Harry & Meghan #313 Malice in Windsorland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry ... did I see Alison Hammond presenting at the BAFTA's? What the ACTUAL duck? She's bleeping awful, possibly the most uncultured person on TV, (Denise Welch runs her close). Shouty Shola will be foaming at the mouth seeing a sista bow and scrape to Catherine and Wills. :cool:
and looking "slimmer than ever"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
and looking "slimmer than ever"
Nick Ferrari said she was brilliant! To me she's a babbling idiot who doesn't listen, interrupts and speaks about 5 decibels louder than she should. I will say though, I don't think she's as fake as other presenters ... so I give her credit for that.

Reactions: 29
Nick Ferrari said she was brilliant! To me she's a babbling idiot who doesn't listen, interrupts and speaks about 5 decibels louder than she should. I will say though, I don't think she's as fake as other presenters ... so I give her credit for that.

She did an interview once with Pierce Brosnan. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen on This Morning.
He couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
for what's worth, i think Princess Catherine looked breathtaking. and her playfully touching Prince Wills tushy (actually the very low of his back) is so funny and a sign of a very loving relationship. who wants to bet the questionable will be doing the same to waaaagh on their next appearance?
And because Her Smugness can’t ever get it right, I expect to see her 2 knuckles deep, up in Hazzno’s Poophole on the walk up the aisle of KCIII’s Coronation.

(oh, and this time I highly suggest the extended family, be instructed to wait for 5+43 to get there asses on the bus before heading over. I can see Jonney st the front, “this bus doesn't move till your butts are seated.” and then he’ll strap them in.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is Harry supposed to do some 'conference' thing with BuggerUp soon? Or have I got that wrong?
If he is going to do it, it will be interesting to see if he cancels beforehand.
Yes, In san fran. I sat in on an astrology talk recently...some one asked about the pair of wannabe royals. The astrologer said ...and she is careful with her words...that she would recommend he does not attend..its cod be explosive for him. She didnt like the location and timing of it for him to come out unscathed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Regardless of your sartorial tastes the black gloves are timeless. I LOVE how she recycles garments while always looking timeless and elegant. She's not a slave to trends but always manages to look fashionable and current. Black gloves are very much being worn by brides at the mo.
Absolutely, she is very aware that a lot of people are finding it hard financially at the moment, she never flaunts her wealth. Unlike someone else we know :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, In san fran. I sat in on an astrology talk recently...some one asked about the pair of wannabe royals. The astrologer said ...and she is careful with her words...that she would recommend he does not attend..its cod be explosive for him. She didnt like the location and timing of it for him to come out unscathed.
Been caught out again I am going to be there with my squad and the cats piss cannon.

Never mind perhaps our Murican Tattlers can represent us, I know that @VioletButterfly is a rowdy old bint like me and she can do it loud and dirty, come on let's give the ginger bleep hell.

Perhaps I can stay with @VioletButterfly for a week to plan our strategy, I know she's a good cook but she needs to entertain Sir Tom in the manner he is used to, and I want the best bedroom in the house and en suite please and a proper bed for Tom with a fleece blanket.

I won't run away with your hubby either!!🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry ... did I see Alison Hammond presenting at the BAFTA's? What the ACTUAL duck? She's bleeping awful, possibly the most uncultured person on TV, (Denise Welch runs her close). Shouty Shola will be foaming at the mouth seeing a sista bow and scrape to Catherine and Wills. :cool:
Its one of lifes' great mysteries to me how she is so popular with tv execs :rolleyes:

She comes across as really uncouth and unprofessional. A few weeks in the BB house where she was loud but unremarkable, has been given a slot on the Good morning Sofa and presenting duties on a Prime time (supposed) classy show..the "Baftas".

Why..how...:mad: can someone help me out here. Who does she appeal to?

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Was having a browse and came across a story about Minge. It's probably nothing but it is something new.

Tyler P is supposedly thinking about putting her in one of his films to kick-start her career again as a thank-you for making him Lili's godfather. True or not, I wouldn't be surprised if that was why she befriended him, to begin with hoping down the line he would hire her...

Also, if you go to the page of the blogger in question, she is also claiming Oprah has plans for Minge and is giving her tips as she is talking about becoming a chat show host.

I have a feeling that these pieces have been put out by the Markle camp! Her acting career was in the toilet and no restarting her career is going to help her one bit. As TP and Orca got trolled in the South Park film, I would say they aren't too pleased about that and may want even more distance between them.

