Harry & Meghan #320 Arch hypocrites? Just call me pwincess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the fab new title.

Recap: The flatpacks are now Prince and Princess of Montecito, and Edward has been promoted to Duke of Edinburgh.

We're all hoping that South Park do another special episode for us 😄
Polish_20230304_202906888.jpg

Also hoping that Tattlers don't lose heart and still remain with us to diss the Harkles 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Thank you for starting new thread

I do wonder if Eddie‘s promotion is part of what Lady C is alluding to

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you for the new thread and title. ♥ Came back from a job interview to Edward having become the Duke of Edinburgh - such a relief given all the doubts and rumours these past few months! 🙂 I don't know if it's too early to celebrate or what, but the world is looking just a tiny bit brighter. Can't explain the feeling and am scared it won't last, but it's nice right now ☺

From the last thread:

@Cassandra333 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

The last pictures of the ILBW she looks OLD. The styling, the face. For someone changing her face and trying to push the "young mom" narrative, she looks easily in her late 40's. Also, back to no colours, even if no other royals around. She thinks she has a fashion sense, but she dresses like a tacky California housewife grandma. Just using money and neutrals like some nouveau riche who believes class and style can be bought.
She should see most of the wealthy people here - all cheerful colours and bling adjusted to occasion. Her Drabness would turn up her nose while (not-so!) secretly drooling over the richness of their outfits 😂

Class comes from manners and good thoughts - it cannot be bought at a designer bag store. Neither can fashion sense.

So much money, yet she buys and wears such ill-fitting clothes that always look like hand-me-downs. Some of my relatives used to give and receive those, and even if they brought out a well-worn outfit from 10 years ago, it used to be in a way better condition than her 'new' designer togs. And they'd always think so carefully about whom to give what - sizes, colour/fabric preferences, lifestyle. TW clearly doesn't think. Always picks the most drab thing, or she picks a lovely outfit but makes it look drab and bleh.

That black outfit - the fabric looks so dull and linty as if it's sooo old. If you're wearing black then it has to look black and not dusty like that. And what even was that thing with the cape or whatever?! I couldn't even look at her long enough to figure it out. And then those slippers like she folded a couple of papers during school recess 🤦

And the way she walks and simpers. Both my knees are done in and I've got severe cervical spondylitis right now, apart from a lack of confidence and general non-happiness, but even I have more of a power walk going on.

My post is going to feature in her "oh see how I was bullied" folder, isn't it? 😂

If the title reverts back to the Crown when Edward passes away, I'll bet the next Duke of Edinburgh will be prince Louis, no way will William put Duke of York onto his kid considering the stigma now attached to the york dukedom.
As the only daughter of a daughter who was always treated as less than, and schemed against so we could not inherit any ancestral property in spite of it being our legal right (taking on their karmic debt is fair though 🙄), and having faced/facing many other slights and traumas due to being "daughters", I hope that William would make it possible for Charlotte, Louise and other girls to inherit peerages/become peers in their own right. Not as a woke thing, no. It would just be right 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the new thread and title and of course the recap! Still don't know how to vote but considering I'm still on the latest level I will commit to all! haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for new thread and title xx

Just reading that Mystic Meg, who died yesterday, predicted just after the birth of Prince William that there would be a second son and he would be a whole lot of trouble !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Thank you for starting new thread

I do wonder if Eddie‘s promotion is part of what Lady C is alluding to
To be honest, I don't believe Lady C has some insight info ... just guessing... same as many others as Neil Sean, this lady Andie from the tarot thing and loads of YT and twitter folk.

Reactions: 45
Thank you for the new thread and title and of course the recap! Still don't know how to vote but considering I'm still on the latest level I will commit to all! haha.
You just need to like the post to vote.
At the bottom of every post are 3 'action' buttons.
Bottom left = report
bottom right = like and quote.
click on like and choices pop up. A thumbs up or a love heart or a smile etc etc registers your response to that post.
If you like a post suggesting a title you have now voted for it.
Posts with most likes rise to the top of the most liked posts list as they gain likes.

