would vanish into the wilderness!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lady C plunging right in

Transactionalism of the Harkles? He's in love and she's in business.

Haz playing the system? Visa application gained through his answer to the question - have you taken any illegal substances. Haz is unlikely to have declared. The reality is that no US President will want to take action against Haz for perjury.

Harkles still abusing elders? KC and QC are the new targets following the demise of PP and TLQ. Yes they have made money but they are more unpopular than ever.

Toxic genderism? Lady C's opinion is that a nasty woman is infinitely worse than a nasty man, and that masculinity is no more toxic than femininity. The reversal of gender characteristics in a relationship can be destructive. Smeg is effectively the man in the relationship and she demonstrates masculine body language whereas Haz's body language is effete. Dominatrix and subservant.

Harkles are elitist and self-serving? Money-making enterprises like Better Up/Spotify/Netflix are parasitic and do not create betterment for anybody other than themselves. İf they were genuine humanitarians they would have stayed in TRF but woke rhetoric is more profitable.

Titles Deprivation Bill? Lady C feels that the right of Parliament should not be increased but welcomes giving KC more power to strip titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Megz reminds me of my now-estranged cousin. She was "vegan" and everyone would always scramble to ensure that there were enough vegan dishes for her to enjoy at the holidays. Now I don't mind that at all and am always happy to explore new cuisine or accommodate any dietary requirements.

Except she really wasn't vegan. She would only say that she was around the holidays so that everyone would have to fuss around just for her.

We saw Meghan pull this crap around her wedding. Everything had to be vegan and macrobiotic. She kicked her heels and screamed at the chef, claiming to taste egg (funny how Haz didn't address that in his book) And,according to attendees, the food sucked. Maybe because you don't piss off the chef, especially when he is having to make food that has a starting point of stodgy and bland.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
If anyone has experience starting a new thread (without anything blowing up whilst creating it!) that would be great! :)

Reactions: 14
I'll start the new thread
The winner is @MoodyBlue
Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

mod edit
New thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
True and the mouth looks a bit weird.
The mouth doesn't look right at all as it looks like the baby is making an o shape with it's mouth. Something about the whole image just looks off and IMO the baby in this photo does not look like a newborn baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.