Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they do take him back it should only be as a family member. He must never be involved with any charity work, public engagements and must never speak to the press ever again. He must go off the radar, get a private job, and live quietly. But I can’t see that happening. Maybe he will have a stint in rehab. I don’t think the public should have to see his face at any RF event. He should only be privately invited to dinner with his papa, away from the media. I can’t see meghan standing by him for long. She’ll cite irreconcilable differences, fear of safety and take him to the cleaners. He’ll have nothing left but his shame.

Reactions: 45
If he gets sent home she definitely wouldn't be coming back with him lol

Reactions: 26
I don't know that I would believe a costume shop run by a Jewish person would even have a nazi costume in it. I actually didnt think it looked like a very good costume, I thought he had just put on an armband.

Reactions: 37
All this media coverage and the book isn't officially out yet. Are we in for more of this wall to wall coverage for weeks ...

Reactions: 22
To be fair (rare with H) but he didn't have a tantrum, he showed support for William.

What was written was
'However when a suggestion was made at the meeting that William, as the eldest, should walk behind the coffin alone Prince Harry says he objected, saying “It didn't seem right that Willy would have such a hard time without me.”
He says that if the roles had been reversed William would not have wanted him to be the one to walk alone'.

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure he has lost the ability to think for himself...judging from the book, it seems he never had the ability to start with

Reactions: 34
from CDAN - comment on the Blind re purchase of a private jet...
I actually don’t agree with this that they do not go anywhere - JMO but I think they travel quite widely and regularly but we just don’t get to see the photos or see it reported anywhere. There are photos of them at ‘events’ where they seem to be tanned, that awful red tent dress looked like tan lines under her arms etc. and not fake bronzer, some of the photos we saw in the doc series are obviously not in and around their home, wherever that is in Cali.

Published photos always seem to be of them dressed for an Arctic winter with jackets and wooly hats - do they even live on the west coast? as it seems they are more dressed for the East most of the time. I have always believed that they travel much more than we know, private islands and jets ? we would never know, well not unless they want us to of course. As I say JMO.

Reactions: 27
If our late Queen was still alive we all know for a fact all of Harold’s commotion will have broken her heart and will have killed her.

Reactions: 64
Exactly, there will be lots of therapy involved. Of course the problem is the children, she did well spitting those kids out as soon as she got the ring on the finger.

Reactions: 22
Reactions: 21
I think she will leave him (publicly, because
I know some people think they’re already apart) if the book receives the same sort of awful coverage in the US that it has here.

Reactions: 27
I’m think he needs bringing in by security services and dealt with.
Absolutely. There needs to be some serious consequences for him from someone/something other than the RF.

Although I suspect that whatever comeback there was would be viewed through this lens of persecution and paranoia. If GCHQ wanted a quiet word with him, he’d probably still blame the RF

Reactions: 19
It doesn't sound like either of them had any toilet training.

Just stopped off and had a banana split. One scoop of Pistachio and one choc mint fudge. Yummy

Reactions: 14
Exactly, there will be lots of therapy involved. Of course the problem is the children, she did well spitting those kids out as soon as she got the ring on the finger.
He’s fucked everything up. Any self respecting woman is unlikely to form a relationship with him in the future, he’s made himself look so vengeful, unhinged and a laughing stock. He will have a lonely life and it’s all his doing (with the help of meghan). There’s no way she will stay around for him much longer, she’s a laughing stock too now. She’ll skulk away somewhere, but where? Hollywood won’t trust her. The UK don’t trust her and she clearly hates the UK. Where will the kids live? It’s such a mess.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.