Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is deffo Smeggsie baby's View. She's used to working on a TV show where they slather the make up on to look natural under the spot lights

It's also to support her winge that she wasn't given enough time to get ready for the walk about with the Cambridges - and it was noticeable that she hadn't had time for a fake tan and that she'd not had time to sober up.

Reactions: 35

I can just see him whining and carrying on to be included in this meeting, when C&W know he will just be an embarrassment. Strategically placed in a kind of no man’s land. Twat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
I wonder whether Harry will discuss Meghan's menstrual cycle and how regular she is now that the perimenopause is approaching? Or their synchronised bowel habits?

Well, she said like salt and pepperpots they move together.

Maybe she meant bowel movements.

Reactions: 30
If that's the juiciest he can come up with then yawn.

Sorry but I think everyone on this thread can find more to be offended about and no publisher us going to pay us 20 million or even 20 quid

Yawn

Reactions: 29
Do we still think Hazz will be donating the first million of book prrofits to charity?

Reactions: 32
It is so calculated and weak as piss that Harry released this book after the Queen dies. The frostbite must have rotted his bollocks off. Didn’t have enough balls to publish it while she was still alive.

Reactions: 34
Why should anyone protect them from the results of their own wanton stupidity though?

Reactions: 35
So, William and Barack are having what looks like a serious conversation..but it might just be about football, you know men are like that.
Catherine and Michelle are deep in conversation…children, clothes, best shops in London, girly stuff.
And Harry isn’t with the men.
He’s not even with the women, although he is looking a bit lost and as if he wants to join in.
Apart from getting drunk and taking drugs, he doesn’t seem to have any friends or any conversation skills

Reactions: 44
Kate definitely wears a full face on her engagements - but it’s professional, as she is at her job. Also she’s 40 and might not want to be done up like an Instagram MUA. Most dress codes are for a reason, old fashioned as it might be. A red lip can get messy or wear unevenly if doing a lot of talking and they don’t have a make up artist next to them for touch ups at an event. As they are photographed constantly I can see why it’s not done - to avoid red on teeth etc

Reactions: 39

Loser sucks the fun out of the Coronation for everyone.

Is paying homage only for royal dukes or every duke?

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.