Harry & Meghan #313 Malice in Windsorland

Should the dumb prince and his stupid wife come to the Coronation?

• Who?

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Yes.

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • No.

Votes: 385 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by the wonderful @Chita

Recap.

Sigh. Is there anything new to say?
There is an episode by Southpark which is fun and very apt. At least so I've been told, I haven't actually watched it.
More rumours that they're living seperately.
More rumours that smeg will be announcing a pregnancy.
More rumours that smeg will be entering politics.
Strong rumours that the governments of the world will admit to aliens being around us. I've been hearing this one for 40 years so don't have much hope it's true. And how bad is it that I'm commenting on this in a harkles thread?
We live in hope that when the aliens return to their planet, they'll take the harkles with them. Smeg has seen a translated copy of a handbook they have called 'How to Serve Man'. She is looking forward to being their Queen. Of course, she looked at the title and didn't bother reading further.
Two of our members are US based Attorneys and gave us excellent info on how Sam's court case may go. Many thanks on behalf of the thread for this.
Wonderful quip by King Charles III - 'Who?'
Queen Camilla will not be wearing the famous diamond (Koh I Noor??) at the Coronation. Good for her.
Some fantastic cartoon's, memes, song lyrics, jokes etc. The creativity on these threads is brilliant. NetFlix should give us a contract.
We all agreed that @Nuttynana should do the reporting on the Coronation.
We're debating on whether everyone should boo the harkles if they come to the coronation. Alternative ideas include turning our backs on them or holding up placards that say boo. People may write other things than boo and who can blame them?
I honestly can't remember anything else so please add more if you can think of anything.
Welcome to new members and lurkers. Say hello!

Last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Thanks Cass for starting new thread and to Chita for title xx

I would love to see people going to watch the Coronation dressed up in South Park costumes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Voted yes - I think they should feel the wrath of the public. It's our right to reply. Placards with "who?" And South Park t shirt wearing crowds booing them - delicious. Yes please. For any other reason, no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is one of my favourite clips of all time (I’m technically incompetent otherwise I’d attach). It was like a vampire getting hit by sunlight the way she withered. I loved it 😈
BIB - brilliant 🤣
I have watched the departure from the walkabout er more times than I care to admit 😁!

After M snarled at the minion (as she no doubt thought he was) who tried to take the flowers from her, I like to think her heart sank when she realised that he (Lee Thompson) was in charge, of the whole thing, as such. 😁
He speaks to William, and then W gives the word to start saying their goodbyes.

C gets into the car and an aide moves forward to close the door. Meanwhile Harry has started to walk around to open the door for Meghan, then pauses thinking that guy is going to do it. But he doesn't, as he is focused on C.

I had just switched on the tv, after coming in, that day, as the walkabout was about to start.
I was gobsmacked but in the end, it provided me with a lot of entertainment. 😁

(I had started typing this just as the last thread closed) 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Getting it in early 😁

Harry & Meghan #314 The dumb Prince & his Narc now live in South Park

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Went to see Frozen the musical in London last night (it was AMAZING).

It now features a joke about Hazno… Anna telling Hans she’s not the heir, she’s the spare… but she doesn’t like to talk about it 🤣

The adults in the audience were most amused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I've long been curious as to the canadian view of 43 and TOSser, as well as the wider ranging american one and now we know. From what I can see there is no real outrage or backlash from anywhere. To feel so vindicated is utterly delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've long been curious as to the canadian view of 43 and TOSser, as well as the wider ranging american one and now we know. From what I can see there is no real outrage or backlash from anywhere. To feel so vindicated is utterly delicious.
Who would have believed only six months ago when we were being called racist etc, that these cunts are now a laughing stock everywhere,ridiculed and having the pis s ripped out of them and I love it.

I have always said they should not attend the Coronation but, what else have they got now.

They will be iced by everyone if they come and put in the cheap seats, centre row I hope and jeered by the crowds, she will be wearing Ronseal and an inappropriate titfer and ginger bleep will be scowling and sulking while the real Royals will look stunning.

duck me sideways what a bleeding spectacle that will be and the whinefest that will follow will give us much hilarity for weeks to come.

