Harry & Meghan #319 Not enough Pa hugs, gimme more drugs.

Did it happen ?

• Yes

Votes: 42 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 5.0%
  • More PR b’shite

Votes: 123 30.5%
  • Cannot christen flatpacks

Votes: 50 12.4%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 104 25.8%
  • Yes it happened three days before they said

Votes: 64 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the new title

Seems we have a new Princess of the realm - Tattlers are not happy that the actual King of the United Kingdom was ‘told’ this joyous news - did it happen or didn’t it - you decide
Please add anymore recaps

previous fred

Carry on Tattlers and a quick poll 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
As an American, announcing this on their own just makes Meghan look desperate for titles. Like, sadly and pathetically desperate to be royal. It's her grasping that undercuts any potential victory.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
The BP statement was very clear - the delay was caused by the overseas considering things.

It also won't make a jot of difference - no security, their own titles are still tarnished by their own hand and they they will still be mocked and ridiculed because they are wot Freda said.

• Sick
Reactions: 74
I wonder if William can pull a Felipe on Cuck Three Sticks

P.S. thanks for new thread and title.

Reactions: 30
I cannot believe they've been given titles.

What a lovely lesson for Archie and Lilibet.

They watch their parents treat everyone like tit, behaving like two spoilt entitled arseholes, and still the rewards keep coming.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
This is why KC has to speak up (remove the titles and LoS for the flatpacks) and stop this nonsense now! Are they trying to set up an alternative RF in the U.S.? What if the snake Eugenie ends up moving to CA?They can create their own "royal" compound in CA and their words and actions will make it appear as if they are acting on behalf of the Royal Family.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Definitely see Meghan getting fed up of haz and jumping ship to Tyler Perry . Smarter and more money .Only a Matter of time .

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Bwahahaha yah things are going a bit TOO far...
320 - Time for a Republic?
🤭😉🤣 Obviously
it's a joke. Too soon?

duck THOSE bleeping FUCKFACES Thanks for the new Fred
I've said it many times, I'm a republican but I'm buggered if I'll let these two fucks be the cause of it ;)

Harry & Meghan #320 Arch Hypocrites? Just Call Me Pwincess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think this is all about the balcony.; they will demand that prince farchie and princess legless be on the balcony with the other grandchildren of the king as is their God given right by birth mail otherwise the racism of the RF will be on display for all the world to see. This powerplay may be their last hurrah; I don't think KC will like being told not asked.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
As an American, announcing this on their own just makes Meghan look desperate for titles. Like, sadly and pathetically desperate to be royal. It's her grasping that undercuts any potential victory.
Oh, I’m sure she will be issuing missives and declarations about the stress of raising a prince and a princess…even although they are exactly the same flatpacks as before. She will be exploiting every iota of these poor flatpacks whilst their drug addled father does sweet f a.
I have to say that I have never yet attended a christening Which was done and dusted in 2 hours. Was it just a naming ceremony? Did Prilli get dunked or was there no holy water involved? How did they manage a ceremony, food and dancing in such a short space of time? Did Backgrid miss the other 29 guests attending or are they still stuck in either the 26 bathrooms or the secret labyrinth beneath the shot show macmansion?
aaaargh I hate this pair🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I think this is all about the balcony.; they will demand that prince farchie and princess legless be on the balcony with the other grandchildren of the king as is their God given right by birth mail otherwise the racism of the RF will be on display for all the world to see. This powerplay may be their last hurrah; I don't think KC will like being told not asked.
This makes perfect sense!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
This is NEVER going to end with Meganarc. For the rest of our lives we're going to be cursed by this bleeping woman and her dimwit husband. They are DERANGED. I'm so bloody depressed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Does anyone else find it odd that we are only hearing about Lili nothing has been mentioned in regards to Archie.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
It seems to me things are coming to a head. If the children get Princess/Prince she'll start going after the IPP status, ( Got to keep them safe ). and we will be funding her forever. I think she's making a stand, saying her children are now P/P and will flog their titles for what it's worth.
She's also doing this because she is INCANDESCENT with rage and hate , typical Narc. Harold the same. Made for each other. Shhe's got nothing to lose now, and she's going for everything . I bet she is hoping for a Massive Pay day and she'll be happy to sign an NDA and keep the kid's close as collateral. High stakes going on folks. It all sounds a bit desperate and doesn't hang together right from the Archbishop crap, timing, guests, it's another PR stunt for sure.

Also, Tyler Perry was defo not there for a happy event. Deposition, I bet you!

Also, quick thought here. If those kiddies are surrogate produced and she's waiting for their titles, and she doesn't get them any chance she thinks she can sue for RF? It just labours on and on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Goady fuckers aren't they.

Interesting website is not updated yet, l suspect KC3 waits to see what public reation is first, we get a lot of leaks that come to nothing.

And, the gruesomes may think they have one over the RF but this opens them up to so many allegations of hypocrisy, particularly from those in the US. Can you imagine what SP could do with this?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.