Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
If he thought there was no need for Charles to marry again, why did Meghan need to marry again after 2 failed marriages!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Well on a good note apart from the obvious issue of the increased risk from the Taliban, Harry's interviews and his book make him come off so badly that I really don't think that the King and rest of the family have anything to worry at all about in terms of negative perceptions of themselves or the UK Monarchy in general. There will be a small minority who will jump on Harrys bandwagon, but they can be discounted because they are nutters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
How can Harry say the royals have no accountability when in this "book" he takes no accountability for anything in his miserable life.
He IS paranoid and delusional. "There's been 24 versions of the bridesmaid dresses story" yes Harry as your wife can't get her story straight as she is a compulsive liar and narcissist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Fliss122

I have to comment on everyone’s bravery watching the interview. I cannot stand his lispy, over earnest, mid Atlantic accented ( notice how he goes up at the end of his sentences a lot now?) whining - seriously, I’m not even joking. I think I would rather clean the streets with my tongue than do even 5 minutes of him. But I commend you all for filling us in with what’s going down. Mainly whats left (if any) of his reputation by the sounds of it. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lady_H

VIP Member
He didn’t seem gravely ill to me, not depressed or manic or anxious, more like an incredibly smug, defensive, unintelligent tool who’s been hit by the woke stick one too many times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

LByrne74

VIP Member
Wow, denying that they inferred racism in the Oprah interview. Can't even stick to their precious story. I mean I can't even.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

seeitmyway

I cannot believe he said he hoped any reconciliation with his family would have a ripple effect across the whole world. What. A. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ck13

Chatty Member
Is he serious right now ?? Saying he never suggested the royal family has a racist in it . Make it stop

• Wow
  • Haha

Fat Kitty

My book and documentary were necessary for “historical significance”.

Oh Harry. In the scope of world history, you’re now tabloid gossip fodder. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Something about Tom’s approach to this interview makes me think he’s covering his ass and that it could be panorama 2.0. He seems a bit concerned for Harry tbh. But everything he’s saying is falling on deaf ears with Harry. Bizarre to watch someone unravel in this way. Such paranoia. How can you undo such an obvious persecution complex in someone? He’s gone past the point of return unfortunately.

• Wow

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Having the best time of his life out there, never been happier and feels safer there ......... Good, bloody well stay there then, Bye .
THE END

• Haha
  • Heart