Harry & Meghan #319 Not enough Pa hugs, gimme more drugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame she won’t be at the Met Gala. She’s rock up in the most expensive gown ever created and still look like this (check out the white legs).
13C591B6-0095-4FA9-961E-7850AC1FA0B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I tend to believe in this. I think KC3 is a narc himself and he feels threatened by W&C popularity. He knows a lot of people would have skipped his reign and would rather have William succeed the Late Queen. So, dealing with the Harkles or having the Harkles on the news is easier for him as he knows nobody likes them, they are despicable and vs the Harkles he is the good one.

But: W&C are smart, and they are not the best at poker face - when they are stressed, or pissed, you can see it in their faces (Caribbean Tour, the Diana statue event, etc). And truth is, they seem to have a close and affectionate relationship with the King and Queen Consort, so I doubt the decisions about the Harkles are not taken as a family.

I will be looking, and very curious, at the way they will interact on the Commonwealth service this weekend.
I will too. I did take notice of W&C at the Hayes Muslim yesterday and honestly they looked relaxed and happy. So….

Reactions: 31
This needs to be shared far and wide.
Also?
Harry needs to leave my country ASAP.
If you don’t get why I just wrote that, then make time to listen/watch this video.
He is NOT a US citizen and has absolutely NO RIGHT to dictate to me or ANY of my countrymen, what we can and cannot say!!
duck OFF Harry, and get the duck OUT of my country!!! 🤬
I will have a watch.
However we don’t want him back either! They’re quickly making sure they’re persona non grata everywhere.
I can’t see them coming back to the UK - I believe TOS wanted the DofE which would have seen them resident at Balmoral on his insistence but other than that it’s apparently not safe for them here. I can’t see Canada having much truck with them, Oz and the entirety of Africa is out. NZ maybe? But again would they be welcome?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am really happy about Edward being the new DoE. And I also agree with it being an non hereditary title. And the whole thing makes me think that the Harkles knew about this. I think that after the coronation, KC3 is going to push for changes in the titles - maybe the Sussex titles will not be hereditary either - and maybe even patents letter - hence them pushing for the titles.

I think the baptism - if there was a baptism - was planned in a rush to create a motive to pit one of the Harkles children on the news using the tittle, without an announcement.

I am now sure that no conversations were held between the Harkles and Buckingham, nor KC3,
BIB

Just my opinions but I could see the Sussex title being made a lifetime one by William, so that Prarchie can only inherit the Dumbarton Earldom. Especially if the kid's firmly onside with all the merching.

The news today should mean that Hazza's never going to get an upgraded title. By the time the Edinburgh Dukedom reverts back to the Crown, it'll probably be William's to re-issue.

I really hope, after the Coronation, the Harkles fade away from any UK Royal events. There won't be anything big for ages now if things progress normally. I don't think William's having an Investiture as PoW and Charles probably won't reach Jubilee level. It'll just be back to Trooping, etc and stuff like the Edinburgh kids' weddings for a good few years, and without the promise of a carriage/the balcony/being the centre of attention I doubt the Harkles will bother to turn up.

So, Haz can spend the rest of his life disappearing up his own psychedelic arse, communing with Mummy in a fug of weed fumes, and the way Smeg's going, she'll end up looking increasingly like the late Pete Burns with every passing year.

Let's face it, she's off to a good start, both looks and fashion-wise.

Stringy extensions? Tick.
Shapeless beige outfits? Tick

And we can just laugh at it all, knowing that the only damage they're now capable of doing is to themselves and not the Monarchy.

Screenshot_20230310-102523_kindlephoto-2181950023.png

Maybe the Flatpacks will take a long, hard look at the mess, and decide to rebel by being normal, respectable, and with no signs of an unhealthy obsession with their long-dead Granny. For their sakes, I hope so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I like the way this article has been written
"They know perfectly well that no one in California would look twice at a third-rate television actress and a junior-ranking ex-army officer unless they were touched by the stardust of royalty."
Ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Doesnt the American constitution state that titles from foreign royal families may not be used in the USA?
No. It’s often misrepresented in the media. The Constitution says no officer/elected official may accept a title from a foreign state.

