Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the part where she says she’s ethnic, and the ‘Prince of Canada’ goes “wait…you’re ethnic?”
I saw a brilliant description of her somewhere a few days ago but I can’t remember where it was.
Anyway, it was something like …

Not many people have anything good to say about the US’s Palest Black Woman’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Couldn't afford a crop top 😂😂

I was going to say that her bust area looks terribly wonky, but then I saw how her hands are splayed out, and then her ankles/feet, then all of her. I don't have enough energy for this 😂

I actually haven't been eating much lately, so doubt that's the source 😂 Just extremely stressed with the financial situation and the narcs and with almost everyone IRL being quite discouraging, so the nightmares are back. Past traumas being dragged up again, and especially with a lot of people from the past crawling out of the woodwork. I'd rather binge all The Conjuring movies during a stormy night than deal with them 😂 This week also marks the death anniversaries of two of my furbabies so that's also making me sad.

And then there's TW's mug and legs everywhere 😱😱 At least SP made her look pretty and gave us a break. And also, I haven't seen her shoeless feet in a while, so silver linings. Still, the memory of them is enough to intensify nightmares 😱
@ChaoticArtist - 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think if Covid hadn't have happened when it did they would have experienced a lot of success in that first year particularly in the USA. They were riding a high until that point. So Covid had one positive! Then of course she released that ridiculous statement crossing her chest and looking heavenward when the BLM thing happened and its been downwards ever since. Honestly cannot think of one positive thing that has gone their way since then.
---
The Prince and Princess of Wales are to.attend the Rugby tomorrow! Hope they bring the kids too!
Covid kept them in America and unable to return to the motherland so it wasn't all bad (apologies to our overseas friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Covid kept them in America and unable to return to the motherland so it wasn't all bad (apologies to our overseas friends)
This is where I think their ‘master plan’ fell down. They flounced off to Canada thinking the RF would BEG for them to come back and agree to their 50/50. Except covid hit and they couldn’t fly back to force the point hence the items and ‘journals’ left at Frogmore which they collected during the jubilee, and referenced in The bleep interview. Which is why I also think they won’t be offered the renewal of Frog cottage in March (which is why they had to clear out) leaving him non domiciled and removing the stoat from the COS lineup; all without the RF saying a word.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Hazno is a bleeping embarrassment to the British Armed Forces, bleep just likes dressing up if you ask me. Couldn't even be bothered to shave off his ratty old beard.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I don't have cats, I'm ever so much a dog lover, but need some advice. The reason for me asking is very long winded so I'll spare you.

Can a house cat go and live with two outdoorsy type cats? I can't see why not, but hey ho, said house cat might see the cat flap and want to venture into the great outdoors. Seriously though, is it a done thing or a definite no no.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The SS rabble rousers are clutching big time. Pathetic, cruel, nasty irrelevant assholes the lot of them.
The headline says after but the article says during the BAFTAs which is preposterous. There was also a link to another article, which I didn't follow, which was headlined Kate wants revenge for being forced to attend BAFTAs with William. Yeah, she did look fed up while she was touching his bum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Orlando Bloom (who voiced harry in Gary Janetti's cartoon about Prince George) said that he and Harry regularly text.

So H and M didn't like south park but are okay with the cartoon that slags off their young niece and nephews??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Orlando Bloom (who voiced harry in Gary Janetti's cartoon about Prince George) said that he and Harry regularly text.

So H and M didn't like south park but are okay with the cartoon that slags off their young niece and nephews??
Of course. They are cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ooh lookie at what just arrived:

View attachment 1981362

Not planning to go into the vip room though. It smells like a teenagers bedroom. What are those scratches on the doorframe and why is there a kilt... oh you haven't kidnapped LC Johnnie have you?
Congrats! 🎉🎉🎉
Seems like everyone is in the VIP room now.

😩😩😩😩
Oh well. Seems like our Chatty Members Room with us the Average Important Persons is less crowded than the fancy VIP room.
How is it there? Is it like a housing unit? Or more like a frat/sorority house? Can you get there a soya vegan raw sustainable bio organic [insert more adjectives] latte? 🥬🥦🥒☕🍵
No? How sad…
Actually 305 comments to go. 💪
In about a year (or a century) I will get there hopefully too and make a profound sporran-related audit. 👉🤭
Nevermind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hazno is a bleeping embarrassment to the British Armed Forces, bleep just likes dressing up if you ask me. Couldn't even be bothered to shave off his ratty old beard.
He looks like a bleeping woman.

Albert Steptoe

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't stand Katie Nicholl. She's a sugar in disguise

yes saw it earlier and was sure it wouldn't sneak past your eagle eyes. what a farce! so now Princess Charlotte is allegedly being inspired by insta-thot, not her badass awesome great aunt Princess Royal. anything for the clicks, right?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.