Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are the gurning Yorkies included, they have contributed duck all except to take and go on holiday!

I loved our Queen but she indulged these pompous,preening plebs. The entire York clan should decamp to USA with their lying, duplicitous,deranged, demonic dipshit relatives.

duck off you untrustworthy,idle imbeciles!
"The entire York clan should decamp to USA with their lying, duplicitous,deranged, demonic dipshit relatives."

But....but....but....I thought we were friends @Nuttynana. :cry:😩😭

I hear Pluto's nice this time of year. How about there?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Blind attached about them spending time apart….

Used to hate them with fiery passion which has ebbed now to a constant malevolent crackle but tbh for the sake of the children I would find it quite sad for a family to break up. But I can’t see how all that hatred and vitriol and resentment was going to turn Out well - when you live like that and no one else to attack, turn inwards.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
she could collapse onto a chaise longue in a fit of the vapours :ROFLMAO:
And we can wake her up (not really, no one wants to, but hypothetically) how they showed on a tv show from my childhood - make her sniff an onion or slipper instead of smelling salts 😂 could also use said slipper to slap her awake. Not a fan of violence 😇, but needs must 🤷

"The entire York clan should decamp to USA with their lying, duplicitous,deranged, demonic dipshit relatives."

But....but....but....I thought we were friends @Nuttynana. :cry:😩😭

I hear Pluto's nice this time of year. How about there?
As if Pluto hasn't already gone through enough.

#justiceforpluto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think its a plausible theory but the photo with the arrow pointing to Megnuts has been discussed on here before and it isn't her....I believe she is a model who was on the yacht with her boyfriend. There is also an allegation Marcus A is in one of these photos and it isn't him either. Doesn't mean she didn't know Andrew in the biblical sense though.

Reactions: 17
she could collapse onto a chaise longue in a fit of the vapours :ROFLMAO:
So much more comfortable 😁.
I can't remember what particular story it was but it involved Harry arriving home to find her sobbing on the floor. If you ever see a child when they want to spin out their fake crying for effect 😁 they check all around to see if it's gaining any attention.

I imagine her listening carefully in their tiny little cottage (haha) until she heard his footsteps outside before flinging herself to the floor. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I read something this morning about George being a central part of the coronation alongside KC & PW. Made me think of the WashPo article about KC holding Archie up. George is a bit big for that but figuratively he'll be the one held up. That set me wondering whether he'll wear a coronet like E&M at George VI's. Charles didn't at his mother's but I did find this gorgeous invitation he received https://www.rct.uk/collection/theme...ce-charless-invitation-to-the-coronation-1953

• Wow
  • Heart
I seen lots of people say that Charles Spencer would hate to go to the coronation because of what 'charles and camilla did to his sister'... Didn't Charles Spencer also cheat on his wife? lol
By all accounts he's not a very nice man.
I believe one of his daughters didn't even invite him to her wedding. Anyone thinking that Charles Spencer holds any moral high ground over KC3 is sadly mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly. My opinion, but why on earth should it be down to William yet again? The idea of it being somehow "brotherly" or whatever doesn't cut it any more. Not after the mauling he got in 'Waaaagh'. He bore the brunt of that book, but all the talk seems to be about how he needs to step up and be the 'bigger person'. Bollocks to that crap. William needs to be protected from Harold, not made to cosy up to/babysit the resentful, bitter twit. And William will be busy taking part on the day anyway. He's the Heir and he'll probably have George alongside him for some of it, so why should their own day be spoilt? If KC3 thinks Harold needs looking after, just let Major Johnny sit behind him again, this time with an electric cattle prod.

BTW, has KC3 ever called William his "darling boy", or is Harold the only one who gets that particular accolade?

And is it just me or have some of CT's recent articles got a bit too "accommodating" towards the Harkles lately? :unsure:
William might well be known as darling boy but seeing as he values privacy and wouldn’t dream of revealing anything close to his heart we’ll never know.

I’m taking all articles with a quarry load of salt these days and CTominey is getting right on my tits. She was fannying around in the telegraph last week about the stupid wife reinventing herself and being nice about her, yuk, almost sugary.

Reactions: 28
And we can wake her up (not really, no one wants to, but hypothetically) how they showed on a tv show from my childhood - make her sniff an onion or slipper instead of smelling salts 😂 could also use said slipper to slap her awake. Not a fan of violence 😇, but needs must 🤷

As if Pluto hasn't already gone through enough.

#justiceforpluto
Yes Pluto has already been downgraded once

• Haha
Yes, I mean, just look at those two. Orange tan running, ratty greasy hair, sloppily-oranged bristles on him, piggy eyes, all bones and fat asses. And we have an idea of where their fingers have been *crotch scritches and EA cream* Sooooo unappetising 🤮🤮😂

Thank you so much! There were imperfections, but I think it was the symbol 'Aum' that absorbed all that energy - it's quite powerful. I'll have a plain mirror next time onwards.

And the wall is a great idea! I'll tell mum to do the visualisation as well. She needs it even more than I do.

Sanity is quite overrated, I love madness and a bit of chaos 😂♥ Lots of love to you too! 🤗

I already feel lighter 🙂

I can send over some old kinnow. It's a lovely citrus, bigger than lemons, the peel dries pretty hard in the fridge but the entire fruit feels rather light when dried as such. Hits quite nicely. And if it splits, it releases mushy flesh with a sickly sweet smell (only when it has died like this, otherwise fresh it's amazing). Can make quite the game out of it. 😉
would they be lobbable with a tennis raquet or thwackable by a cricket bat? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know the source is RadarOnline so pinch-of-salt needed, but regardless of that, wouldn't this count as some sort of blackmail? I hope Andrew isn't daft enough to think this is a good idea, especially after how "Spare' didn't exactly have the effect that Harold anticipated, and ultimately made him a laughingstock.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
GB News - article on Welby inappropriately commenting on political & social issues well outside his remit and his understanding - thinks he is an 'almighty figure'.
Marrying Harold & ILBW 3 days earlier has really gone to his head. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
GB News - article on Welby inappropriately commenting on political & social issues well outside his remit and his understanding - thinks he is an 'almighty figure'.
Marrying Harold & ILBW 3 days earlier has really gone to his head. :ROFLMAO:
Why is Welby getting all Billy Big Bollocks about Russia when he tit his cassock and hid for days after the stupid wife outed him on Oprah ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I know the source is RadarOnline so pinch-of-salt needed, but regardless of that, wouldn't this count as some sort of blackmail? I hope Andrew isn't daft enough to think this is a good idea, especially after how "Spare' didn't exactly have the effect that Harold anticipated, and ultimately made him a laughingstock.

Andrew would really be spitting on his mother's legacy if he did that, although he probably thinks that he can clear up the Epstein stuff.

I can understand why he might want to tell his side of the story if he thinks he's been maligned but his last TV interview didn't go well and he'll end up being mocked and despised like Hazno.

While I really don't like Andrew I don't understand the penny pinching from Charles who has oodles of money and property. He would do better to keep his brother on side rather than causing a rift. Just let him stay in his home, what is he going to do with it if Andrew leaves? There's no value in evicting him unless the property is going to someone else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.