What a pair of bleeping destructive dildos they are, they had their months of fame and lost it all for being the spiteful gobshites they are.

Fun days ahead Tattlers and get those bleeding placards out.

I say duck them to hell and back and enjoy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Wow, I didn’t realise Oprah and Tyler featured too. This is just getting better and better 😂😂
I really need to see this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Thanks for the new thread!

1676547575273.png

It held its own last week against sports shows so we will get to know how much soon enough. They also air it on their website so I would say overall, it may get 1 million viewers. These figures are in the US alone and it ranked 9 out of 50:

1676547688980.png

Reposting the link to the episode for those who haven't watched it:

For those who have watched, South Park almost always has a message:

They pay attention to detail (Really loved seeing them showing up in India (Just like they did in South Africa) with their "problems"

1676548530805.png

There was actually an episode on William and Catherine's wedding in 2011 where Catherine is kidnapped before the wedding and then saved by Canadians. It was just a silly episode with no ill intentions really.

Ike (the little boy crying about the Queen's death) represents real royal watchers and the royal family members who are there for the tradition and the institution. And how they are still mourning the loss of the Queen in the midst of all of this.

Kyle is US, basically. Out of the whole school, only Kyle is interested in them - But he is hate watching. The rest are completely indifferent. Truth is, the majority of the world does not care about them.

Butters the boy who suggests Kyle needs Brand Management (CumHammer/SunshineSachs) is Oprah or one other of their other handlers. And showcases the strategy of purposefully saying things so as to get beaten up and look like a victim.

When they first appear in Sunshine Sachs offices there is a red-headed little girl in green and yellow who I think represents Amber Heard. Her character in Aquaman wears green with bits of yellow and has bright red hair.

1676548549913.png

And at the top centre of all these covers is Catherine's Vogue Cover. Used as a benchmark. By who? Peg who wants to emulate her or Harry who seemingly is obsessed with her?

1676548572252.png

Lastly, at the end of the episode they separate but even in separation, Harry continues to seek Kyle's attention.

Everyone knows that even if they separate, we still have the problem of HARRY. That will never go away.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
You can't help but draw parallels with Edward VIII and Mrs Simpson can you. Both American women, both divorcees, both caused havoc in the RF. Mrs's was a social climber who apparently pursued him relentlessly and thought she would one day be queen.
Edward and Mrs S's relationship apparently went down the pan because of lack of money and he probably regretting what he'd left behind, his purpose, his role, his family, everything really.
It's all a bit sad and pathetic, they have everything, every opportunity in life and just throw it away for the women they 'love'?

Reactions: 40
Thank you for starting this new thread

Really loving South Park, I’d love to see Harkles this morning after realising she can’t always control the narrative

Recollections May Vary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am more and more convinced that Sparkles was in on the Epstein shitshow
JPmorgan, disney princess, snow white.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is part of William and Catherine's episode which aired in 2011. It was so harmless and kinda funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow, I didn’t realise Oprah and Tyler featured too. This is just getting better and better 😂😂

It's about time that fat,bewigged,lying,deceitful,race baiting old tart was ridiculed alongside Saint Tyler Perry the champion of the oppressed Meghan and all round understudy to the Oprah hag.

Bet that old tart will have something to say, she will probably buy the Company!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You can't help but draw parallels with Edward VIII and Mrs Simpson can you. Both American women, both divorcees, both caused havoc in the RF. Mrs's was a social climber who apparently pursued him relentlessly and thought she would one day be queen.
Edward and Mrs S's relationship apparently went down the pan because of lack of money and he probably regretting what he'd left behind, his purpose, his role, his family, everything really.
It's all a bit sad and pathetic, they have everything, every opportunity in life and just throw it away for the women they 'love'?
Have you read Traitor Prince by Andrew Lownie? The parallels are astounding and I now believe in reincarnation. Well worth a read

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.