Harry & Meghan #313 Malice in Windsorland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feinstein will not run for reelection in 2024. She did not resign or retire. Her seat is not open for an appointment unless she retires from it mid-term, which she isn't doing (but should, since she's not all there mentally).

Pelosi is not a Senator. She's a House member and is not retiring either. She was just reelected. She's just not the Speaker of the House. So this "Pelosi is gone" thing is not only factually inaccurate, but it's irrelevant.

I am not involved in Cali politics at all, but IMO there's a snowball's chance in hell of MM being named or elected to the Senate. Adam Schiff or Katie Porter are the ones who will be looking to be elected in 2024.
Just wanted to know does Meghan have to be voted in by the people or just by a nominee committee.@moodykitten .

Just interested to gauge how popular she would be or as welcome as a snake in a lucky dip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they'd stayed in the RF, it probably would have been her at the ceremony and not Kate.
Possibly.

But I think had they stayed, the RF would have seen that really they weren't fit to represent them at ANYTHING.
Meghan would probably rush the stage and start handing out awards - to herself. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Possibly.

But I think had they stayed, the RF would have seen that really they weren't fit to represent them at ANYTHING.
Meghan would probably rush the stage and start handing out awards - to herself. 🤣
Or stand there clapping like a sealion and trying to take awards from people's hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry & Meghan #314 Presenting the Duke and Duchess of your local community cable TV infomercial I reckon this is where they’re headed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.