Harry & Meghan #313 Malice in Windsorland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her waist in that dress - Smegs will be FUMING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The thing I noticed the most about the dress was in the videos as she walked. The hemline was spot on (this may or may not be because I've spent the weekend trying on floor length dresses).

Whoever tailored it, knows their craft!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I imagine that the likes of the BAFTA appearances by the PPOW eat up H&M. Her, in particular.

It should have been MEEEEEEEE - falls to floor sobbing uncontrollably 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I imagine that the likes of the BAFTA appearances by the PPOW eat up H&M. Her, in particular.

It should have been MEEEEEEEE - falls to floor sobbing uncontrollably 🤣
If they'd stayed in the RF, it probably would have been her at the ceremony and not Kate.

Reactions: 21
The squaddies are FROTHING on le twit, all these hours later (still). Catherine COPIED 43 with her gloves! How dare she! She looks tacky (apparently) and not well put-together (apparently)! Did I mention HOW DARE SHE COPY?!?!?!?
And using all the hideous hashtags to do with W and pegging.
Not happy squaddies.
Guess that means 43 has had china shipped in from other states to throw?

1676903254029.png
1676903304915.png

Oh and it seems a blurry Lt Col was equerry-ing Charles in Wiltshire today (can't find a focussed picture. Chris Jackson obviously didn't read his brief properly!)

1676903591669.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Could someone please kindly explain this whole Andrew might have to get out of the Royal Lodge thing for me?

He paid 1 Millon Pounds in 2003 for a 75 year lease, with him paying for the substiantial renovations the house needed at the time, which he did. So he has a valid lease. Wouldn't any further repairs have to be paid for by the Crown Estate or KCIII via his duchy money? 🤔

There is a whole passage about the terms and conditions of said lease and none of it says he has the renovate the house until the end of time as far as I understand it.

So what are all these stories in the papers about?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The squaddies are FROTHING on le twit, all these hours later (still). Catherine COPIED 43 with her gloves! How dare she! She looks tacky (apparently) and not well put-together (apparently)! Did I mention HOW DARE SHE COPY?!?!?!?
Not happy squaddies.

View attachment 1974159 View attachment 1974161

Oh and it seems a blurry Lt Col was equerry-ing Charles in Wiltshire today (can't find a focussed picture. Chris Jackson obviously didn't read his brief properly!)

View attachment 1974168
Goes to show the lack of any aesthetic sense amongst the Sugars. Just like their Kween.

Smegsy's washing up gloves with fake tears/highlighter ready to go. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Not happy squaddies.

View attachment 1974168
Catherine wore elegant long evening gloves.

Meghan wore marigolds. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn't like the dress at first glance but it's grown on me and whatever she wears Catherine always looks elegant.

Reactions: 35
Could someone please kindly explain this whole Andrew might have to get out of the Royal Lodge thing for me?

He paid 1 Millon Pounds in 2003 for a 75 year lease, with him paying for the substiantial renovations the house needed at the time, which he did. So he has a valid lease. Wouldn't any further repairs have to be paid for by the Crown Estate or KCIII via his duchy money? 🤔

There is a whole passage about the terms and conditions of said lease and none of it says he has the renovate the house until the end of time as far as I understand it.

Seeing this I wonder if The Gruesome's lease on Frogmore Cottage is longer than we originally thought. They had over £2 million pounds worth of renovations done on it before they moved in ..... not paid for by them I may add. However, when they decided to 'up sticks' and go and live abroad they were asked to pay back this money to the Crown (?) and some published accounts show that they did indeed pay this money back. At this point the lease may have been extended for a longer period of time as long as they paid the 'going rate' of rent for the place even when not living there.

This makes it their United Kingdom's residence for whenever they care to visit (free security thrown in) or, when the inevitable happens, it will be Haz's bolt hole when they split for good.

