Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really at a loss on how allowing Archie and Lilibet to use the titles Prince/Princess fits in to the whole idea of a slimmed down monarchy. At the time of his birth even the gruesome twosome said they wanted Archie to be known as Master so he would grow up as a private individual. I'm guessing we have another generation of grifters coming through who will follow their mum and dad in trading off connections to the royals for a living.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Did KCIII actually have any choice in this matter of princess for Lilibet?
They could have called her princess as soon as he became king couldn't they?
I'd get rid of all of them so don't really give a bugger either way.
Exactly. What’s clear to me is H&M clearly released this knowing it ties the royal family’s hands. If they come out now and say “no, she’s not a princess and can’t use that title” they’ll point to racism and say that because Lilibet is a grandchild of a reigning monarch she’s entitled to use it, and that the family is trying to prevent her from doing so because of Meghan. It’s a PR nightmare for the roya family, and H&M knew full well what they did with this. It just further shows that they’re full of tit. You want out? Fine, but how dare you come against the family and then have the audacity to use those titles for your children if everything to do with the monarchy is so toxic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
But lilbetty can't be an hrh she's an America citizen.. Maybe lilarchiebald be hrh but not lil lilbetty

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Exactly. What’s clear to me is H&M clearly released this knowing it ties the royal family’s hands. If they come out now and say “no, she’s not a princess and can’t use that title” they’ll point to racism and say that because Lilibet is a grandchild of a reigning monarch she’s entitled to use it, and that the family is trying to prevent her from doing so because of Meghan. It’s a PR nightmare for the roya family, and H&M knew full well what they did with this. It just further shows that they’re full of tit. You want out? Fine, but how dare you come against the family and then have the audacity to use those titles for your children if everything to do with the monarchy is so toxic.
This - it's pretty obvious they had no say and had no idea - and titles are useless here in the US! They can't even use them properly in an announcement.

They can hold titles in the US just not go into public office, that's not constitutional.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I originally thought this was some ill informed American media outlet assuming she's a Princess.

What I think has happened is either

1)The Archbishop is calling her Princess when she hasn't been given the title and he doesn't know any better.

2)Maybe H and M are using the titles anyway so people believe they are Prince and Princess.

3) Or the kids have been given titles and their parents didn't want to broadcast it yet.
Or, they've done a Peter Andre & Katie Price (named their daughter 'Princess') / Jermaine Jackson (named his son 'Jermajesty':LOL:) and legally changed their names by deed poll to Princess and Prince Markle Mountbatten Windsor. Nice 'n' classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What racism the white skinny chick whose mum is black? She still going with racism, what a head of a woman..

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay. I've been working and missed a whole lot. As I'm eating my lunchtime salad and catching up, I'm seeing everyone pissed off at news about the kids being granted Prince and Princess titles. Is this REALLY true? What news outlet publicized the information and is it truly a legitimate and reliable source?
Been released to the Royal Rota that Haz and Megnuts wish the kids to be titled Prince and Princess. Not sure KC III could do anything about it as they are entitled although I am majorly pissed off about it. I hope they are still investigating the legitimacy of the kids births. Remember also that the monarch is the legal guardian of his grandshidren which could prove useful if the wheels really come off with the Dimwhits of Montieshitshow.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
If KC2 does ever strip them of their titles, will they be The Archist Formerly Known As Princ(ess)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Slimmed down monarchy as in - slimmed down number on the balcony, living in various palaces, supported by sovereign grant. From that perspective KC is still on target. Whatever those numpties call each other over there. They are out, and aren’t performing royal duties. Only ever at state occasions on a family basis, and that shows their hypocrisy as how can they return without the groveling public apology they demand.

The RF should correct Harry’s letters when he calls himself The Duke of Sussex and also refers to royal patronages as he no longer has any. They are private patronages and I’m not sure what benefit he brings to any of those charities.

