Harry & Meghan #320 Arch hypocrites? Just call me pwincess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the securiddy: I thought the major issue was that Hazno doesnt want just any old security, he wants M&S (Met/Royal protection) securiddy. So he's arguing about RAVEC decision to not give him it. He could, of course, pay for his own securiddy just like any other sleb, but they wouldnt be allowed to carry arms, have access to intel, and most importantly cannot be provided by the Met - who are not available for hire to anyone. Is that right?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is it true that Prince Edward chose his title. I read a couple of articles that said he liked the sound of Lord Wessex from Shakespeare In Love and asked HMQEII if he could have a title like that.
It always sounded a bit ‘Black Adderish’ to me - glad he is now DofE. Unfortunately his son is now the son of Black Adder’s mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re the securiddy: I thought the major issue was that Hazno doesnt want just any old security, he wants M&S (Met/Royal protection) securiddy. So he's arguing about RAVEC decision to not give him it. He could, of course, pay for his own securiddy just like any other sleb, but they wouldnt be allowed to carry arms, have access to intel, and most importantly cannot be provided by the Met - who are not available for hire to anyone. Is that right?
Spot on …and with this case being a judicial review , all the Courts can do is recommend the Government look at their decision again …the government can come to the same conclusion as last time …NO !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
EXCLUSIVE, People Magazine
"King Charles ‘doesn’t eat lunch’ - demands a breakfast "high in fibre" for instant results that propel him forwards and upwards!
Add a bowl of linseed for virility and hours-long stamina between the sheets .... 'Dynamite' doesn't even come close, ask Gladys!! ...... Washed down with a "Stoat Milk Shake " infused with Nature's Aphrodisiac Horny Goat Weed, he's on fire and will tackle (nearly) anything easy and not complicated that gives him good PR !
download (3).jpeg
images (1).jpeg

Photos: ButtPlugg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
EXCLUSIVE, People Magazine
"King Charles ‘doesn’t eat lunch’ - demands a breakfast "high in fibre" for instant results that propel him forwards and upwards!
Add a bowl of linseed for virility and hours-long stamina between the sheets .... 'Dynamite' doesn't even come close, ask Gladys!! Washed down with a "Stoat Milk Shake " infused with Nature's Aphrodisiac Horny Goat Weed, he's on fire and will tackle (nearly) anything easy and not complicated that gives him good PR !
View attachment 2022714View attachment 2022718
Photos: ButtPlugg
Can't beat a big bowl of hot porridge , personally ; sets you up for the day, you don't need any lunch as it keeps you full for about 6 hrs 😃😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Chita
Oh Chita, I saw someone on Reddit say that your cartoons were racist, which just demonstrates how people just jump on that accusation so quickly without any contextual understanding. Everyone here knows exactly what you mean, and what you are highlighting in your cartoons, so it saddened me for you to have that said about you. I really hoped it wouldn’t get back to you, but I guess that was an unrealistic hope given the beast the internet is these days. It must be really hard to filter out all the ridiculous but nasty ‘noise’, but I hope you can. Remember that all the people who KNOW you and what your cartoons are about, and do NOT think you are racist have the opinions that really matter. Take care 🌸
People who say that, and try to cancel @Chita amazing, funny, creative work, are the same that feel that blowing up a newsroom is a good response to a newspaper publishing a cartoon that mocks any religion. Freedom of speech is not a concept, and @Chita work has NOTHING to do with race.
Please @Chita don't stop. You are hilarious and you do capture the idiosyncrasies of the idiot duo.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@Chita s cartoons are well drawn and amusing.
Of course , certain people want to close anything like that down as it doesn't suit their holy mantra" virtue-signalling mind-set.
That's what they're like........

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New thread ready cheers :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s very obvious that you were drawing the rictus grin that’s been on show nonstop of late. Baffled by the slut strands thing too - Smegs doesn’t wear corn rows or braids I mean AS IF SHE WOULD WEAR ANY KIND OF BLACK HAIRSTYLE!!!! It’s laughable when you think about it, however I can understand you feeling upset by what’s happened and the world we live in now. Freedom of speech has been severely compromised, look at all the trans stuff, women being labelled transphobic for saying they don’t want penises in toilets and changing rooms, or for being concerned about kids being taught there are 73 genders or that it’s a great idea to suppress puberty, lop their boobs off at 13 and take drugs/have surgeries that render them infertile.

When you have people like Shouty posting a picture of LilDi, a white, blue eyed, ginger kid, privileged beyond belief, and celebrating the ‘RF’s first black princess‘ you realise that we are living in Emperor’s New Clothes era. Its ludicrous. Agenda has overtaken reality. None of Smegs’ supporters - Sugars, Oprah, TP - seem capable of seeing Smegs for what she is: a light-skinned woman who has done everything to make her features as caucasian as possible, and has only latched onto race to excuse her own horrible behaviour and for merching purposes. The fact that no one mentions the fact that she very obviously fake tans to appear more ‘black’ now it’s become a moneymaker for her shows the lack of current critical thinking, and her ‘sacred caste’ status (something other biracial women like Zendaya, for some reason aren’t afforded). But it’s changing. Chris Rock, Southpark, black Twitter are all starting to expose her lies, grifting and hypocrisy around race.

Hopefully we’ll see more and more of that coming through.
this x 100!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to love a Snowball - with the cherry on the cocktail stick - (not to everyone's taste, I know) - a real treat.. (ooops it's a bit big, sorry!!)

1678629954128.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that's the thing he wants - Met Police protection while in California or anywhere he wants.
It's very confusing but I think you are right. If he gets the right for the UK to cover his protection/security costs, it will save him $3-$4 million per year which is a huge amout of money. So, if he's in the US., my tax dollars will go to cover the U.S. costs and that will not fly in this Country.

Reactions: 16
🐀 Scabies -Twitter

Hope he keeps to his word ..... for a long long time :ROFLMAO:
When have the Gruesoms ever kept a dignified anything, especially a dignified silence?
---
This makes a lot of sense. Would explain why the Palace’s never announced it, just said it was the parents‘ decision.

I can see him waiting until after the coronation to do it, when he gets a popularity boost, and at the same time, he gets to quiet critics who say the Royals are too expensive.

If he does this, B+E are collateral damage. If it is known within the family this was coming, it could explain why the Yorks are so tight with Sussexes.
Well, I can see him offering the Yorks lesser titles (Bea deserves it, not so sure of Eug) so that they can save face and say that like their cousins, they have chosen to not use Princess

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.