Harry & Meghan #319 Not enough Pa hugs, gimme more drugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bad and I don’t care! 😆
Just text my boss: “I woke up, it’s raining and I’m going to take a personal day and go back to bed!”
He responded “Ok!”
So it is indeed, a HAPPY FRIDAY!! 😆😆😆
Love it. I don't work Fridays anymore (or Thursdays) and as it is snowing here (northern England) I am giving myself a snow day lazing on the sofa drinking tea and eating chocolate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If the title reverts back to the Crown when Edward passes away, I'll bet the next Duke of Edinburgh will be prince Louis, no way will William put Duke of York onto his kid considering the stigma now attached to the york dukedom.
I think Louis will be an Earldom at first (like Edward) and then get a Dukedom down the line.

Reactions: 26
Love it. I don't work Fridays anymore (or Thursdays) and as it is snowing here (northern England) I am giving myself a snow day lazing on the sofa drinking tea and eating chocolate.
That sounds lovely!! (Even the snow ❄ part!)
OMG! Someone start a new thread STAT!!! (Please!!) 😊

Reactions: 21
How do you address the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke of Sussex.

Duke of Edinburgh you bow or curtesy to.
Harry you punch him in the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think Louis will be an Earldom at first (like Edward) and then get a Dukedom down the line.
Agree, as much as I can foreseen Charles is not charismatic enough and his last actions have caused too much struggle, all this imo. Monarchy is, again imo, holding up because PPoW & Children. Also the new DDoE has their great contribution. Without them, KC can't survive, love his nature love andso, however he's supposed to be some leader or so. I don't see that in him. However think you're right @Reverend and the future try and focus on the little Wales kids.
---
How do you address the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duke of Sussex.

Duke of Edinburgh you bow or curtesy to.
Harry you punch him in the face.
I vote for that!!!! hahahha

Reactions: 21
Shall I start a new thread?
The most liked title was from @DanDanTheIceCreamMan

Harry & Meghan #320 Arch Hypocrites? Just Call Me Pwincess
---
Harry & Meghan #320 Arch Hypocrites? Just Call Me Pwincess

New thread started

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.