Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both fucking poison.
They should do everyone a favour .

Drive off a cliff.

Reactions: 19
I smell it all the time in my town now, people are literally walking the streets smoking it, I work in a mental health hospital, nothing high up, I give them their dinner but it's enough to see how much drugs are causing a lot of issues in people. Once my youngest is older I want to take on a role that gives me more flexibility with my hours.

Reactions: 33
Welcome, I only started here recently, I've stayed away but now this book is due and all hell has broken
loose I can stay silent no longer. Harry has really fucked things for many people now making them possible
targets. I don't think he understands what he has done. What can the RF do or say? no wonder they are
silent because they could make things worse.

Reactions: 36
All fucking detestable. Rotten.

I cannot believe that utter cunt.

I hope the publishers collapse , for enabling them and allowing that to go into print.

Reactions: 36
Can you buy them on a timeshare?

Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry - I’m guessing you are in Lockerbie. Absolutely horrific and a terrible act of atrocity for your community xx

Reactions: 53
It's also an issue of when he started using it.

One thing that isn't acknowledged enough, is the creditable man William has become.
Yes, he did much the same things has Harry.
But he buckled down, had a successful career in the RAF etc.

Reactions: 46
Do you know; I've never met them. They live 6,000 miles away from me . And I've never detested people in the media like I do those two.

Reactions: 49
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.

Reactions: 35
It's also an issue of when he started using it.

One thing that isn't acknowledged enough, is the creditable man William has become.
Yes, he did much the same things has Harry.
But he buckled down, had a successful career in the RAF etc.
He'll never acknowledge what William went through with their mum, it doesn't suit his narrative, William had so much put on him, and look at him now, I see people say you can see he has temper, I don't at all, these people are quick to forgive Harry, but not William and it says more about them.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.