Harry & Meghan #318 The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have made a major blunder in their statement announcing that their daughter Lilibet was christened on March 3 2023.A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex told GB News: "I can confirm that Princess Lilibet Diana was christened on Friday, March 3 by the Archbishop of Los Angeles, the Rev John Taylor.

However, the Archbishop of Los Angeles is Most Reverend José H. Gomez. Reverend Gomez is a Catholic Bishop and did not christen Lilibet.
John Harvey Taylor is the Bishop of Los Angeles in the Diocese of Los Angeles of the Episcopal Church."

So they added the Arch...

They can't bleeping help themselves can they :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Archewell, Archbishop, it's a branding thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So they keep them hidden because they want to give them a ‘normal’😂 life and to avoid the pain of their father’s upbringing, and yet they now give them titles so that they can be targets?
As a British citizen, I object to titles being given to the offspring of non-working royals who are resident in another country and who have no knowledge whatsoever of life in the UK. Further, given the allegations against the RF in general by a drug addled man child and his narcissistic harpy, there can be no other reason for their wanting their children to be titled other than so the titles can be exploited. I am raging about this.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Princess Ponce and Prince Archiehole

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everyone ready for the coronation, placards ready and backs turned for the gruesome twosome with not a sound uttered, maybe the world wide privacy tour theme playing
And all wear face masks on the back of our heads of their SP faces - hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes the Episcopal/Episcopalian church or worldwide Anglican church is the same thing as the Church of England/Anglican. It was created by the UK Royal Family in Henry VIII's time partially to circumvent Catholic divorce restrictions but England within the UK having it's own unique Christian tradition that's blended with Catholics and Puritan Protestant aspects of the religion and style of worship, was a way to please different Christians in the population but it was a way for England to distance itself from the Catholic majority European continent. Obviously people liked what this particular church believes so that's why it has spread across the world as a Church.

Harry would have been baptized as a Prince born into the UK Royals. I know Thomas and Doria had a HINDU wedding within some yogi's tradition but I don't know what particular religions they may have ever practiced. Meghan is definitely a non-Catholic but she did go to a Catholic school. She was asked to accept adult Anglican baptism to join the Church of England before marriage and they had a ceremony in that form of Christianity.
You are very informative and knowledgeable 👏

…we’re having a big giveaway on titles in UK at the moment …would you like to be Archbishop of Canterbury ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can't comprehend this. Charles must surely be well aware that after all Harry's continued stupidity and nastiness, the public want H&Ms titles stripped from them. Therefore why agree to A&L being allowed titles - especially as there's so much speculation around surrogacy and whether they genuinely exist.

It just doesn't sit well with me.
Okay. I've been working and missed a whole lot. As I'm eating my lunchtime salad and catching up, I'm seeing everyone pissed off at news about the kids being granted Prince and Princess titles. Is this REALLY true? What news outlet publicized the information and is it truly a legitimate and reliable source?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Let’s all cheer ourselves up with what will undoubtably be a farce at this BetterUp thing later. Someone is bound to record it aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s all cheer ourselves up with what will undoubtably be a farce at this BetterUp thing later. Someone is bound to record it aren’t they?
Another merching op.... great timing.....

let us introduce........Princess Betty up, to encourage everyone to support Better up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
imo HMTQ needed to deal with this and she didn't like so many other things - the state of the palaces etc. Letters Patent upon marriage re: the kids' titles or when H&M had their strop and ran off to Canada then Hollywood. She left it for Charles to clean up.

It's pretty obvious BP/Charles/William had no clue they did this. Typical MO from H&M - demand tit in the press and announce tit, and leave everyone else saying 'Wait - what?' and on the back foot. It didn't work with their website and tantrum but works for other things - like this - even a wrongly worded announcement considering a) he's not an Archbishop b) the wording is v American c) christenings during Lent are kind of a no-go.

You can 100% be baptised in a non-church environment... my grandfather was an Episcopal bishop - he baptised me in the hospital sink b/c nobody thought I was going to live.

Charles knows and I am sure William does too they have to tread carefully and choose what battles to fight and frankly H&M and their BS seems pretty irrelevant to them. Titles are useless in America and they can't even use them properly in a statement. Ha ha ha. They are keeping on keeping on which is the best course of action with narcs.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Okay. I've been working and missed a whole lot. As I'm eating my lunchtime salad and catching up, I'm seeing everyone pissed off at news about the kids being granted Prince and Princess titles. Is this REALLY true? What news outlet publicized the information and is it truly a legitimate and reliable source?
Be careful with the rest of your lunch.... digest before reading much more here...;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't think yanks did titles since they chucked the tea into the Boston River... Maybe with luck they'll chuck the Duke and duchess of archoles into the Boston River too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.