Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry to be at centre of phone hacking trial against tabloid newspaper publisher (msn.com)

This has been published today...... Ive got mixed feelings..... after watching the George Michael thing, and seeing how unrepentant some of the tabloid editors etc are...maybe they deserve criticism.

But it is a long time ago, and it seems to be Prince Harolds's word against theirs, which is never easy to prove! Especially when Prince Harold has so many obvious issues, with knowing what is true and what is fantasy! as recently has been illustrated with his autobiography.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm amazed at the pic from one of the other posters, her babies hair colour has went from ginger to strawberry blonde, I know some babies who have strawberry blonde turn ginger as older but never a megawatt ginger kid their hair colour stays constant.. My daughter had ginger hair and its turned the most beautiful auburn colour, dark red.. Im just stating for a toddler to have a head of megaginge hair and it to change to strawberry blonde, it's rare or it's a different kid

Reactions: 25
Yup looked at Harry's pics as a baby he's strawberry blonde then went darker.. Yet lilbettys hair is darker than what Harry's was brighter ginger yet has went lighter to strawberry blonde, even archies hair is lighter... I've never seen that before in redheaded kids, any other hair colour it's fair game but a redhead nope..

Reactions: 19
Harry to be at centre of phone hacking trial against tabloid newspaper publisher (msn.com)

This has been published today...... Ive got mixed feelings..... after watching the George Michael thing, and seeing how unrepentant some of the tabloid editors etc are...maybe they deserve criticism.

But it is a long time ago, and it seems to be Prince Harolds's word against theirs, which is never easy to prove! Especially when Prince Harold has so many obvious issues, with knowing what is true and what is fantasy! as recently has been illustrated with his autobiography.
Absolutely agree. This was abhorrent malpractice from the British press and they deserve to be pulled over the coals for it. Also, if I am being honest, the outrage people had about Harry's description of Rebecca Brooks in his book, I thought was fair enough. She really is another person who helped to make our world a shittier place, but I'm afraid in the interim, Harry's own `behaviour hasn't been brought under close enough scrutiny, and I am referring to his and his wife's manipulation of our free press and the legitimacy of their charitably endeavours.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Bishop who baptised Lilibet was ex-newspaper reporter and Nixon’s chief of staff”

😂😂😂😂😂 couldn’t make it up - what a total plank Hazzno is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Unpopular opinion, but I think the tabloid editors do deserve criticism and this lawsuit. Regardless of what I think about how Harry has behaved in the past few years, this was an incredible invasion of his privacy. He's not wrong with this and he's not wrong in some of the things he says about how the press covers them. I actually give him credit for trying to hold the tabloid responsible for the phone hacking.

The problem is that they are so thirsty for attention, so desperate to control the narrative, and just so plain unlikeable that it is hard to be on their side even when I agree with them.

ETA: grammar, word choice

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I like many others think the Harkles are telling lies again. Apparently the Episcopal Church like many Churches don't do baptism in Lent. Certainly not in an unconcecrated venue, really Bishops doing House Visits now?? I don't believe it. Also, if there was such an event, there would be pictures and guests being papped in and they would certainly get BackGrid in for that.

I think, the email/Coronation invite has not gone down well., nor the humiliation of being evicted from Frogmoore. Too many stipulations about the Coronation and where they'll sit ect.. I also think, they have been told that they will be losing their titles. The Palace always plays ball and does give periods of notice and timescales/plan of when this will happen. IF, KC3 now takes the titles they are going to be perpetual victims. .

Also, wasn't Tyler Perry papped at the Monteshithole airport after 3 rd of March??? I read on Twitter he didn't have the appearance of attending a happy event, he looked stoney faced. Changed into a suit and went off for a 2 hour meeting with the pair. I think it's more than likely he was in one of the deposition interviews/virtual/or filmed for maybe Sam Markle's law suit. The depositions are going ahead now, and that's gone very quiet.

This has to be another knife in the side for KC3/William, "we're not going away" well time will tell and we'll see if the LOS Website is changed accordingly. Let's hope not.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Absolutely agree. This was abhorrent malpractice from the British press and they deserve to be pulled over the coals for it. Also, if I am being honest, the outrage people had about Harry's description of Rebecca Brooks in his book, I thought was fair enough. She really is another person who helped to make our world a shittier place, but I'm afraid in the interim, Harry's own `behaviour hasn't been brought under close enough scrutiny, and I am referring to his and his wife's manipulation of our free press and the legitimacy of their charitably endeavours.
The British press are still absolute cunts, they're just not tapping phones or being homophobic any more. I think, like the rest of ye, that Meghan is a lying manipulative headwrecker, but the press were still grossly unfair and spiteful in their treatment of her. A plague on both their houses.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion, but I think the tabloid editors do deserve criticism for the phone hacking. Regardless of what I think about how Harry has behaved in the past few years, this was an incredible invasion of his privacy. He's not wrong with this and he's not wrong in some of the things he says about how the press covers them. I'll actually give him credit for trying to hold the tabloid responsible for the phone hacking.

The problem is that they are so thirsty for attention, so desperate to control the narrative, and just so plain unlikeable that it is hard to be on their side even when I agree with them.
The tabloids were held accountable for the phone hacking though, in the Leveson enquiry. And reparations were I think made.

Maybe I just wasnt aware of the stories, but I am not sure how much invasion of privacy Harry was subjected to? Especially when there seem to be so many rumours of NDAs being signed by everyone who went to parties etc with him?

Oh its horribly complicated isnt it.
My gut feeling is that people should be able to be held accountable for their actions though, which means that the press should be able to openly report on things. At the moment, there seems a massive imbalance between privacy and accountabilty, If someone is clever enough to hide their tracks, eg some current politicians and celebrities, then they can get away with almost anything

Reactions: 18
The phone hacking scandal happened years ago and everyone else who was hacked has long since settled. Hazno is the only one still pursuing this I think.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So now it's Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet. What total and utter bollocks. Harry and his odious wife have done nothing but attack the monarchy since the day that they left. Gotta keep using the awful institution for clout though, and the Prince and Princess thing is just about more jealousy - pretending that their kids are as important as the Wales kids.
If the child formerly known as Archie is going to be known as Prince, can the estate of the late singer Prince sue them? Megabitch thinks words can be copyrighted after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Bishop who baptised Lilibet was ex-newspaper reporter and Nixon’s chief of staff”

😂😂😂😂😂 couldn’t make it up - what a total plank Hazzno is 🤣
But was available at short notice, was cheap and didn’t care if the parents or godparents were religious observant. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Changed into a suit and went off for a 2 hour meeting with the pair.
IMO he would have stayed longer than 2 hours had it been a christening the fact he left so quickly tells me that he was called to the house for other reasons. I still believe that no christening took place because the only photos we have seen are of him arriving and nothing has been said about any of the other guests who were at the christening.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.