Harry & Meghan #320 Arch hypocrites? Just call me pwincess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I’m trying to get to the bottom of. Is he trying to get the UK a taxpayer to fund his security while he takes mushrooms in LA, or is it just security when he’s back in the UK?

Can anyone clarify?

ETA: Sorry if this is a basic witch question but the legal doc I found re the Home Office court case seems to refer only to his security while in the UK (which he seems not to be eligible for as not a working royal so not representing the Queen/UK). Is there anything else in the works or have they just mumped and moaned about it like the deluded self-important cretins they are?
I dont know what the latest on the HO case is, but at Frogmore there was top security provided by the RF. With terminating the lease, KC dealt with the security issue by offering them rooms in BP instead also with top security, so the HO case would fall away. I understood that the HO case was about security in the UK only, and that the Stoat's issue was that RAVEC hadn't given him an opportunity to deal with or consult the Committee about their conclusions.
Why would the Stoats pay visits to the UK in the future? I csn't see it and it's all very unclear but as usual there's stuff going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 22
I'm off to get the supplies for tonight in the stairwell, gin, party rings, sausages on sticks, cheese and pineapple on sticks stuck into a grapefruit cut in in half and covered in tin foil, cheesy poofs, you can bring your own twiglets.
GRAPEFRUIT!? jeez that's posh, it was a potato in our house ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi Meghan
If it might be the case as suspected that you the Ho reads on here, could she have been behind @Chita 's takedown? She'll have seen with rage the cartoons that now picture her as a set on dentures on legs supported by bronzed twiglet legs. At her side is the flaccid Delta Male Stoat, emasculated henpecked and drugged.
We've seen how she intervened with Carolyn MCCall and got Piers removed.
I'd not put it past her, as ridicule to narcissists is like salt on a slug.
The Ho is the Slug and our @Chita is the salt.
Next step, we throw you over the fence into Tyler Perry's garden to dispose of what's left of you. TP can use your shrivelled remains as his Beard, :giggle:. You'll make a lovely couple.
Right, Meghan?
BIB This entire thread is twigletist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to quote my own quote but if he doesn't broker this deal they're going to not behave themselves??
Second thoughts on this, think it could be bollocks.
Welby: ..... ' Now listen up Harold. - if you & ILBW don't cause a rumpus it would look good for you, - Brownie(!) points - and as you will be in the UK you can combine it with a couple of high profile, headline-grabbing charity visits, with the kids - leave it with me, I'll sort it.'
---
GRAPEFRUIT!? jeez that's posh, it was a potato in our house ;)
don't forget the Corona Cherryade!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Welby: ..... ' Now listen up Harold. - if you & ILBW don't cause a rumpus it would look good for you, - Brownie(!) points - and as you will be in the UK you can combine it with a couple of high profile, headline-grabbing charity visits, with the kids - leave it with me, I'll sort it.'
---

don't forget the Corona Cherryade!

It's not a party without Babysham and Pony. We need to stay classy 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is what I’m trying to get to the bottom of. Is he trying to get the UK a taxpayer to fund his security while he takes mushrooms in LA, or is it just security when he’s back in the UK?

Can anyone clarify?

ETA: Sorry if this is a basic witch question but the legal doc I found re the Home Office court case seems to refer only to his security while in the UK (which he seems not to be eligible for as not a working royal so not representing the Queen/UK). Is there anything else in the works or have they just mumped and moaned about it like the deluded self-important cretins they are?
Im not completely sure. Most seem to be close to toddler trantrums

I think there are elements of status, That as a Prince he should be treated well, not treated like everyone else!
elements of him being angry with RAVEC and feeling upset with how they have treated him
And of course the old chestnut, angry with the Daily Mail or whoever published the story, for being mean to him

But its like a lot of his court cases. I'm not sure that most people are impressed or see the value of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds....for what?

Its not really achieving anything as far as I can see?

