Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The way the British press is showing itself at the moment is incredibly damaging to the UK".... no Harry. YOU'RE the one who is incredibly damaging to the UK especially after the irresponsible Taliban comment
He thought he needed security before
He bloody well needs it now

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Caught up with last thread. You’re all wonderful ☺ Will start this thread in the morning if I can sleep but wanted to quickly add thread suggestion - #296 Harold. The Spare who put a target on his back and a merkin on his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Its really eating him alive that they've gone grey rock. Hes dying for a scrap in the media and they're just not giving it to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The British Media should pull their heads out of their arses.
There's the game, and there's losing the game via incompetence , malice and ignorance.

The sheep loved the fact that Andrew was obligated to remember Giuffre 20 years later , the sheep didn't ask how Liam Neeson doesn't remember Peg while being photographed with her 3-4 years earlier .
The game , is $, and it's something that is going to be lost, for the media , the $ part.

On a brighter side, bread and circuses , are a good thing, for some.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Its really eating him alive that they've gone grey rock. Hes dying for a scrap in the media and they're just not giving it to him.
The RF have weathered every storm possible.
I've found grey rock is the most effective way to deal with a narcissistic person. They feed off attention so simply acting as if they're not there is the only way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Someone has shared the racist inference from the Oprah interview on Twitter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So I’m in a few military forums. They’ve turned on him and it’s so painful. The memes are out in force.
I refuse to watch the interviews. He’s a pedantic spoilt little tit. His wife is a narc. If he’d just vanished and lived his life then fine. But all he’s done is lie, court the media, tell all, tell more, lie some more, accuse others of racism and be a whiny witch
I genuinely laughed out loud at that attachment. Best one yet!!!!

Reactions: 20
Andrew is probably eating fajitas and dancing as we speak. I think Tom is very frustrated with him and I'm surprised he's actually challenging him. Given Tom and his wife used to be friends with both prince's he has that insider knowledge
Backed the wrong horse!

Reactions: 24
I thought Bradby was ok, however, I was disappointed he didn‘t ask some pertinent questions , like

” Why is your Ghostwriter tit ??? “

• Haha
Reactions: 38
BabyDanvers is mixed race - other half is a born and bred Londoner but his family are Nigerian. I’m home counties and Celtic background with the skin to match. Absolutely everyone in both families theorised about what the babies would look like!
Were you aware the white side of your family are racists? 🙄

Because that’s exactly what he said 'only white people do it and it’s racist'

i REALLY hate that twit. Despise him. How dare he absolve his family of racism and dump it on the press and the general public again.

Reactions: 43
So Harry says that he feels safe in Montecito - and yet the 6 hr Netflix doc shows a tall fence being erected around the property due to safety concerns and Harry seems obsessed about drones he says have been flying over and the risk he feels that his family are exposed to. Confused much?
Safe in a country where they have idiots owning guns and Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well I have definitely had enough of these two professional victims - hopefully by the time the book is actually released everything will already have been discussed and things can return to the previous version of normality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I didn’t watch but did someone say he defended Lady Hussey? Call me cynical 🤨 but maybe it’s because everyone believes William didn’t? Another slap back at Wills. They are absolutely evil, the pair of them. I’m raging right now and I didn’t even watch it ….

As an aside, I started the week as a member at this rate I’m going to be a VIP before the month is over .. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.