Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Husband says he's heard on the radio that they are not intending legal action against South Park

Reactions: 23

Oh I missed this. Did anyone else catch it?
Someone from tattle actually mentioned it, or even put the screenshot here so I knew this before watching the episode.

ETA: it was @Anna2020 with this twitter screenshot 👍👏

40D95C00-267B-4CDF-89C3-37CB30B69D9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.
I think it would be very difficult if you're planning on keeping it as an indoor cat. We have an indoor cat and it's only that because we've cat proofed the exits. Given the chance I think most cats would go out. Does it need to stay an indoor cat?

Clip of the duo discussing suing SP just to keep me relevant ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Husband says he's heard on the radio that they are not intending legal action against South Park
they have no grounds. the episode never names them by name, they were pretty clear about it in the disclaimer at the beginning of the show. if Tom Cruise and all the Scientology whatnot couldn't sue them, although they named names and mocked them specifically and particularly, i doubt these two minor bullies can do anything. thank God for that "bonkers" First Amendment, right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm surprised that so many people in America care either way about them or even know who they are, I don't know much about other countries Royal Families but maybe ours are well known abroad because of Diana?

Reactions: 31
I'm surprised that so many people in America care either way about them or even know who they are, I don't know much about other countries Royal Families but maybe ours are well known abroad because of Diana?
could be. also maybe because of the English language, as it's the current lengua franca and it makes it easier to follow them than say the Norwegian or Danish Royals, who are pretty cool, but most articles about them are in their respective languages. Also The Queen, who was, is and will be an ever lasting beacon of light.

Edit: wanted to say Danish, put Dutch instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought they weren't going to engage with the mainstream news outlets in the UK. Twats. They want pri
Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉
Seems like everyone is in the VIP room now.

😩😩😩😩
Oh well. Seems like our Chatty Members Room with us the Average Important Persons is less crowded than the fancy VIP room.
How is it there? Is it like a housing unit? Or more like a frat/sorority house? Can you get there a soya vegan raw sustainable bio organic [insert more adjectives] latte? 🥬🥦🥒☕🍵
No? How sad…
Actually 305 comments to go. 💪
In about a year (or a century) I will get there hopefully too and make a profound sporran-related audit. 👉🤭
Nevermind.
We will start cleaning it up ready for you. It will probably take that long.Things have got a bit out of hand recently, especially since the South Park celebration party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think it would be very difficult if you're planning on keeping it as an indoor cat. We have an indoor cat and it's only that because we've cat proofed the exits. Given the chance I think most cats would go out. Does it need to stay an indoor cat?

Clip of the duo discussing suing SP just to keep me relevant ;)

Thank you. I don't know, is the answer. So can a house cat become an outdoor cat?

The gruesomes continue to hibernate and stay quiet. They're planning something, either that or divorce proceedings are underway. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
GBNews - CEO of defence company discussing Military - mention of Harold - he is mentally unwell suffering from PTSD.

do not agree with this - whilst military personnel do suffer from PTSD due to their experiences - Harold's issues are primarily due to him being a spoilt, arrogant, narcissistic brat who is having a major tantrum. His drug use predates his army days and has continued. His delightful ILBW has fuelled the fire.
I also do not believe the CEO that his revelation in Waaagh has had minimal effect on his personal and our national security and has been taken out of context - apparently if no-one had created a fuss when Waaagh was quoted, it wouldn't be an issue at all. Blimey!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Lady Susan Hussey returns to work for RF - for Anne. Good news.
any news of the investigations into the 'charity' headed up by the protagonist?
What exactly is she being "pardoned" for? Being ambushed?
She wasn't "engulfed in a race row" and neither was she "forced out". She was made a scapegoat by Chuck and Cam to appease the POC bullies linked to his son and DIL.

This misleading headline completes the cowardly spin on this story after SH's 50+year career. It's the final step of the Palace PR .....SH arranged to be photographed with Anne but steering clear of Cam so as not to taint her.... allowed back in..... how kind they are ..... "pardoned" for doing nothing wrong.
Are we supposed to applaud this?
Susan should have told them to stick their job. I'd rather work in Wilko than BP, who are tit employers who will throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.
This shameful episode really annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I still have my first edition Twinkle plastic sparkle ring somewhere in the vaults 😉
The ladybird ring was made before plastic was invented (just joking). Twas 'gold' metal painted red with black dots (obviously) and adjustable ..... for those kids with fat fingers! Wonder if KC3 has one? 🤔 Sorry that was a bit cruel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you. I don't know, is the answer. So can a house cat become an outdoor cat?

The gruesomes continue to hibernate and stay quiet. They're planning something, either that or divorce proceedings are underway. 🤔
Oh definitely, depending on the cat of course, there's always a possibility that they're not fussed by outside (especially if they're older and not as active anyway). Of course any cat in a new home needs to stay in for a few weeks anyway (we always do a month before we let them out) so they get attached to the home and know where to return to, and they would need to be introduced to the outside relatively slowly.

