Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicholas Witchell on the BBC News at One has just said that more people watched Happy Valley (5.3 million) than the interview (4.1 million)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh well, one of the things that became clear was not only TRF is not racist (Aitch's words) but TW took a comment that happens in all families about how the kid may look like. And never connecting the kids skin colour to titles and/or protection. Once again, Aitch showcasing TW endless capacity to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He contradicted himself in a few different places but I think what he was saying here was that his family read the tabloids and live the life that the tabloids describe. That makes no sense. Al lot of it was just filling the air with noise.
In the same way as Harold told Tom Bradbury in the interview that he didnt think his brother or father would watch the documentary or read his book....
So to me this is saying that William and Charles take their views and opinions from the front page of The Mail, The Sun and the Mirror, and lack the ability to look at source material and make up their own minds!
Which sounds complete and utter bollocks!

Same as, why wouldnt W & C opinion of Ms Markle, be based on actual experience? I never ever thought Ms Markle was remotely genuine, why should Kate? And why on earth should Kate even try to be best mates with her sister in Law? Its not obligatory. Id expect her to be polite, but there is no need to be best mates, if she doesnt want to! Which is where all the rubbish about babybrain and sharing lip gloss grates!

Reactions: 26
Just to add on .. his accent.. haha him trying to sound relaxed and mid Atlantic .. sticking RIGHHTTTTTT on the end of your ski slope sentences mate , you sound a right idiot ..

What a waste that Etonian education was.. RIGHHTT

• Haha
Reactions: 40
5.3 million watched Happy Valley last night and 4.1 million watched the interview acoording to Nick Witchell on the BBC news just now. I have to say, he gave that little stat out with relish!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh well, one of the things that became clear was not only TRF is not racist (Aitch's words) but TW took a comment that happens in all families about how the kid may look like. And never connecting the kids skin colour to titles and/or protection. Once again, Aitch showcasing TW endless capacity to lie.
There are as bad as one another. Both lie through the back of their teeth.

A more miserable , nasty, dysfunctional pair you couldn't meet.......

Reactions: 20
Yeah, Diana was on yachts all that summer - OG yacht summer - without the boys. I was 16 so a bit young to get the context but the papers had started to turn - then she died and was promptly canonised by Blair. Distraction much.
Yes that last summer she was running around like a mad thing and i believe doing things to annoy the RF.
I remember footage of her swimming upto a pap boat and telling them 'I'm going to shock you next week'
Then she died
Maybe the rumours about engagement were true which wouldve been ridiculous as she'd only known the sleaze a few weeks
She certainly PLAYED the media

Reactions: 21
Also… AITCH has thrown MEGALIAR and OCRAWHALE right under the bus..

Pair of race baiters have had their bums smacked TV by their very own golden goose.. naughty goose you are AITCH.. or is it ITCH.. you didn’t stick to the script you stupid bleep ..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Although there are question marks surrounding their veracity, blind items have said for years that Kate worked MM out near immediately and knew exactly what was up.
Meg is a mean girl, Kate and her sister went to posh schools with a less posh (if v privileged) background and probably got picked on by mean posh girls. They would clock her instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Trying to keep that horse in the paddock to flog Reek????

Screenshot_20230109-132214~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Okay I’m very behind so apologies if this has all been said.

Having watched the first 10 minutes of both interviews, they’re both the exact same script. Both journos start carbon copying the tragic start with Diana’s death, the reopening the files. They have followed the same script and he is literally giving the SAME answers for the two interviews. The same analogies and stories: The photo of the car with the paps in the reflection, ELF not letting him see the more disturbing photos, the freaking bicycle chain analogy. Same script for both.

The dynamic between him with bradby vs cooper is interesting. You can tell he thinks he dominates the power balance with Bradby because he acts like an arrogant twit, doesn’t answer questions and quite frankly is like that passive aggressive boss we’ve all had once, making jokes with Bradby that makes him seem personable and fun, but are actually rude and serve constantly remind To that he’s inferior. The way he tries to become the interviewer with Bradby, telling him to provide answers to his own questions instead of answering the questions himself. Just so rude!

Ok at beard-gate now - does it ever come up (not in the interview in any case, I wonder if it does in the book?!) that the reason he shouldn’t have had a beard was because he was WEARING HIS ARMY UNIFORM and in the army it’s only under very special exception (usually on religious grounds) that permission to have a beard is given. If you want a beard in the armed forces, join the navy. So William is imploring him to shave his beard because he will be on very public display and thus they should do their duty to set the best example by adhering to army uniform rules (which regular joe would get a charge for doing)?