It's frightening how bleeping entitled and stupid they are.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

A bleeping World-wide laughing stock 😆😆😆😆😆😆

And they've brought it ALL ON THEMSELVES.

We said on here , a year or so ago - give them enough rope & they'll hang themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
outrageous! he will get the usual increased security anyway when he attends official Royal functions, same as the others - he is having a major tantrum about having his 24/7 personal armed security detail removed as a non working royal (which he now has to pay for) and wants to 'employ' our armed police 'ultra vires'. Entitled brat. This was pre-Waaaagh.
One would think that having increased the security threat to all the RF (and us general public) as a result of his Waaaagh bragathon, he would have the decency to drop his legal action (and pay all costs to date). If he attends the Coronation the security will be mega-upped anyway and why should anyone pay for his personal 24/7 private detail other that the idiot himself!
If the case goes ahead, as it appears it is, then on pre-Waaaagh circumstances please - and he needs to fail! :mad:
They are just such horrendous, selfish, self-serving cunts. They want all of the positives - titles, wealth, stately homes, 16 bathroom mansions, mega bucks deals, merching opportunities - with none of the hard work - royal engagements, producing actually good and worthwhile content, being financially independent, paying their own security.

What do they actually do that serves anyone but themselves? Their foundation is a cash grab to sustain their lifestyle set up to donate the absolute minimum. They are absolute parasites and need to duck off out of all our lives, and certainly our money which could be going to ACTUALLY HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED!

Utterly sick of these two. 😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Its one of lifes' great mysteries to me how she is so popular with tv execs :rolleyes:

She comes across as really uncouth and unprofessional. A few weeks in the BB house where she was loud but unremarkable, has been given a slot on the Good morning Sofa and presenting duties on a Prime time (supposed) classy show..the "Baftas".

Why..how...:mad: can someone help me out here. Who does she appeal to?
Alison Hammond will always be remembered for this...

Honestly, even now, I still cry laughing at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It's frightening how bleeping entitled and stupid they are.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

A bleeping World-wide laughing stock 😆😆😆😆😆😆

And they've brought it ALL ON THEMSELVES.

We said on here , a year or so ago - give them enough rope & they'll hang themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine of they do attend the Coronation people sniggering behind their hands and there are some very witty people in London who will have the most hilarious placards held up and dressing the part.

They will be ridiculed as they deserve to be so, come on Tattler s who will be there with their placards and how many swear words will fit?

It will be hilarious to watch their slow descent into nothingness and humiliation😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They are just such horrendous, selfish, self-serving cunts. They want all of the positives - titles, wealth, stately homes, 16 bathroom mansions, mega bucks deals, merching opportunities - with none of the hard work - royal engagements, producing actually good and worthwhile content, being financially independent, paying their own security.

What do they actually do that serves anyone but themselves? Their foundation is a cash grab to sustain their lifestyle set up to donate the absolute minimum. They are absolute parasites and need to duck off out of all our lives, and certainly our money which could be going to ACTUALLY HELPING PEOPLE IN NEED!

Utterly sick of these two. 😡

Yes.
They are a self-serving pair of righteous- entitlement prize cunts , who lie constantly and have a right old bleeping pair of obnoxious boat-races on them.

Furthermore, they both look like they are a bit bleeping whiffy.
I wouldn't want to be downwind of them on a warm day.
---
He needs his boat-race slapping a few times, whining on about his Muvver.
they threw her in the ground ( in a Y-shaped pine box) a quarter of a CENTURY ago.

And as for that duplicitous old crone jail-bird of a Muvver of hers , don't get me started on that - else I won't shut up all afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If Harold does attend the Coronation then , as I said before , he won't be seated with his missus all the dukes, barons, viscounts, marquises are corralled together in their coronets and robes.
I recommend youtube channel "Allan Barton - The Antiquary" for all the gen on ceremonial of the Coronation.

1676900906792.png

1676900906792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I haven't had a chance to catch up on the threads or watch the South Park clips just yet but the depiction of her simply because the off the shoulder dress and white hat (cocked at an extreme angle) outfit is so recognisable makes me lol straightaway. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
The gloves have grown on me too.

She looked comfortable , happy and very assured , as did William .
I think the long black gloves emphasise her tiny waist which compared to SpongeBob square waist is no bad thing 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.