The actual text:

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Edinburgh dukedom is, I believe, the most prestigious of the lot. Duke of York and Duke of Windsor were also up there but have now both been tainted so it wouldn't come as much surprise if we saw those two faded out.
I know where you are coming from, but I don't think the Duke of York title will be faded out. The current Duke isn't as bad as some of the forebears (believe it or not!).

I think that the idea that like the title of Princess Royal some of the Royal Dukedoms are non-hereditary is a very good idea. It stops them from having to come up with new ones all the time. Some of the past Royal Dukedoms (like Connaught) are in the Irish Republic, and others if revived would cause offence ( Cumberland, Albany, etc.) so they don't have to use those ever again.

Reactions: 25
I hope Lady Louise starts to use her Princess title now.
I think it's clear sge has decided not to because her brother's title has been changed on the website but hers hasn't. Good on her, the sign of a confident person, I'd say, and people will know she could be a princess but has chosen not to flaunt the title.

Reactions: 37
Where the hell are Californian Social Services? Harry is a self-confessed druggie ffs. I can't believe this. How can a druggie and a ho get thru British customs? It's MAD. It usually takes me a few pages to get pissed off ... but I've woken-up angry today.
Maybe authorities have been there, seen the dolls, compared with the shawl and other pics. Once satisfied these nutters have actual Flatpack Dollies, they left scribbling "deranged druggies, dressing up nightstands and calling them offspring. No children here" across the top of the report, before speeding away.

Hmm. Maybe we should call CPS just to make sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it's clear sge has decided not to because her brother's title has been changed on the website but hers hasn't. Good on her, the sign of a confident person, I'd say, and people will know she could be a princess but has chosen not to flaunt the title.
To be honest I would imagine she would wait until.she has finished university if she was going to claim her "birthright" but it is more of a hope than an expectation that she will, she seems very lovely and down to earth.

Reactions: 32
No. It’s often misrepresented in the media. The Constitution says no officer/elected official may accept a title from a foreign state.

The actual text:

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
Bet the witch of a wife doesn't know that. They’re still nobody’s and will remain nobody’s. Even with the flat packs titles

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just read about DDOE. Congratulations to Edward and Sophie. It makes sense about Prince and Princess Flatpack now. It's like bringing a token gift for the siblings when it's your Godchild's birthday. Those titles in America for non exsistant children are really of no consequence. It will be set right one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This needs to be shared far and wide.
Also?
Harry needs to leave my country ASAP.
If you don’t get why I just wrote that, then make time to listen/watch this video.
He is NOT a US citizen and has absolutely NO RIGHT to dictate to me or ANY of my countrymen, what we can and cannot say!! He is meddling where he shouldn’t and involved with nefarious people and organizations.
duck OFF Harry, and get the duck OUT of my country!!! 🤬
His admission on national television that he uses illegal drugs to medicate himself should be enough to get his visa pulled. It would be for anyone else. But, sadly, it won't happen because of "who he is"j and he's probably got some feel good doctor prescribing for him so it's "legal".

Reactions: 31
I've had a crappy morning and have skipped to the last page of the thread. I'm glad I did because the news that Edward has been given the Duke of Edinburgh is wonderful. So well deserved by Edward and Sophie too.

So I when I woke up this morning it was to a text from my nephew which left me seriously worried. He'd sent it in the night but I was asleep so didn't get it until this morning. I couldn't get hold of him so contacted his dad (my brother). He went to check on my nephew and thankfully he's ok. Such a huge relief, I'd been so worried. Now I just have to convince him that he needs to come and stay with me. He's not ready to talk to me yet though so I'll give it a few days. Horrible start to the day but hopefully it can start to get better now. I'm going to bake some bread and take out all my anger/worry/fear on the dough before I bake it.
Edited to add. I got so wound up that I emailed my MP to say that Harry's irresponsibility over psychedelics and mental health is appalling and a statement needs to be made by the government and all the parties. I also said that in light of his antics, he shouldn't be allowed to attend the coronation. Made me feel a bit better, I must admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.