Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is No way on earth that Will & Kate were Suits fans
I’m sure I read years ago that H was a fanboy of Smeg’s when she was in Suits and had asked someone to introduce them! I’d believe that before I’d believe the crap they try to spin now. So I’d say horny Haz rubbed his nub over quite a few of the Suits sex scenes way before they dated

Soz you may have beaten me too it. Glad I wasn’t imagining that!

Reactions: 45
ah ha ha ha hah people are pointing out that the excerpts that Omar is sharing in his "context" defence of the book, are in ENGLISH.

But it's only a Spanish version that's been leaked.

Meaning the idiot is firstly breaking embargoes again, but secondly confirming that he is no ordinary observer/commentator, but actively in cahoots and on the payroll.

Reactions: 70
mrs hinch is quickly becoming the ‘spare’ thread as there isn’t time for anything else along side the two..!
Goodness...is Mrs Hinch still going?? I used to be on that thread years ago, in fact she was the reason I found Tattle, but didn't think she was still a "thing" , surely she's run out of things to spray with Zoflora by now?

Reactions: 63
I expect Angela Kelly waved a dog bowl at him in a threatening manner.
I am now convinced that Markle wrote this book.

I think it's a safe bet she wrote it and I'm thinkin' the ghost writer guy knows the whole world will realise this which means his reputation is safe.

Reactions: 44
He's got plenty of money he could have bought a place or better furniture. They had to make do with a sofa bought on MM credit card make me lol.

Reactions: 49
I’m calling it, first line will be -

” It all started out as an ordinary day at Nottingham Cottage but soon Nottingham Cottage would never know an ordinary day again ….”

Reactions: 56
She probably meant one from AliExpress. The cheapest one.

He's got plenty of money he could have bought a place or better furniture. They had to make do with a sofa bought on MM credit card make me lol.
I haven't read that one!

Reactions: 26
Can I just say, it has taken me all flipping day but I am now caught up here (I’ve done nothing, the house is in darkness because I haven’t even got up to close the curtains or put on the lights!!!!

Reactions: 62
Apologies if already posted in a previous thread, but just when I thought I couldn't dislike him any more I find that the new Midsomer Murder episode with Kevin Whately in it has been moved in favour of Harry's interview.
He could grovel on bended knee for evermore and it still won't be enough for me

Reactions: 62
Of all the crap in this book the Angela Kelly is the one story I flat out don't believe otherwise they would have tackled this story much earlier as this is one of the first that made people start to doubt she was actually a breath of fresh air.
Totally believe he screamed what meghan wants meghan gets.

Even just reading that passage it's all about they difficulties they faced during the wedding plans, how cannot it not occur to them that they are the fucking difficulties!

Reactions: 67

I agree completely with your post. It really is pure fantasy, and I couldn't begin to know what madam will invent next. This is so childish, hurtful and totally unnecessary.

If I had spoken about my family like this, my dad would have flown overseas and dragged me back home to knock some sense into me. Irrespective of age!!!!

Reactions: 48
Goodness...is Mrs Hinch still going?? I used to be on that thread years ago, in fact she was the reason I found Tattle, but didn't think she was still a "thing" , surely she's run out of things to spray with Zoflora by now?

It’s been fairly dull with her for a while. She announced a kids book after Xmas and the response was mixed to say the least, cue mad fredayahoo to start having a massive go at people all over the place in a Facebook group on Wednesday night. Telling people to ‘get well’. Comedy gold.

Reactions: 22
That article about Harry thanking all the practitioners and life coaches who have helped him work on his "trauma" makes my blood boil. So many ordinary people (including me) have struggled, first, to access and, second, to pay for help with anxiety and depression amongst other things. Meanwhile this pathetic excuse for a grown man has basically had all these services handed to him on a platter and still manages to complain about EVERY SINGLE THING in his life.

Reactions: 71
This aquamarine tiara is

If I ever had the opportunity to try that one on I'd behave just like this -

Reactions: 58
Apparently that photo of Diana wearing the Honeysuckle Tiara is a fake:

Reactions: 26

Yes. I definitely saw it.
Back then I was a Suits viewer but I hadnt heard of Soho House or Markus wotsisname who runs it.

When I found these threads I learned about Soho house and that Meghan was close friends with Markus wotsisname.

I put two n two together and figured it was Markus who Harry asked to hook him up with someone.

Reactions: 40
I share your rage.Prince Harry can’t act for toffee.

Reactions: 34
Meghan does not represent the culture of most Americans. You must start thinking of us more like…say…Europe. Many separate cultures and folkways. But I did have an insightful conversation yesterday.

My goddaughter, who is a brilliant and successful (American) Black woman…explained to me yesterday that, in her opinion, Meghan’s entry into the RF had special meaning for many Blacks in this country because it was ‘a first.’ She seemingly broke a perceived barrier from the Black US perspective. Think of the small town football star, first to make it all the way to playing in our Super Bowl. You are going to cheer for success! So M was viewed with much affection and high hopes. In many cases, she still is.

That she has seemingly screwed it up, has caused division. Some are perfectly willing to accept her ‘racism’ excuse…because of hurts in their own lives…or just identity politics loyalty. Others feel embarrassed by her. Like if the hometown football star made it to our Superbowl, and then was carried off the field too drunk to play.

My goddaughter feels neither loyalty nor embarassment. She thinks they both are ‘twits.’ Did I mention she was brilliant….?

Reactions: 74
Remember Angela was given the rights to produce 3 books, she’s 2 out and one more to go, her final book could settle that score! I’d say she’s too much of a lady

Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.