Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks too @Who'sYerDaddy for the thread title.

Thread recap:

The Harkles have been turfed out of Frogmore Cottage 😂
2 members of the RF are supposedly outraged - possibly Euge and Fungus
They might be offered bed and breakfast at Buckingham Palace on future visits
H has been in email correspondence with KC3's office re the Coronation
Andrew may have been told to vacate Royal Lodge and offered Frogmore Cottage, but this is purely speculation
@Chita has had drawings shared on Twitter and Quora

For new thread title suggestions, please put your suggestion in bold as follows, so it's not missed: Harry & Meghan #319 Title Suggestion

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
@EnoughAlready

To answer your question in now closed previous thread!

In my humble opinion, I‘m thinking it’s nothing but 100% spite and jealousy, can’t even imagine the vitriol behind the scenes, I think more Eug than Beatrice, as Eug is clearly the bitchy one, the spoilt baby of the family, used to getting her way and all the attention, then slim, gorgeous, style savvy Catherine comes along, perfect figure and tall, loving stable close family, in line to be queen and Eug must have just had the knives out. Worse of all, a ‘commoner’, can’t imagine the loud whispers in front of Catherine and really nasty stuff said behind her back.

I reckon the younger royals are all seeing how America embraces and spoils tacky celebrities and what’s there for them in The U.K now, nothing but growing resentments and class divides and a boring stuffy old king, who wouldn’t want to jump ship and take their trust fund to Calfornia with big houses and sunshine and the keys to all the top class celebrity haunts.

I see Eug and The Witch as ‘Frenemies’ now, united in their envy of Catherine and William and Troublemakes United. I think they’re going to cause endless mischief and grief through gossip and leaks. Eug will also do anything to take attention off of her dad. It’s going to be downright dangerous and sickening.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
My dear Mum is always saying what a complete bastard Eug's sombrero wearing husband is to her but she can't remember where she heard it. Anyone else heard this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
@EnoughAlready

To answer your question in now closed previous thread!

In my humble opinion, I‘m thinking it’s nothing but 100% spite and jealousy, can’t even imagine the vitriol behind the scenes, I think more Eug than Beatrice, as Eug is clearly the bitchy one, the spoilt baby of the family, used to getting her way and all the attention, then slim, gorgeous, style savvy Catherine comes along, perfect figure and tall, loving stable close family, in line to be queen and Eug must have just had the knives out. Worse of all, a ‘commoner’, can’t imagine the loud whispers in front of Catherine and really nasty stuff said behind her back.

I reckon the younger royals are all seeing how America embraces and spoils tacky celebrities and what’s there for them in The U.K now, nothing but growing resentments and class divides and a boring stuffy old king, who wouldn’t want to jump ship and take their trust fund to Calfornia with big houses and sunshine and the keys to all the top class celebrity haunts.

I see Eug and The Witch as ‘Frenemies’ now, united in their envy of Catherine and William and Troublemakes United. I think they’re going to cause endless mischief and grief through gossip and leaks. Eug will also do anything to take attention off of her dad. It’s going to be downright dangerous and sickening.

You’d think they’d all have better things to do with their time being mums of young kids wouldn’t you, instead of being petty Betty’s! Catherine has it coming at her from all angles now I think about it, and still handles the whole goldfish bowl with grace these days, I hope she gets to have a good Gin and gossip with someone close to her to decompress a bit, I hope Anne is secretly telling her that they can all fark orf! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I bet all the other royal reporters despise the plastic Scooby minion 😄

Aphid is starting to promote his new pile of shite 'Endgame':

"Omid Scobie pulls back the curtain on an institution in turmoil—exposing the chaos, family dysfunction, distrust and draconian practices threatening its very future. This is the monarchy’s endgame. Do they have what it takes to save it?"

it sounds amazing. I reckon the cover would have a quote from Tattlers 😉
Polish_20230131_231538929.jpg
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You’d think they’d all have better things to do with their time being mums of young kids wouldn’t you, instead of being petty Betty’s! Catherine has it coming at her from all angles now I think about it, and still handles the whole goldfish bowl with grace these days, I hope she gets to have a good Gin and gossip with someone close to her to decompress a bit, I hope Anne is secretly telling her that they can all fark orf! 🤣
I think Catherine is lucky she has a very close knit and loyal family and she can go decompress at their house.

I’ve never trusted Eugenie. Bea, I’ve heard, is the more mature one, but Eugenie is a horror, of course it makes complete sense she is closest to Haznut and don’t let her PR-driven instagram fool anyone.

Eugenie is also desperate for a TV career, so expect to see unbearable collabs with Nut and The Witch. “Growing Up Royal”, “Tea at The Ritz with Meg and Eug” e.t.c They’ll all be using each other.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Thanks too @Who'sYerDaddy for the thread title.

Thread recap:

The Harkles have been turfed out of Frogmore Cottage 😂
2 members of the RF are supposedly outraged - possibly Euge and Fungus
They might be offered bed and breakfast at Buckingham Palace on future visits
H has been in email correspondence with KC3's office re the Coronation
Andrew may have been told to vacate Royal Lodge and offered Frogmore Cottage, but this is purely speculation
@Chita has had drawings shared on Twitter and Quora

For new thread title suggestions, please put your suggestion in bold as follows, so it's not missed: Harry & Meghan #319 Title Suggestion
I’ve been having major deja vu so just checked and I’m glad to report I’m not actually going mad! We had the exact same title back in #258! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Did anyone get a chance to post this before the last Fred closed? Lizzie Cundy is discussing trying to get Smeg onto MIC and her failed attempts to hook her up Ashley Cole. Apparently he turned her down! Bwahahaha 💀
Thanks for the new thread ✨️ 💛 Go Nana go we love you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Prince Harry told he can use Frogmore if he goes to King's Coronation # via https://android.com
---
The Royal Rogue. Chris Rock and Rebel eviscerating the harkles

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Prince Harry told he can use Frogmore if he goes to King's Coronation # via https://android.com
---
The Royal Rogue. Chris Rock and Rebel eviscerating the harkles

Then where are the Wales going to stay because I don't see William and company hanging around Adelaide Cottage to run into the Harkles. They could put up a perimeter fence with armed guards to keep them away lolol!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve been having major deja vu so just checked and I’m glad to report I’m not actually going mad! We had the exact same title back in #258! 😆
Haha! Well, please know my new thread suggestion was an absolute unintentional act of plagerism!! It just came to me, and I went with it when I made the suggestion!

And here I was thinking I was all that (AND a bag of chips) for being creative! 🤦🏻‍♀️
…🏃🏻‍♀️…I’ll get my coat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.