Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not sure if Charles and co were given a choice !! I think this is Harold using his connections for his children.

No real idea why? whats the point of an American Prince and Princess? you cant benefit from a UK title if you arent in the UK surely?
Megsy is all about image. She thinks it is going to be so impressive that SHE has children with Prince and Princess titles. Like that is really going to matter here. We already know what a buffoon she is. How is a title going to make a difference? Like putting lipsick on a pig. Geez!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Megsy is all about image. She thinks it is going to be so impressive that SHE has children with Prince and Princess titles. Like that is really going to matter here. We already know what a buffoon she is. How is a title going to make a difference? Like putting lipsick on a pig. Geez!
Is Megsy doing this because there is a divorce in the offing and she wants children with titles?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I wish the press would either shut up or get facts straight....I was reading about how pleased Haz is that Eug has moved into Froggiecott .Also read that Charles was moving Andrew there,so maybe that was not correct either.I give up,and am certainly done with the lot of them, except Wills and family....oh and Johnnie of course.
I think we should start petitioning the BBC or whoever is filming the corry for a Johnny-specific camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Our city's having 2 events this Saturday but the tickets are $20pp! I buy the colours online and let the kids go. The dads are great; one year for a neighborhood party they made a HUGE slip and slide. The cops and fire department brought cars and they got a permit to close the street. I have the best pictures of our son in 2nd grade covered in colours his little mind was blown. Our city is 39% Asian so every holiday is celebrated.
That is lovely! ♥ And OMG the ticket prices!! 😱 Events here are expensive too. Though mostly people still just play in their neighbourhoods/institutions/with friends/at home which is usually free. Hope you haven't had much trouble dealing with the colours!

I was already feeling low because community festival and my parents and I are rather isolated right now, and other circumstances, and now the Gruesomes are playing these games. Was reading somewhere that the Palace has confirmed the titles for the Flatpacks? Hope that isn't true! Got a raging headache now but I'm just going to go make some soaps. The fragrances on top of the headache might hopefully kill a few more brain cells so I don't have to process any of this absolute shite.

The poor Waleses. And the Wessexes and the Princess Royal and HMTQ's cousins who have quietly served with so much dignity and even taken shite from those two. Whether it's true or not, the fact that they're able to pull all of this off is just an insult to their service.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I absolutely agree with you. Besides from the opportunity to monetise the kids, continue their privacahhh tour and grift ad infenitum I believe there is some very very peculiar subtext to this which we are not privvy to. They seem to have an enormous hold over him and I'm not sure why.
I vaguely remember from when Diana was alive there were rumours about Chas and one of his aides having more than a professional relationship. There was an embargo against publishing his name in the UK but it was printed abroad. The aide has now resigned.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As its a fait accompli....and we now have no choice about it!!!

Has anyone else thought, wouldnt it be great if the British Press could find a new affectionate nickname for the new Princess? Same as we have Princess Di and Princess Kate,

So in honour of the coronation, and the queen of coronation street , Bet Lynch, can I present to you

Princess Bet!

Its absolutely perfect for her. Its an abreviation of her name, lilibet, and its perfect for the British, who will get the connections, and maybe a bit confusing for Americans who wont!!! I think even Charles and Camilla are fans of corrie! so its perfect for them too!
If parts of the media are still calling the Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton. America doesn’t have Royal titles. I’ll keep calling them Table and Bookshelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.