I think they hate each other right now, She's mad at him for Spare and he's mad at her for, well, generally torpedoing his cushy life.

What a time to be alive ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This is where I think their ‘master plan’ fell down. They flounced off to Canada thinking the RF would BEG for them to come back and agree to their 50/50. Except covid hit and they couldn’t fly back to force the point hence the items and ‘journals’ left at Frogmore which they collected during the jubilee, and referenced in The bleep interview. Which is why I also think they won’t be offered the renewal of Frog cottage in March (which is why they had to clear out) leaving him non domiciled and removing the stoat from the COS lineup; all without the RF saying a word.
Three months ago Chuck took steps to do the exact opposite, and made sure that the Stoat wasn't removed as a CoS by appointing others to widen the pool.
KC won't remove the Stoat as a CoS because he doesn't want to upset him. The steps he's taken to fudge this problem seem dodgy though as the Stoat is still able to stand in for the Monarch. However unlikely isn't the point and the Stoat should have been removed. It's a bad joke as he's an enemy of our country and doesn't live here, and it's certain that the role of CoS carries duties and protections we may not know about.

The Stoat is still a CoS and therefore has to be "domiciled" in the UK. With a lease.
I recall that @Evangelina posted something about Chuck making it look as though he'd done something when he hadn't and it was an illusion, about the Regency Act. I can't remember exactly what it was other than smoke and mirrors.

"Nov 15, 2022 — Charles presented the amendment to the Regency Act so that he could expand the list without having to remove Harry and Andrew, according to BBC."

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What exactly is she being "pardoned" for? Being ambushed?
She wasn't "engulfed in a race row" and neither was she "forced out". She was made a scapegoat by Chuck and Cam to appease the POC bullies linked to his son and DIL.

This misleading headline completes the cowardly spin on this story after SH's 50+year career. It's the final step of the Palace PR .....SH arranged to be photographed with Anne but steering clear of Cam so as not to taint her.... allowed back in..... how kind they are ..... "pardoned" for doing nothing wrong.
Are we supposed to applaud this?
Susan should have told them to stick their job. I'd rather work in Wilko than BP, who are tit employers who will throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat.
This shameful episode really annoyed me.
Yes it was awful behaviour towards an elderly woman. I bet she never left though, they probably just said that she had been sidelined and then carried on as normal.

I'm only surprised that Lady Susan stuck around as she could probably retire to a cosy cottage somewhere and stick 2 fingers up at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lady C plunging right in

A pathological liar and scammer will never change even if grifting is no longer a necessity? Lady C quoted Shantal Kimes as an example of somebody who cannot resist the lure of the grift, the excitement. Likewise Smeg. Sociopaths account for 5% of the population.

İf the Harkles sue South Park how they will prove Smeg is not an empty vessel? They are not suing. The bar for defamation is very high. By announcing they will sue, then that they are not suing they manage to get attention and column inches.

Smeg feels excluded from KC's coronation?
Preposterous. The Harkles go to the greatest lengths to keep themselves at the centre of attention. Haz has stated (Telegraph) that he needs to be there for the most important day of KC's life. 😵 Smeg is weighing up the possibilities of attending the Coronation. They will keep the mystery on the boil to keep themselves relevant. Lady C prefers that neither comes, but if it has to be one, then Haz will be more manageable.

VG's lawyer interviewed by Piers Morgan? David Boies suggested that it wouldn't suit PA to unpick the agreement reached with VG as he could be charged with a criminal offence, though unclear what that would be. Lady C surmises that David Boies was in UK to spook Prince Andrew.

Similarities between Haz and Princess Margaret? PM was always loyal to her sister, supported the Monarchy, and would not tolerate disrespectfulness. She drank and dabbled in drugs occasionally and was adventurous in her personal life. Haz hasn't been that adventurous but was desperate to find a mate. They were both self-destructive and idle in some respects. PM would have loved to have continued to a be a COS rather than peripheral royal engagements. Haz has actively sought to relieve himself of royal responsibilities and been disloyal.

York sisters and Haz? Why do they continue to support Haz? They have been marginalised like their parents (Andrew and Fergie's embarassing behaviour). Misery likes company and creates a bond. Brought up together as close cousins when Diana and Fergie were on speaking terms.

Met Gala? Anna Wintour invited Kim Kardashian as an honour guest. 😵 Notoriety seems to be used interchangeably with fame but Lady C believes there is still a distinction between fame and infamy. İnviting the Harkles would create a big stir.

TLQ's awareness of Haz' instability? Yes that's why she was so forgiving, accommodating and firm as she was.

Will the Middletons and Doria attend the Coronation? Guest list slimmer than TLQ's and being controlled by KC and QC. The old rule was that everyone was asked, even PP's siblings were asked. The Middletons if asked are already a part of the royal setup and are the future queen's parents but the same cannot be said of Smeg and Doria. Doria's presence would not be acceptable as she was vocal on NF about racism. Smeg is not a working royal, simply a hustling royal, and does not live in the UK. Lady C believes it would be a mistake for KC to invite Snakebite.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.