Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Kezzle1 for the new title!

Old thread here:

Carry on Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the bridesmaid dresses with as much scrutiny as I have this morning…. Bloody hell 😳 they aren’t good are they!!

Reactions: 66
I don’t think I’ve ever looked at the bridesmaid dresses with as much scrutiny as I have this morning…. Bloody hell 😳 they aren’t good are they!!
One of those rare times when throwing a princess-y tantrum would be justified.

Love the title! And thank you for starting the new thread, @Libbie!

ETA: I really want Smegs and Sparry to start posting in Reddit's AITA and JustNoMIL etc subs. Would be hilarious and give us all a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well done @Libbie - new thread looks great! Fab title too 😆

If I heard correctly on GMB this morning, Trisha said that H had written about how he had condemned on social media the racist abuse experienced by King Harold of Norway's black son-in-law to be, as if to show that he is capable of 1) identifying racist abuse, and 2) addressing it publicly when he disagrees with it. So why was he unable to correct the implication that he and TW started on Oprah that the RF was racist? They were happy to allow the British Press to run with that 'assumption' and are only now rowing back, saying they never said anyone was racist after leaving that cloud hanging over the RF for so long and allowing PP and HMTQ to die under the global accusation of being racist, completely trashing their live's work and reputation. Honestly, they are lower than snake's bellies.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Just occurred to me - weren't this dreadful pair going on about stopping misinformation. So they sat for years letting everyone think the royal family is racist when they didn't really mean it? You couldn't make this tripe up. Does Harry think we're all stupid? And that smirk on his face when he said Meghan didn't say racist was positively evil. Now they've realised they're running out of money and want a way back in to the institution they loathe. King Charles is so weak he'll probably let them back too.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 100
Is it me or are his trousers falling down? A truly ghastly suit. He appears to be "staring down" somebody on the pavement to his left and then flashes an insincere smile at the doorman. What a fraud (n)
new1.gif

• Sick
Reactions: 49
Is it me or are his trousers falling down? A truly ghastly suit. He appears to be "staring down" somebody on the pavement to his left and then flashes an insincere smile at the doorman. What a fraud (n)
View attachment 1870564
Doing his power walk - what a scumbag. And he always looks like he's slept in his suit.
And his bald spot looks even bigger in that clip. It's actually hardly a bald spot, is it? More of a bald head surrounded by a few hairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Just occurred to me - weren't this dreadful pair going on about stopping misinformation. So they sat for years letting everyone think the royal family is racist when they didn't really mean it? You couldn't make this tripe up. Does Harry think we're all stupid? And that smirk on his face when he said Meghan didn't say racist was positively evil. Now they've realised they're running out of money and want a way back in to the institution they loathe. King Charles is so weak he'll probably let them back too.
And then says that staying silent is abuse? There are so many examples of hypocrisy from all this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
God his hair is so bad.

I have a husband with a bald spot at the back, but it's close cropped and it seems so much better than his somehow.

Perhaps because his hair is like frizzy pubes floating above pink flesh. It's just not nice, is it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
God, the more I look at that clip, the angrier I'm getting. I'll have to take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
God his hair is so bad.

I have a husband with a bald spot at the back, but it's close cropped and it seems so much better than his somehow.

Perhaps because his hair is like frizzy pubes floating above pink flesh. It's just not nice, is it?
I can’t believe he said Williams hair was receding faster than his. That was 2021 (pp funeral), there’s 2 years between them and Harry ain’t exactly looking like Michael Bolton these days either is he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Striding into that building like a man with a mission - you know, a peacekeeper brokering a deal between Russia and Ukraine or a surgeon about to start a gruelling multi-organ transplant - or ANYTHING worthwhile. But no, it's just Harry talking about nothing of consequence AT ALL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
And then says that staying silent is abuse? There are so many examples of hypocrisy from all this.
So much hypocrisy.

Complains about others leaking personal conversations, he has gone way beyond that and shared very personal moments that are no one else's business. The most prominent imo is him saying how Charles broke the news of his mum to him and William, that must feel like an arrow straight to the heart for them both.

Says silence is betrayal, remains very silent for 2 years whilst the press not only say the royals are racist, but also by extension the British public aka the country he says he loves.

Gets annoyed in recollections of people sticking up for their partners, yet says he was just sticking up for meghan as a justification for some crappy behaviour.

Harps on about royal men marrying who fits the mould rather than their true loves, yet says he begged his dad not to marry his true love.

Says Paul Burrell is vile for using his mums name to make money- pot, kettle, black eh.

Just to name a few...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
The flagship Waterstones on Piccadilly this morning. Press/media outnumbering Sparry fans by about 30:1 😂😂

Just pitfiful

Probably more copies in the window display than they’ll sell all day.

Will monitor to see how long it is until the showcase display is removed for something else, like Mr Men books or something more popular.

2D280363-998D-40EA-BFEE-CB8203ED0E52.jpeg

1D5CD699-333A-41CF-A33C-03EB45A945F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Lol there’s a picture in the DM of someone buying 3 copies 😂 it’d be cheaper to buy a doorstop mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.