Harry & Meghan #314 OMG They Killed Their Credibility

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Covid did them a favour really. If everything had been as normal they would have been everywhere promoting themselves and then might have been sussed out by the American public as a pair if grifters sooner.
As it was we had constant promotion of them making video calls to charities and organisations. Imagine how relentless it would have been if they could actually appear anywhere in person!
Oh I definitely think they would have tripped themselves up before long but think they would have experienced initial success.

But personally, very happy with how things are going for them right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Harold is already on the phone to them pushing for his wife to voice the Princess of Canada seeing as she is an a-list Hollywood actress who has done voice work for Disney 🤣

What's the difference between 25 and Walt Disney?

(read in your best Scottish accent) 25 thinks 43 is a good actress but Walt Disney 😁
---
Ooh lookie at what just arrived:

View attachment 1981362

Not planning to go into the vip room though. It smells like a teenagers bedroom. What are those scratches on the doorframe and why is there a kilt... oh you haven't kidnapped LC Johnnie have you?
Congrats on vip status! 👑 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry but I think you are wrong 😉 She will have spent hours picking out these items from her extensive wardrobe, deciding that this is THE outfit to make her look sooooooo sexy that she will have men falling at her feet. 🤪 I have to say she has missed a trick here .... she should have held the 'pearls' to her mouth biting gently on them while looking coyly at the camera with her head tilted slightly to one side!
Better stop this or people will think I'm speaking from experience! 😂 😂 😂
Perhaps these are examples of her own tailoring; remember Hasno said she could make her own clothes…….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Very much agree, it’s fantastic!!

Much speculation on Instagram, especially the Markle News account that there is going to be a South Park follow up! Matt + Trey are apparently delighted with the response to the first one!

To me, the best line in the SP pisstake was the book title “Wahhhhhh” , it was so clever because if you say “Spare” in a plummy posh accent, it DOES rhyme with the pronouciation of “Wahhh”.

Absolutely brilliant!!! ❤
I liked the part where she says she’s ethnic, and the ‘Prince of Canada’ goes “wait…you’re ethnic?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
FYI this is only for my public facing persona. My day to day look features hay, mud, a faint smell of farm - a LOT of labradog hair, cat hair and something that no one is sure what it is stuck to one of my boots. A vauge air of ‘im sure I was supposed to….’ And an erratic approach to driving my poor old jeep with lots of unidentified vegetation in it. But on my good days when I roll out the best ‘granny and grandpa’ manners, this is what I’ve always been taught and it’s served me well over my many years.
is that you, Jilly Cooper??😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I try not to be too bitchy about people’s appearance but even taking away her appalling dress sense she really is average looking at best. I wish in my younger days I’d had even a hint of the self belief she clearly deludes herself with.
I think ‘basic’ is the best description.

Reactions: 28
ed170c95-b47f-4aaf-a60d-64b75d376ec2_text.gif

If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to
Why don't you go where fashion's tit? Gettin'on our titz
Different types of wear a day coat, pants with stripes and cutaway coat
Nothing fits, gettin' on our titz

Dressed up like a million-dollar duper
Trying hard to look like a royal trooper (super-duper)
Come, let's mix where old G. Getty walks with sticks or umbrellas in his mitts
Gettin' on our titz

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just watched the South Park episode and it’s bloody hilarious. He really shot himself in the foot by writing that book. And by revealing he had a frost bitten penis.
The part in the show where he runs his blue penis against the window because he’s being ignored is crazy, but hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Baggage Claim.

---
Yay ! I'll be backing Catherine, being a Welshie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I try not to be too bitchy about people’s appearance but even taking away her appalling dress sense she really is average looking at best. I wish in my younger days I’d had even a hint of the self belief she clearly deludes herself with.
I remember seeing the ho and snakebite leaving their hotel on the day of the wedding and thinking how she didn't look remotely nervous and how it must be great to be confident, I have been shy all my life and have had many occasions ruined because of nerves.
Now though I think it was one of the early signs of her narcissistic character.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just watched the South Park episode and it’s bloody hilarious. He really shot himself in the foot by writing that book. And by revealing he had a frost bitten penis.
The part in the show where he runs his blue penis against the window because he’s being ignored is crazy, but hilarious.
It's the wee squeaky noise it makes rubbing off the window :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yay ! I'll be backing Catherine, being a Welshie Lady Muck

Then you may want to consider backing William...(although I recognise no Prince of Wales!)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.