To keep an eye on the posts that are popular you can click the 'most liked posts' box at the top of every thread page. It's constantly updating itself.
---
To be honest, I don't believe Lady C has some insight info ... just guessing... same as many others as Neil Sean, this lady Andie from the tarot thing and loads of YT and twitter folk.
I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You just need to like the post to vote.
At the bottom of every post are 3 'action' buttons.
Bottom left = report
bottom right = like and quote.
click on like and choices pop up. A thumbs up or a love heart or a smile etc etc regidters your response to that post.
If you like a post suggezting a title you have voted for it.
Posts with most likes rise to the top of the most liked posts list as they gain likes.

To keep an eye on the posts that are popular you can click the 'most lije posts' box at the top of every thread page. It's constantly updating itself.
---

I agree.
So grateful! Thanks dear Chita!!!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yessss New Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh keeping the Hag and her puppet out of the people’s minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you for the new thread and title. ♥ Came back from a job interview to Edward having become the Duke of Edinburgh - such a relief given all the doubts and rumours these past few months! 🙂 I don't know if it's too early to celebrate or what, but the world is looking just a tiny bit brighter. Can't explain the feeling and am scared it won't last, but it's nice right now ☺

From the last thread:

@Cassandra333 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

She should see most of the wealthy people here - all cheerful colours and bling adjusted to occasion. Her Drabness would turn up her nose while (not-so!) secretly drooling over the richness of their outfits 😂

Class comes from manners and good thoughts - it cannot be bought at a designer bag store. Neither can fashion sense.

So much money, yet she buys and wears such ill-fitting clothes that always look like hand-me-downs. Some of my relatives used to give and receive those, and even if they brought out a well-worn outfit from 10 years ago, it used to be in a way better condition than her 'new' designer togs. And they'd always think so carefully about whom to give what - sizes, colour/fabric preferences, lifestyle. TW clearly doesn't think. Always picks the most drab thing, or she picks a lovely outfit but makes it look drab and bleh.

That black outfit - the fabric looks so dull and linty as if it's sooo old. If you're wearing black then it has to look black and not dusty like that. And what even was that thing with the cape or whatever?! I couldn't even look at her long enough to figure it out. And then those slippers like she folded a couple of papers during school recess 🤦

And the way she walks and simpers. Both my knees are done in and I've got severe cervical spondylitis right now, apart from a lack of confidence and general non-happiness, but even I have more of a power walk going on.

My post is going to feature in her "oh see how I was bullied" folder, isn't it? 😂

As the only daughter of a daughter who was always treated as less than, and schemed against so we could not inherit any ancestral property in spite of it being our legal right (taking on their karmic debt is fair though 🙄), and having faced/facing many other slights and traumas due to being "daughters", I hope that William would make it possible for Charlotte, Louise and other girls to inherit peerages/become peers in their own right. Not as a woke thing, no. It would just be right 🤷
She looks like very tall on this video, I thought and still think she's not that tall. Nothing relevant of course, height is just a genetic stuff, however is merely curious to see she is taller by at least one head to all the folk there... some little podium perhaps? haha. Yes I'm a hater, sorry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Today is a good day :)

The juxtaposition between today's announcement and yesterdays is stark. People Mag vs The Palace ;)

joy of joys.

It feels slightly weird to have a Duchess of Edinburgh that isn't the Queen, but I can't think of a nicer person to have the honour (I'm sounding like a monarchist today).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
She looks like very tall on this video, I thought and still think she's not that tall. Nothing relevant of course, height is just a genetic stuff, however is merely curious to see she is taller by at least one head to all the folk there... some little podium perhaps? haha. Yes I'm a hater, sorry!
Most important .... How was your job interview ??? @ChaoticArtist

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would love to see BP release an official portrait of Duke & Duchess of Edinburgh in all their regalia, let the others see what they are not part of.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
I was all deflated yesterday, but got a spring in my step now. The RF will always trump these pathetic losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.