Harry & Meghan #323 Is Meg reviving the Tig, to pay for Hazno’s new wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Dishonourable mention for the den of wickedness that is Tattle……
I have no idea who those people are but it's terrible that someone would do that to them.

Getting sick of the Tattle bashing though.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I wonder if they have a plan to announce their attendance at the coronation along with the flatpacks, arrive with said flatpacks a week before the big day, get papped with them and then stage a fake kidnap. This ticks a couple of boxes, it snatches press coverage from the rest of the royals, allows them to be seen in real life without children in tow and also 'proves' that there is a security risk

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the recap @JAR21 and the title @Bobble22
Sorry I missed the recent BookWorms but was away.
I think the Stoats planned all along to attend the Coronation, and negotiations are ongoing behind the scenes for the best deal. The Palace and the Stoats have been communicating since they left the RF imo.
Now they're thrashing it out, each with a hold over the other and working together. The Stoats have nothing to lose and are dangerous, the RF has everything to lose so are vulnerable.
They can only be controlled during the Coronation, and will likely stage something dramatic before or after. Maybe involving Flatpacks.

The Flatpacks are nearly home and dry. In the press and MSM they are now de facto. People worry about their welfare, articles now routinely refer to "two children" and the circle is nearly complete. This suits the RF/Stoats well, as both parties must conceal the illegitimacy of the two cuckoos now embedded in our RF with titles and a place in the LoS.

An article says that by limiting the DoE to Edward's lifetime (The Chuck sleight of hand Harry Markle WordPress referred to) Chuck has cleverly set a precedent that the Stoat can't pass the Dukedom of Sussex on to Fffarke. This article might be rubbish but it would indicate that the Stoat will retain his title.

Trevor Coult has been silenced for pointing out the truth about the Stoat's "service" in Afghanistan, and he says that YouTube have sided with the Stoats. No comment in the TV studios or press about his right to free speech, nothing to see here, move on.
No comment that Trevor Coult really has PTSD after serving his country, as opposed to the Stoat's mushroom-induced cowardice safe in his sleeping-bag under canvas.

Chuck continues to spin himself and Camilla. He's "showing tough love to the Stoat just as HM did with PA and Harry." At the same time he's offered yet another olive branch.
His popularity base has increased because the Stoat fan-base has gone over to him instead (errr???) :ROFLMAO:
imo the only likely truths in "Spare" were about Camilla. The "red line" for Camilla was Chuck not wanting these facts to be published, and the irony of the Stoat being evicted for telling the truth is beyond parody. She is the power behind the throne and Chuck can refuse her nothing. What Cam wants, Cam gets.
Her face looks frightening to me, rather wolfish.
Read about Camilla and Stuart Higgins, former Editor of The Sun, how she leaked about the boys and Diana every week for years on end. The Stoat had a point here whatever else he said.
Some of these articles may be rubbish, but we never had this self-congratulatory spin when HM was alive.

Met Police confirm there has NOT (their caps) been an increase in anti-Monarchy demonstrations. Of course not. We all remember our beloved Queen out and about being heckled by Republic waving "NOT MY KING" placards ....
This is the same Met Police who found financial wrongdoings at Clarence House over cash for honours but dropped the investigation.

Conflicting reports about a murky deal over Frogmore. BookWorm suggested the renovation costs could be legitimately returned to the Stoats. But the renovation costs are being written off in lieu of rent? Which is it?

As @TheCutiePatootie commented, the Palace has been spinning for them all this time.

That the RF and the Stoats have nearly pulled this off is a phenomenal achievement, at the expense of public faith and trust in the honesty of our Monarch and media. They really, nearly have pulled it off! Who would doubt the word of the King of England, Head of the Church of England???? Fraud of the century.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
@ChaoticArtist My two cents? (Or Pounds or Rupees 😊) Don’t take that job. It sounds like you’ll be treated badly and definitely no appreciated! Hold out for something better!
Oh yes! Definitely not taking this one up because these guys sound way too Smegsy sketchy. I've had a few enquiries about my artwork these last couple of days, so I'm hoping that I can get enough projects to at least get some of the basic bills out while I pursue the other offer on the table. Just a matter of timing 🤞 Thank you - we are scared to let go of any offer, but hearing this unanimous opinion that it wouldn't be good to take up this offer is really helping ♥

I was going to say the same thing to @ChaoticArtist
Why would they call you on Sunday night? Are they in a different country? Sounds like they would mess you around.
Nope. Same city, actually. A couple of my friends, like me, are of the opinion that they don't have good intentions. I was mostly thinking that they are testing boundaries and would want me making sales calls 24×7, with a side of something the Gruesomes might be interested in. A (male) friend in the media industry thought they would "harrass" me, (female) friend in tech industry was blunter and said they were looking to Marcus me out. If not for yacht work then yacht-adjacent. Hence the focus on what I look like, what car I drive.

