Harry & Meghan #320 Arch hypocrites? Just call me pwincess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the IPP status first referenced in the initial Megxit statement, before their half in half out was denied - when they mentioned what security they would need blah blah. It doesn’t say it on the Sussex royal website / which is still up and just has that statement on but then commentators reckoned he was gunning for IPP so that Canada and then the US would have to provide security. Which is not necessary, it’s just to make her feel more important than other actors.
I think their statement said they were Internationally Protected Persons!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Actually, having looks at the photos, it's since Phil's death.
Yes, I think you're right. And we all remember what happened at the same time. Oprah!!!! He could possibly be far too outraged about everything that Hazno has said, and his continued lies and antics look to be affecting him. Glad he has Sophie to help him through this.

Reactions: 27
What’s it got to do with him? Shouldn’t his loyalty be to the King the one who’s head he’s going to plonk the crown on and who’s chest he’s going to baste?
I really really really really really really really really hope the pussy whipped twit and the z list influencer stay in America
Sorry to quote my own quote but if he doesn't broker this deal they're going to not behave themselves??
Second thoughts on this, think it could be bollocks.

• Haha
Not sure whether this has been posted

I agree with what this reporter says about Haz putting his foot in it every time he opens his mouth. 😅

But I totally disagree with him even suggesting that Andrew shouldn't be with his brother at the Coronation. Andrew mixed with the wrong sort, but has never been found guilty of VG allegations. I think Charles won't even hesitate to have Andrew, and Fergie along with Bea and Eug there. This would be a good opportunity to show solidarity and put an end to squabbles on that front.

Haz, on the other hand, is a totally different cattle of fish. IMO there should be no way that Hoho attends.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I doubt they had 'all of Harry's money'. Coutts is the royal bank and I doubt he'd have been allowed to move his multi million pound trust fund from their safe hands to some california bank. They'll keep quiet about that though and enjoy the pity party while they can. The sugazz probably have a Go Fund Me page ready to launch.
You'd have to be a special kind of idiot to keep all your money in one place. Oh, wait a minute....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it the commonwealth ceremony this week.

Always brings back LOL memories of desperately shuffling through chairs like the green goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm off to get the supplies for tonight in the stairwell, gin, party rings, sausages on sticks, cheese and pineapple on sticks stuck into a grapefruit cut in in half and covered in tin foil, cheesy poofs, you can bring your own twiglets.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Mollywobbles
I think it's great as is but got my brain churning on a Sunday morning!
Maybe
("haute couture sayonara, back to basics at "designer" zara")
("Haute couture sayonara, pret a porter at zara")
("haute couture sayonara, back to sales at high street Zara".)
Fit them all in, on one line. Works for me! 🤪
The Mods will make you a speshul big space just this once.

I've read twice the excellent post about the Letters Patent and how King Charles has it all sorted for later and will leave everything tidy and wealthy for William. Fine in theory but I doubt it will happen in practice.
Just my opinion, but I think with the involvement of the Harkles it won't be smooth sailing. There's too much murk and deceit, too much mystery, and the public feel they've been taken for granted for too long.

Since the Stoat arrival, we''ve seen the Palace instinctive concealment, deflection and promoting false stories. Tolerance of the Stoats bullying, suppressing free speech and trolling, the Palace's own supine attitude to false sccusations of race. The Head of the CoE allowng fake photos of a fake christening. The press silence on the Stoat fraud, in tandem with the Palace silence on the Stoat fraud.

I never knew this before and was very naive, and there must be many more like me.
This breakdown of trust in the press and RF isn't going to be healed by a crafty Letters Patent move. The breakdown is irreparable and the damage is done, and If Chuck thinks his press machine can bury all this at the stroke of a pen with LP he's mistaken.

This is one factor that KC has always overlooked, the wrath of a (mostly) intelligent and cynical population, constantly underestimated by those at the top in their bubble and their support taken for granted. Now the protective cover of his mother has started to fall away his unfitness is revealed. It's about judgment and courage, and Chuck is not blessed with either. He's a press junkie, fixed on his image and loves to spin and obscure facts. He's a murky man, and his jealousy and vindictiveness have been passed on to his son. I suspect that they understand each other very well.

With William and Catherine in the wings all will be well and our Monarchy will shine again, but not until this shameful circus is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like a twitter thread well worth reading, re titles

This makes a lot of sense. Would explain why the Palace’s never announced it, just said it was the parents‘ decision.

I can see him waiting until after the coronation to do it, when he gets a popularity boost, and at the same time, he gets to quiet critics who say the Royals are too expensive.

If he does this, B+E are collateral damage. If it is known within the family this was coming, it could explain why the Yorks are so tight with Sussexes.

Reactions: 29
Thread title #321 Law of Gravity verdict on H&M! What goes up MUST come down!

• Haha
I'm off to get the supplies for tonight in the stairwell, gin, party rings, sausages on sticks, cheese and pineapple on sticks stuck into a grapefruit cut in in half and covered in tin foil, cheesy poofs, you can bring your own twiglets.
Was that not called a hedgehog, back in the day when prawn cocktail and Black Forest gateau were trendy😂😂?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Spencers probably knew nothing about it and will have been gobsmacked. The whole story's just an FU to the RF, none of us believe it's true, but the catch is that nobody's going to issue a denial. Not the Spencer sisters or the RF.
This is how it will be left, even though there are no photos, that the christening of Princess Lilibet was attended by "royalty". It's all PR.
It's in more press today.
Somebody should come forward with proof the Spencer sisters were in fact in the UK on that date. I live near Lady Sarah and she does a lot of charity work in the area which is reported in the local paper. I am keeping a very close eye on things 🧐
I'm turning into the ILBW 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Beatrice and Eugenie have HRH status and no securiddy; D&D of Edinborough and Anne, Princess Royal have securiddy as needed. HRH in itself does not equate with full time securiddy. It's all ego with the reeks.
I don't know the real rules, but it should be something like this: if you have a high profile because you work for the Crown and Country you should have security paid by Crown and State. If your high profile results from your own ventures for your own profit, you should pay for your security. I don't even see how can it be otherwise.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.