I am starting to think that the myopic blame of the tabloid press is to cover up the bullying, which in turn is why I think they were kicked out. If leaks were coming from the offices, it’s because there was a trail of destroyed staff in their wake, who were more than willing to not deny stuff the media were reporting on, not from the royals. The way he’s insinuating that the press is completely not independent as well the fact he called everyone who works in Fleet Street a criminal, the British press should launch a class action.

Also there are some parts of the bradby interview where he goes very red, usually when Tom presses him on something. I wonder whether it’s because he’s angry, or it’s because he’s being asked in a ‘recollections may vary’ moment.

And finally he’s spent the entire interview talking about how he’s been overly judged just because of the family he was born into, despite being the spare the media hasn’t left him alone. And then when he’s talking about the family, ‘it’s the monarchy; they are held to a higher standard’ except for me and my wife and my beard on my wedding day and THAT Haz is why we all think you need to be quiet now.
Yes to all of this 👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 14
Trying to keep that horse in the paddock to flog Reek????

View attachment 1868367
Offer ‘by’ him, definitely not an offer from the RF side. No part time royals - Queen was sure, KC is sure and after this display the country is absolutely sure you can’t represent us even on a part time basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I watched the part where Bradby asked about the racist comment, Harry got defensive very quickly and would not let Bradby talk, I imagine he was like that when they still lived here and I can see why William and everyone else was pissed off with him.
totally agree. This was where the mask truly slipped for me and how all his own stories about W trying to plead with him became even more understandable. He is a master of gaslighting, and I can say that from experience.

Also, no matter what hold TW has over him, the second I thought JJ was ‘defending’ my actions I’d be checking myself in somewhere secure for intense therapy. That woman is batsh*t.

Reactions: 20
I can’t remember who it was, but last week aka 100 threads ago someone said it’s like in Ghostbusters when the key master and the gate keeper getting together.

Best analogy!
[IMG alt="Meemew"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/357/357372.jpg?1670606546[/IMG]
Meemew
Chatty Member

Thursday at 4:12 AM
Ndrangheta said:
Not in my wildest nightmares did I imagine how much of a spiteful, childish bleep Hazno is. I can't remember a public figure in my lifetime seeming to be so immature, hateful and pathetic, maybe Elton John but at least he can play the piano.

Similarly, never could I imagine that far from being 'a breath of fresh air' Meghan is actually a compulsive liar, bully, and manipulative diva. And these two cunts managed to hook-up! Like the Keymaster and Gatekeeper from Ghostbusters.

It's scary that people like this exist, that they have a lot of money and a plaform to spew their bile and infect others with their hatefulness. Even now in my 40s I'm quite naive and tend to see the best in people, give people the benefit of the doubt, take people at face value ... these two are CUNTS of the very highest order.
“And these two cunts managed to hook-up! Like the Keymaster and Gatekeeper from Ghostbusters.”

OMFG EXACTLY AND NOW APOCALYPSE IS UPON US (er a giant cream puff monster)
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻
yeah, it was @Meemew I laughed so hard. So right on the Money. There is no Harry. Only Zuul!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was mentioned many times during the wedding coverage that the queen had given him special entitlement to have the beard while wearing his uniform. So many times that it did verge a bit on ‘and he’s soooooo special’ sarcasm tone because ‘granny says he can’ and as expected he looked a mess.
Well from what he said it seemed he used the emotional blackmail on TQ regarding his beard 'oh it helps my anxiety etc etc'. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting itv interview he quotes the royals as calling him paranoid and delusional. Now obvious what they’ve been covering up all this time. He is being professionally exploited - he’ll regret this. The actual balls to say he hasn’t slandered anyone? That he isn’t king it to hurt? Piss off ginger Hagrid.

Haha! So true
I thought it was very telling that the royal family are calling him paranoid and delusional then they have had expert advice to come up with that diagnosis.
I don't think we would argue with that. He needs treatment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you all for watching that tedious word salad, sounds like his audio book could be a best seller for insomniacs. Since they want to serve the Commonwealth perhaps they could be made Governor of the Falklands and go and live there for at least 20 years.
I think the Bermuda Triangle would be a good posting for life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.