The Gruesomes and their besties make it so much easier to circumvent profanity filters 😂😂

ETA: Can't believe I missed the opportunity to bring up the 5am emails 😂😂😂 and that I would be joining three days ago 😂😂 - doesn't need to make sense to make fun of their shite 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for the new thread and recap @JAR21 Excellent job! And great new title too. Many thanks @Bobble22

I'm still chuckling over the idea of haz demanding that everyone have a 'friendly demeanor' towards him during the coronation. I can just imagine him sticking out his bottom lip and saying 'And everyone has to say that I'm the more popular brother and everyone loves me most'

He really is still a toddler emotionally isn't he?
There would have to be people employed specifically to hold up large boards to the crowds.
'Cheer now for Harry' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yes! Definitely not taking this one up because these guys sound way too Smegsy sketchy. I've had a few enquiries about my artwork these last couple of days, so I'm hoping that I can get enough projects to at least get some of the basic bills out while I pursue the other offer on the table. Just a matter of timing 🤞 Thank you - we are scared to let go of any offer, but hearing this unanimous opinion that it wouldn't be good to take up this offer is really helping ♥

Nope. Same city, actually. A couple of my friends, like me, are of the opinion that they don't have good intentions. I was mostly thinking that they are testing boundaries and would want me making sales calls 24×7, with a side of something the Gruesomes might be interested in. A (male) friend in the media industry thought they would "harrass" me, (female) friend in tech industry was blunter and said they were looking to Marcus me out. If not for yacht work then yacht-adjacent. Hence the focus on what I look like, what car I drive.

The Gruesomes and their besties make it so much easier to circumvent profanity filters 😂😂

ETA: Can't believe I missed the opportunity to bring up the 5am emails 😂😂😂 and that I would be joining three days ago 😂😂 - doesn't need to make sense to make fun of their shite 😂
Run away as fast as you can please! I always worry you don’t sleep enough as it is @ChaoticArtist and even a hint of yachty type stuff is a hundred times worse! 😳😬 No job or amount of money is worth that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine if Meagain had got together with Andrew, that would be a whole different tit show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@ChaoticArtist - I would steer well clear!
<Insert yacht steering joke 😂>

Definitely going to say no! ♥ Told the referrer today about some of the situation - wasn't a thing to talk about over the phone in public transport, they also agreed that I should look for better options. Main thing was to avoid creating a 'situation', so eventually we'll say no, not joining.

I mean, I joke about joining Smegsy's team to get the tea, but no use going to a Smegsy-type where there won't be any relevant tea 😂

Run away as fast as you can please! I always worry you don’t sleep enough as it is @ChaoticArtist and even a hint of yachty type stuff is a hundred times worse! 😳😬 No job or amount of money is worth that.
Oh that is so sweet! ♥ Don't worry though - I manage to catch up on rest sooner or later. And as I was telling mum, I'm just doing my work, watering the plants and playing with the pup a few times a day. No other work. She was worried that I'm getting projects and enquiries for only my work, so have to do everything on my own. Told her to focus on the house for now and not make me do anything else 😂 and honestly, the day before when I was finishing up part of a major ongoing project, the client's happiness made it all worth it ♥

And about the yachty stuff, it's not like I can snare a prince now who'd get my yachty past erased 😂😂 so no worries, not taking up that either.

I'm really grateful that I have so much support that I don't have to resort to yachting even in dire times 🤗 Seems inevitable sometimes but then the Universe says just kidding 😂

Ugh I just remembered Smegsy's bananas 🤮 She is so uncouth. Like this fellow exhibitor I met today - she's always rude to me for some reason. I was talking to someone new, she came and asked what I was doing there when I don't have a stall. I said supporting my friends, she asked if I had more than one. Then kept sighing and trying to interrupt our conversation. Such a TW-type mean girl move. I wanted to ask her if she has any Flatpacks but then it would have whooshed right over her head 🙄 or she'd have collapsed to the floor in tears. They're all just the same 😂

ETA: The rude exhibitor was doing the fast blinky eyes and making pouty faces too. I was avoiding looking at her mostly because it was so funny 😂 and also creepy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Andrew Lownie himself told me this (wot exalted company I keep, you may call me Your Eminence :cool:):

If you have yet to read Traitor King, it's available via Amazon on kindle for £1.99

View attachment 2040531

Happy New Thread, excellent title and a Very Happy Mothering Sunday (Mother's Day) to all 💐
Currently watching the tv programme about Edward the Traitor that was on (uk) channel 4 last night.

eta: Even my husband has noticed the similarities Between the Harkles and Edward and ‘that woman’. Unprompted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.