Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatpiggy

Oh jeez... she always defaults into trying to make the world feel sorry for her. She never succeeds with "admiration" nor "aspirational" so she goes for "pitiful".

Odds are she underwent some beauty/plastic procedure: about a month ago there were some blinds about it. She may now spin it into some medical condition to turn the tables on their lousy reputation.
I personally couldn't give a shiny shit if there is anything wrong with her. PP was dying and they knew and still went about their Jackanory story interview with Harpoon and then HMTLQ was in poor health and still they went on, and on, with their bullshit and crap. So whether it's an ingrowing toenail or nuclear piles, I kind of feel it's karma (I hope it's nuclear piles 🤣 her trotters are bad enough).xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not BRF-related comment: I was today years old when I discovered the twitter account for the Crown Princely couple of Norway follows Shakira

If there is one thing I'm grateful to South Park for (though, there are many, not least of which WAAAAAAAAAAGH), it's the faces we now have at our disposal for memes and enabling the Duo to Live Privately by not showing their faces

Happy Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that it is strange that we have never seen any member of the Royal Family holding Archie. If one member of the family touched or held Archie we would have seen it in the Netflix documentary IMO and the fact that no photos were shown in the documentary of the Royal Family with Archie tells me that they never held him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Thalia

VIP Member
Time for an afternoon sing song:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to bitch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

(been listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood and this seemed appropriate :cool: It basically wrote itself 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
So not really live then 🤔😂

(& Just seen your post @Chita - I reckon we could come up with some eloquent crackers but none that will make it to live show. Without an audience. Without questions being thrown to him, you know, live. )
View attachment 1991086
*sigh*

It's going to be questions like:

Why is your wife so beautiful?

How to you keep your hair so thick and glossy?

Do you know that your book is fantastic and worth a lot more than people are paying for it?

😏

• Haha
  • Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I still remember how disgusted I felt when this came out

And yet Eugenie seems to lean towards the Harkles! If I were Eugenie I would not be on speaking terms with TW.

Regarding Camilla’s grandkids taking part in the Coronation, GOOD! Focussing on other people and giving the harkles no screentime would be a good outcome. Make them irrelevant. If their faces do get in shot of the cameras on the day either pixelate them, or superimpose the South Park avatars over them :ROFLMAO: Afterall, “we want privacy!”

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I'm a huge Colbert fan. The Colbert Questionnaire is recorded on the same day as the original interview and broadcast later on, mainly on the last episode of the month, on a day the show is recycling old content, or on a day they are not recording an episode. The questionnaire is usually lite and funny.
so it would have been a pre-record prior to the Waaaagh & SP lampooning - there has been a deluge of water under the bridge since then -!! it will be like watching a happy little bobbing boat heading for the waterfall and we know that there isn't going to be a reprieve.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
A preoperative procedure requiring inpatient care ? ? I’ve had a variety of operations including those which needed pre op testing, including anesthesia, and never needed inpatient recovery. Different if the person is already in hospital or in a compromised state of health in other ways.

I’m not speculating on what the condition could be ( if there is any truth to this at all ) because that would be crass but just doesn’t ring true. However, not a medical professional so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Another face lift but they pulled it so high and tight she doesn't know what to do with her belly button on her Hapsburg chin!

She now used her tits as shoulder pads!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I have been watching the video where Meghan went to the Royal Variety Nursing Home and although I have watched it before a couple of things stood out to me after watching it again that I have never noticed before.
1. She closed down the conversation with the woman who was a ballerina when she was younger because as soon as the woman told her about what career she had Meghan immediately started to talk to the man about what he did and never went back to the woman to see what stories she had. Also if you look at the woman's facial expressions you can tell that she wasn't impressed with Meghan.
2. She hardly spent any time with the residents because after asking one person what did they do? and how long have they been at the home she would very quickly move onto the next resident, ask the same questions and then do the same again.
3. When the cook was talking to Meghan she then started talking over him and as a result it was hard to tell what he was saying to her as she wouldn't stop talking over him.
Overall, it is noticeable to see how awkward she came across as she didn't know what to do with herself and at the end she really showed how rude she was as she couldn't wait to grab her coat and leave the Nursing Home.

• Sick
  • Angry