Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread and another fabulous title.

IMO these 2 should be nowhere near the coronation and the government (or whoever is in charge of the invites) should tell them this. They should tell them they can't guarantee their safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the new thread and another fabulous title.

IMO these 2 should be nowhere near the coronation and the government (or whoever is in charge of the invites) should tell them this. They should tell them they can't guarantee their safety.
I totally agree. They are both so unhinged and will probably have taken some substances, that I wouldn't be surprised if they do something really outrageous as they think they've got nothing to lose now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
The threat would decrease if he’d shut his fat cake hole and keep a lower profile
Boasting about killing 25 Taliban (or possibly goat-herders) doesn't exactly lower the threat level does it. Grade-A twit. If that entitled, lazy, tosspot visits the UK the threat level on ALL our lives increases. If anything was to happen, and some member of the public got hurt I'd be beyond angry. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I was a bit shocked at the link upthread about the Smithy family, never heard of them before but can't imagine people going to the lengths of getting their address and harassing them like that

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Daily Mail.7th January 2023. Spare was released on 10th January 2023. So BP knew of the "Spare" Camilla leak accusations and released this article in advance to counter it. It proves that the Stoat was right that Camilla leaked, and Chuck's "Red Line" over his bird was a con. She'd been briefing and leaking for years.

"Camilla did not leak details of her first meeting with Prince William to the press as Harry claimed in his tell-all memoir, royal sources claim."
"The Queen Consort did not tell the press about her 1998 first meeting with Prince William, royal insiders have insisted, after The Duke of Sussex wrote in his memoirs she leaked the story to media, and gave 'pinpoint accurate details' to the press about the first time she met the heir.
'None [of the details] had come from Willy, of course. They could only have been leaked by the one other person present,' Harry wrote.

"But royal insiders today told The Telegraph that it was in fact Camilla's private secretary who mistakenly shared the details, and later resigned."

Wow! Of course, silly me.

"Royal sources said Camilla's personal aide Amanda MacManus (pictured in 1998) was responsible for the leak of details about the now Queen Consort's first meeting with William.
Camilla Parker Bowles allegedly told MacManus, who later told her husband who worked in the media.
A newspaper then obtained the details from a former colleague of MacManus' husband, the source insisted."

66290767-11608631-image-m-51_1673056068582.jpg

Under the bus she goes! Shame, she looks lovely.

"Camilla /Chuck were said to be 'furious' when she discovered the leak / faux racism /bad PR for the Palace allegations and MacManus / Susan Hussey resigned.
The aide /Lady In Waiting, who was later re-hired by Camilla / Chuck, said at the time: 'I am so very sorry for the distress this has caused. Above all, my shame is that I have failed to appease Ngozi Fulani who demanded subservience,, and my remarkable/ cowardly employer Mrs Parker Bowles. Iit's William's / my husband's colleague's friend's fault!

'I am very sorry to be leaving but as the person responsible for this unhappy chain of events, as the aide saddled with carrying the can for Camilla, I cannot with honour remain in this position but will be well compensated although my reputation is in ruins as an aide who is indiscreet/ a closet racist..

None of us on here wants a Blair Presidency, but the fact that we value and love our Monarchy doesn't mean that they should be exempt from scrutiny when they tell us untruths. I'm not important, I'm an elderly nobody with no influence, but I don't like what I'm seeing and must say so.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #324 It will insult our nation, if they attend the Coronation.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
If hazno is obliged to give a months notice if he’s coming to the uk we should know in a couple of weeks shouldn’t we? Or is he just covered by the security already in place for the Coronation?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread and recap @JAR21 Excellent job! And great new title too. Many thanks @Bobble22

I'm still chuckling over the idea of haz demanding that everyone have a 'friendly demeanor' towards him during the coronation. I can just imagine him sticking out his bottom lip and saying 'And everyone has to say that I'm the more popular brother and everyone loves me most'

He really is still a toddler emotionally isn't he?
How bizarre. You can ask that people be civil, but that’s as far as it goes. You can’t force people to be friendly when they hate your guts.

I still maintain the Stoat is clinically insane. His are not the actions of a sane person. He’s detached from reality.
---
O/T I'm home from hospital. It briefly looked like they might finally do the surgery I’m waiting for but then the NHS shook itself and said ‘don’t be silly’, discharged me with a bunch of pain and another four weeks off work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I think we (as a nation) should get the months notice so we can all make plans to be as far away from them as possible!! 🚀

Happy mother's day 💐💐💐

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm thanked those who have stuck by her for their loyalty. Much appreciated especially as she's been ill.

Things leak and the truth slowly comes out. The Royals pay less rent on their properties and are bound to keep them in good order which can cost a lot. Sometimes large repairs are offset against the rent with the agreement of Crown Estates. PA paid 7 Million for repairs and 2 Million for a 75 year lease.

The Stoats stopped paying rent after they repaid the 2.4 Million refurbishment, and Palace officials confirmed that the 2.4 Million wiped out any rental due.
The 2.4 Million came from the Crown Estates, BookWorm says, so what's going on?
Crown Estates have refused to comment on the conditions of the Stoat lease, and say it's private. But it's public money so not private.

The Stoats haven't paid rent since about April 2020, so who's been paying since then? Not the Stoats. Crown Estates? If so, how much? If the Stoats sub-let to Rug and BottleNose, how much was the rent?
Why did Crown Estates lie and say the Stoats would pay a commercial rent for the 5-bedroomed property?
BookWorm has it on good authority that a few weeks ago the Stoats had an outstanding debt on the Crown Estate books. How embarrassed are the Crown Estates and the Palace for lying to the public for the last three years? Again, what is going on?

I got a bit confused about all this stuff about leases and repairs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Marie-Claire
"......negotiations apparently continue between the Palace and the Sussexes, whose demands to attend King Charles’ Coronation in six weeks are sparking chaos, multiple outlets report."

"According to The Sun, the couple have issued new requests in order to confirm their attendance: First off, they want their children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, to be included, and they want the entire Sussex family of four to appear on the Buckingham Palace balcony alongside the rest of the royal family after the Coronation ceremony."

“The Palace are trying to wrap up negotiations as quickly as possible because they can’t go right up to the wire,” a source tells OK. “It could lead to chaos. It could very well be that it ends in stalemate, and they won’t attend. But the Palace is doing everything in its power to not let that happen.”
(The Stoats also want Ffark's birthday to be acknowledged.)

Why doesn't the Palace just say NO to all the above???

• Angry
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.