Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speed reading to keep up & missed the comma so inhaled my cuppa at the "penis eating fajitas" bit

Reactions: 31
I’m loving ‘willyled wastrel’. Xx

Reactions: 22
btw...
This unconscious bias stuff is nothing more than PR to explain away "I thought p*ki was like yankee".

Reactions: 46
Don’t forget, on top of it a;l, you just PAY Meghan extra for all appearances.

Reactions: 32
If there was a DNA test, if he wasn't KC's, would all this just go away? Would it just be over for them.... well us? Would Netflix go back to making half palatable t.v shows? Would the press return to "who Katie price married this week" etc. Would it all be resolved with a cotton swab?

Reactions: 31
This is what I fear will come out next 🫣 like seriously, imagine if it did!!! DNA test proven and everything!! Would explain the current situation!!
I wish. Then 43 would leave him and he could be quietly put in one of those cardigans that do up round the back in a nice comfy room somewhere.

Reactions: 36
Have had to block! Her constant appearance in my feed almost caused a phone sized hole in my window
I’ve blocked her too. Can’t stand her smug face thinking she is always right appearing on my feed. I’d rather have thrush than entertain her bullshit.

Reactions: 25
I hope this is true and that the papers stop reporting about them. Let them fade into obscurity!
Not only the papers but people need to stop buying books and watching their interviews and Netflix. The morei nterest shown the more they will feel validated and carry on twatting.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.