Reactions: 18

Running costs.
As he is not a working royal he is not on the civil list. No doubt his mother gave him money to pay for various costs of the house. Staffing, security, utility bills, general upkeep, groundsmen, gardeners.
Now that KC is in charge he may not see the point in paying towards a 30 bedroom that only one person lives in. Especially as that person had a multi million pound skiing chalet and a few brand new cars resprayed in his personal colours.

Reactions: 24
Bring on the stupid wife’s political career , it will be the comedy gift that never stops giving. She’s super thin skinned , not that intelligent and cannot do without a script . The American journalists and fact checkers will eat her alive!

Bring it on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bring on the stupid wife’s political career , it will be the comedy gift that never stops giving. She’s super thin skinned , not that intelligent and cannot do without a script . The American journalists and fact checkers will eat her alive!

Bring it on!
Well she better drop them titles if she wants to be in politics

Reactions: 28
Feinstein will not run for reelection in 2024. She did not resign or retire. Her seat is not open for an appointment unless she retires from it mid-term, which she isn't doing (but should, since she's not all there mentally).

Pelosi is not a Senator. She's a House member and is not retiring either. She was just reelected. She's just not the Speaker of the House. So this "Pelosi is gone" thing is not only factually inaccurate, but it's irrelevant.

I am not involved in Cali politics at all, but IMO there's a snowball's chance in hell of MM being named or elected to the Senate. Adam Schiff or Katie Porter are the ones who will be looking to be elected in 2024.

Taking in to account the cost of very local accommodation & full board, the £22k salary amounts is not so shabby for a development opportunity.

This is as close to BP as I can find: https://www.onthemarket.com/details/12858688/.
At £3792 pcm/£45k p.a. for the flat alone - add in say £3k for bills - all from from taxed income takes the salary into a different league.
Plus free or modestly priced meals from the works canteen.
---

🎶WaaaaghWaaaaghWaaaaaghWaaaaagh Precious Manbits🎶

---

The woman wears white on the waistline…need there be more?
Bit it bold - fixed your lyrics for you and added some:

When will I feel it again?
When will the frost leave my manbits?
Will I have to wait forever?
Will I have to suffer (suffer)
And whinge the whole night through?
When will the cream heal my todger?
WIll it fall off or just bend?
The ridicule's beginning will it never end? (it never end?)

(When will I feel it again?)
When will I feel you again, todg?

;)
---
Well she better drop them titles if she wants to be in politics
Dear god no, where's the fun in that?

Personally I can't wait until you Americans have Madame President Princess Meghan the Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton, Baroness Kilkeel, Supermodel, Hollywood A-lister and Mother of Flatpacks!

😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Running costs.
As he is not a working royal he is not on the civil list. No doubt his mother gave him money to pay for various costs of the house. Staffing, security, utility bills, general upkeep, groundsmen, gardeners.
Now that KC is in charge he may not see the point in paying towards a 30 bedroom that only one person lives in. Especially as that person had a multi million pound skiing chalet and a few brand new cars resprayed in his personal colours.
They have to do something with the place. I understand it's listed so they are stuck with it, plus its on the Windsor estate which means they have to be very careful whom they pass the lease too (no russian oligarchs, no saudi princes, no dodgy businessmen, etc.).

Also, this place has been used as a reserve for the monarchs consort to live in, if the monarch passes away (i.e. it was given the Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother), and was rumoured to be in reserve if Queen Elizabeth passed away before Prince Philip.

Reactions: 19
Not happy squaddies.

View attachment 1974168
I saw a post from either Twitter or Reddit that showed (with photos) that Princess Diana was partial to wearing long gloves with evening dresses so who is really copying who?

• Haha
All weekend rumours had been flying around about the POW rumour with Rose Hanbury. I caught it on Spanish press. The source apparently was this link:

I doubted it, and yesterday's appearance by the PPOW made me sure it was false.
And then I bumped into this:

I just laughed at how desperate the ILBW must be with SP, that she is trying to bring this whole story back.

• Haha
  • Wow
New Thread

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.