Harry & Meghan #319 Not enough Pa hugs, gimme more drugs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has order of procession - the Duke of Edinburgh or Duke of Sussex? I know the Queen made changes so the Princess Royal had priority over Catherine and Sophie ( I may have that last bit wrong on the who but remember TQ made some changes).

Reactions: 23
Just read about DDOE. Congratulations to Edward and Sophie. It makes sense about Prince and Princess Flatpack now. It's like bringing a token gift for the siblings when it's your Godchild's birthday. Those titles in America for non exsistant children are really of no consequence. It will be set right one way or another.
Perhaps KCIII was saving the gift of the title specifically for the Dukes birthday! Wow! What a gift, indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A post on their insta page and a press release! More than what those shits have! A very Happy birthday indeed!
54C6AA9A-F19D-44C5-B03C-665ECE306399.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
It does - looks like that Great Horse Twitter guy got this one way wrong! :)
Thank goodness. That Twitter freak was getting a lot of attention yesterday and it was all so depressing. If you are royalist. Great for the sugers which made me question their real affiliation. They say they are royalist but it didn’t sound like it yesterday. They were pissing me off with their negative posts and I was already pissed off enough.

Reactions: 30
Thank goodness. That Twitter freak was getting a lot of attention yesterday and it was all so depressing. If you are royalist. Great for the sugers which made me question their real affiliation. They say they are royalist but it didn’t sound like it yesterday. They were pissing me off with their negative posts and I was already pissed off enough.
The Great Horse Fallen Off lady is a lawyer, but I don’t know her exact genre. I do know she hypes tit up though, and then? Nothing. Other times? She’s on the money. She somehow has connections to the UK, but again, I don’t know. Regardless, she pissed off a lot of people with her tweets.
Maybe she needs a Time Out! 😆

• Heart
Sorry another question. Is there a (private) ceremony to become a Duke? I know it’s not real, but in The Crown episode 1 they showed Prince Philip being anointed by GVI. Or is it literally a royal memo to everyone?

Reactions: 14
I feel a spring in my step....and Hazno has just gone one rung down again on his descent into the minus numbers re. public opinion.

Satisfying end to the week and I just feel very sorry for H's sprogs being used as puppets for his scheming to disrespect the QEII and C's wishes re. not needing to change the letters patent they'd just use the custom of not taking up titles in the male line anymore ie. as Edward did with his children - ie. H has yet again shown total disrespect to QEII.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
GB News has just been discussing the Harkles titles and one of the presenters (Esther) said there is only one word to describe them and that's hypocrites. I whole heartedly agree.

Reactions: 48
Sorry another question. Is there a (private) ceremony to become a Duke? I know it’s not real, but in The Crown episode 1 they showed Prince Philip being anointed by GVI. Or is it literally a royal memo to everyone?
There is no ceremony now. The King just signs the Letters Patent granting the titles.

In the days when hereditary peers had automatic membership of the House of Lords there would have been a ceremony when he presented his Letters Patent and took the oath in the House. This is usually a significant ceremony with the new peer and two supporters wearing their parliamentary robes with the Garter King of Arms dressed in his heralds tabard all in procession to the table. As the Royals no longer attend the House of Lords, no ceremony takes place.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Glad for Edward & Sophie, new DDoE!
Returning to gossip, I've just see on YT Tiffany & Co removing bracelet from webshop due to complains... haha. Don't know if true but love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing Edward get the DDOE title has made my day, I love how TRF have been completely silence over those 2 yet have posted about Edward, now we know why it was announced that they would be using the titles.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm a bit behind again, but found this so apologies if already posted. Yipeeeeee

Prince Edward has been named the new Duke of Edinburgh, taking his late father’s title.

A Buckingham Palace statement said he will take on the title from today, 10 March, his 59th birthday.

His wife, Sophie, the former Countess of Wessex, is now the Duchess of Edinburgh and their 15-year-old son James, Viscount Severn is the new Earl of Wessex.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Glad for Edward & Sophie, new DDoE!
Returning to gossip, I've just see on YT Tiffany & Co removing bracelet from webshop due to complains... haha. Don't know if true but love it!
I have to comment!! The pic of Smegs used in the promo for the video shows she’s aging and she’s looking more and more like her mother!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
If the title reverts back to the Crown when Edward passes away, I'll bet the next Duke of Edinburgh will be prince Louis, no way will William put Duke of York onto his kid considering the stigma now attached to the york dukedom.

Reactions: 38
OT / Some one pls could tell me how to vote for new titles? Thanks!
Edit: Meaning thread titles... not the invisible kids andso hahhaa.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m bad and I don’t care! 😆
Just text my boss: “I woke up, it’s raining and I’m going to take a personal day and go back to bed!”
He responded “Ok!”
So it is indeed, a HAPPY FRIDAY!! 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.