I agree with whoever said she is mad at South Park and has thrown this as her last gauntlet and there is nothing they can do about it except continue to ignore them and do their jobs.
It’s a shame it’s going to taint the coronation, but it’s his own fault for letting him marry her in the first place. We will have a new coronation soon enough.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If they are saying the kids can decide for themselves in the future there’s no need to call them prince and princess until they’ve decided.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Is anyone really surprised by the princess proclamation? Of course they will use the titles. Unless the 1917 letters patent issued by King George V are changed they have that legal right. Notice it says KC was informed beforehand, not asked-informed. It's a ridiculous power play.

On this one, KC really is in a jam, if he refused their legal right to the titles, the racism charges would seem to have merit to reasonable person. Let them call the flatpicks what they want. Their hypocrisy is hilarious as is their attempt to generate positive press.

They are too moronic to recognize that they are a living breathing oxymoron.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I really think the King had no say in the matter.
It was their choice all along.

I'd like to know how they got the person that did the christening wrong, how could they not know who it was?
I'm an American so I'm not sure how things work - but HE'S THE bleeping KING!!!! In my book, you don't tell a King what to do or what is going to happen. He tells you. And it sure looks to me like The King dropped the ball on this one.

This should have been taken care of months ago. Ugh - it has no bearing on me but I am so angry, particularly for the people of the UK and my friends here on Tattle :mad:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I wonder were the guided by Eugenie on her recent visit considering she is a Grandchild of QE11 and uses Princess Title

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I agree with whoever said that once again the Harkles narcissic rage has made them use the 'titles' move. The flatpacks were always entitled to use the titles because Chuck had done nothing to stop them, so it was only a matter of time before they used this move to piss us off.

This is their silly fight back against the South Park humiliation and losing Frogmore, and plays to the sugar nuts.

Losing a domicile in the UK is going to have implications for them (hopefully) with regard to tax etc.

Fark and legless won't be able to use the titles in the US anyway 😃

The Harkles are desperate for some positive publicity, hence a christening for legless Lil and this move against Chuck because he made no announcement about the kids.

I wonder if they had caught wind of the fact that Charles was considering taking the titles away so this was a pre emptive strike to tell the world. Now if Chuck removes the titles he will look like the bad guy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Been released to the Royal Rota that Haz and Megnuts wish the kids to be titled Prince and Princess.
So, it's merely a "wish" and not a done deal. Thank you @Safcfootienut for the clarification!
My two centavos? It ain't happenin'. Just more BS PR in the media to substantiate their pathetic existence and draw attention to themselves.
Cry me a river, witches...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Okay. I've been working and missed a whole lot. As I'm eating my lunchtime salad and catching up, I'm seeing everyone pissed off at news about the kids being granted Prince and Princess titles. Is this REALLY true? What news outlet publicized the information and is it truly a legitimate and reliable source?
TL: DR It's a total bleeping tit show

screams into the void ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've got to reading about placards at the coronation on thread 🧵 312 🥰 x

I see preparations are in order 😀😄 x..

Resizer_16782973472075.jpg

Resizer_16782973665619.jpg

Resizer_16782973595327.jpg

Resizer_16782973310801.jpg

Resizer_16782973416253.jpg

Loooool 😄😄😄🤭 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm an American so I'm not sure how things work - but HE'S THE bleeping KING!!!! In my book, you don't tell a King what to do or what is going to happen. He tells you. And it sure looks to me like The King dropped the ball on this one.

This should have been taken care of months ago. Ugh - it has no bearing on me but I am so angry, particularly for the people of the UK and my friends here on Tattle :mad:
Not just these two making demands on the King, but some random woman from Hackney with droopy ear lobes from wearing oversized earrings with the map of whole continents on them. Obviously the juice she squeezed from Sistahhhh Space wasn't enough to cover her frivolous penchant for costume jewellery.

The king can look down at pound notes bearing his likeness, and realise that's the root of all this evil.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.