Reactions: 24
I don't know the real rules, but it should be something like this: if you have a high profile because you work for the Crown and Country you should have security paid by Crown and State. If your high profile results from your own ventures for your own profit, you should pay for your security. I don't even see how can it be otherwise.
Yes, to me it just looks like they were chancing their arm like the grifting twats they are.

Reactions: 23

I just love Sophie 😘

While some consider Charlie week, I'm thinking that he and the men I'm grey know exactly what they're doing.

1. Cut off payments to the manchild
2. Removal of HRH status
3. Promote William and Catherine
4. Make Catherine an official princess
5. Second row seats, and descending
6. Evict them from Froggie
7. Promote Edward and Sophie
8. Remove Haz security
9. Force those Overseas to make their own announcement about Princess Lili
10. Warmly announce Edwards title
11. Haz can't wear uniforms
12. They should have arrived to the ceremony in a bus, rather than in the usual parade

I know some of these started before he was King, but the men in grey suits are playing a winning card. I believe Lady C when she tells us that there's more to come, and I can't wait. Whatever the Stoats do, the palace does it better and hold all the trump cards. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A while ago I'd have despaired that they hold such relevance that they could be mentioned at the Oscars.

But knowing how completely unable they are to laugh at themselves, I want them roasted like a chicken in front of the Hollywood elite.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm curious as to why all these negative PR stories are coming out now about PA, and what's afoot. I don't believe that HM intended PA to move into Frogmore, as she'd approved his 75 year lease 20 years ago. Or that she thought W and C should move there "in due course" - presumably when PA's lease had expired 55 years from now? William would be 95!!!! Super retirement plan, what! 😆 Makes no sense.

Leaking the story about PA's Fakir. PA whining about KC not sharing his £650m inheritance from The Queen with the siblings.

ETA
It's very easy to say now that Her Majesty had intended this or that, now that she is no longer here to contradict or confirm it, and I suspect that KC has taken advantage of this especially in his treatment of PA. PA is an oaf but something not savoury is going on I feel in my bones. Some ancient score-settling? KC is a Scorpio but unskilled.

I'm a Scorpio too.

The General response is "get s job head", and that imo is why these stories are being leaked, to get that response and anger. This is KC manoeuvring for some reason which we don't know about yet, and like @Chita I've got my eye on him.
So sorry what happened to you @Chita, a victim of your talent and success. I hope you stay on here and keep on cheering us up. Xx
I thought I had read it somewhere, don’t ask me where I read so much and remember bits but not where I read them. Anyway back to the story …… I read somewhere that Royal Lodge, PA’s place, was in desperate need of repairs and renovation and the idea was he move to Frogmore while these were carried out. In other words Frogmore would only be a temporary move until all the work was done.
If true it seems like a good idea as he is still protected with security as he is ’on site’ so to speak and he is still near his horses, golf etc.

Reactions: 21
Well the door closer ain’t no chauffeur! That’s a slam the door and get the hell away , door closure (just about had ILBWs ankle in the door😂) . Proper chauffeurs use the handle, scunnered lackies just slam it.

OMG look at her being hounded by press and rubberneckers!! She looks scared for her life!!! Can totally see why Harry is wanting the UK to pay for securiddy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm off to get the supplies for tonight in the stairwell, gin, party rings, sausages on sticks, cheese and pineapple on sticks stuck into a grapefruit cut in in half and covered in tin foil, cheesy poofs, you can bring your own twiglets.
I have awarded myself 1st prize in the cheesy poofs eating contest 😋
Oops don't think there are any left now 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
(Cant take credit for finding this, someone on reddit posted it)

It was supposed to be the bloke who did the wedding (we all remember him don't we - that would've been a long ass christening ;) )

“On behalf of Presiding Bishop Michael B. Curry, and at the invitation of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, I had the blessing of presiding as the sacrament of Holy Baptism was conferred on their daughter,” Taylor shared, saying that the service took place March 3 at the couple’s home in Montecito, California.

The couple initially had asked Curry to preside at the baptism, a service he helped plan. But when he tested positive for COVID, he asked Taylor to take his place, according to Amanda Skofstad, the church’s public affairs officer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.