Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't forget lent and easter weekend! Lent is a time for fasting and wouldn't be right to have a fancy coronation then!

Reactions: 19
It's not to do with a king outranking a queen, but the fact that a woman takes her husband's title/rank but a man does not take his wife's rank/title. So, for example, Marie-Christine became princess Michael of Kent on her marriage but Jack Brooksbank did not become prince Eugenie. It stems for an old legal doctrine called coverture whereby women had no legal entity of their own but became their husband's property. Queens were exempt so there would have been no prospect of a princess Albert or princess Philip.

Reactions: 26
SO GOOD! Can you please apply to play at the Coronation Concert I would def sign up to see you

Reactions: 15

OMG I need a structure chart with pictures to understand all that.

Reactions: 22
After the last few years with all the ‘drahmah’ that surrounds these two despicable people, I can absolutely believe this theory. Absolutely.
---
I've just looked at her Instagram, and there's photos of her pregnant in 2018, but no baby photos til 2022 that I can see
I was hoping someone would check this out. Hmmmm . Was she a surrogate?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Backtracking more like.

"Political correspondent for Sky News Rob Powell said of the meeting:
"The response from Downing Street suggests the background to the visit was entirely down to a dialogue between the EU and Buckingham Palace with a little pushback from King Charles's team at the idea.

"The political risk for the Prime Minister is that it sours the mood further in Northern Ireland and makes it harder for him to sell his agreement there."

"Sammy Wilson, chief whip of the Democratic Unionist Party, said the meeting would risk "dragging the King into a hugely controversial political issue".

This bit....
"However, I'm getting a sense from Buckingham Palace that they're trying to distance themselves from the idea that it was their decision or indeed the King's decision to meet the European Commission President this afternoon, because the statement from the Buckingham Palace's spokesperson reads, 'The King is pleased to meet any world leader if they are visiting Britain and it is on Government advice that he should do so'."
Mr Walker described the mention of the "Government advice" in the Palace statement as "crucial words".

In other words KC arranged to meet VDL although his aides advised against it. This was a mistake so he's now saying he was advised to meet VDL by Downing Street,
Downing Street say No, it is always up to the King who he meets.
VDL is not a world leader.
Calling it the Windsor Agreement makes it sound patriotic.
HM would never have been pulled into this, but she took the advice the wise people around her which Chuck doesn't.

Reactions: 16
HM would have done it because the Government would have told her to do it just like they did Charles.

If you have a representative from another country or organization like the EU the sovereign meets them.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1990434
She thought he was worth hundreds of millions.
Honestly, to be fair, it's a fair assumption. When you think of how much the other royal families are worth (I read somewhere that Sheikh Hamdan of Dubai is worth a few billion.) Of course if she had done the slightest bit of research she would have seen the Royals don't roll (bad pun, haha) that way.

Can anyone remember when we last saw or heard from Megnut? I think it was last year!!!!!

Reactions: 20
I wonder what the other members of the RF feel about this plan. To me it's inappropriate so soon after HM's death and I'd not be surprised if they are apprehensive about it and also about Camilla.
I used to think just KC was promoting her, but she's now promoting herself. I feel very sorry for William and wonder how he and Catherine feel about the slimmed down RF. Not much news of the other worthy hard-working Royals, but lots of pot-shots at Andy the official arsehole, the poster-boy for the more streamlined Monarchy, mocked in polls asking if he should be evicted from his 30 bedrooms.

One thing is for sure, a fair proportion of the public don't like the planned grandchildren roles and they don't like Camilla much either, and they see the Stoat's comments as possibly having a grain of truth. Not me saying this, it's a fact and an inevitable consequence of her being seen as pushy.
Camilla would have done better keeping a lower profile so soon after HM's death, and it seems that her judgment is as poor as that of her husband.

I was very sad to read that the Queen won't be on our stamps any more, and miss her greatly especially now and unexpectedly. Probably because what has replaced her is so alien to what she represented, and no amount of oils or jewels will cover it. Something priceless and irreplaceable is under threat that HM guarded for us like a frail but valiant terrier, and I'm not even sure exactly what it is. But I know it's gone. I suspect that she had a good idea what would follow her, but it was out of her hands. Her eldest son is totally unlike her in every way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.

Reactions: 31
I've just looked at her Instagram, and there's photos of her pregnant in 2018, but no baby photos til 2022 that I can see
According to a photo I saw, Talia was 9 months pregnant in December 2021. Based on messages alongside the photo as the photo itself wasn't dated.
She showed photos of the loveliest little girl a few months later in 2022.

Reactions: 14
I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.
I’m gonna buy a tiara at Claire’s Boutique just for the coronation and rock that puppy like the court jester princess I am!!

Reactions: 24
I have my tiar all ready. Mr Butterfly bought me one at Christmas a few years ago, after he saw my reaction when Amy fara fowler got one on BIg Bang Theory.

I hope the Coronation is full of Tiaras. I'm just put off. HmtLQ asked that Camilla be respected as the Queen Consort. Chuck & Gladys are another pair who like to chop up what the late QUEEN has said, for their own purposes. She didn't say Queen, she said Queen Consort.

Reactions: 23
[
It was the doctors and nurses needing recovery
From remove all those crabsx10000000
---

I think they will use her bunions as filler for her nose as there is nothing original left to work with
Wow does that mean she'll have a bunion on the end of her nose instead of the signature Markle uptilt? Or what about a nice bit of hammer-toe?

Reactions: 18
Lol craze meets crazier

I think Dr Mate and H have a common interest. Those illegal spiritual drugs.
---
Didn't TB write that the RF were looking at a shawl. The gruesomes haven't sued him have they.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.