Harry & Meghan #291 He’s a laughing stock with a tender cock, says war’s like chess, he’s a deplorable mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oohh Courtney Cox likes to partake in a little mushroom madness?????
Bet she's loving this 😳
Screenshot_20230106-073110.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Harry has really not thought about the future impact of this. His poor kids, imagine knowing how your dad lost his virginity and when they are teenagers he won’t have a leg to stand on as they’ll be like we can party and take all the drugs we want like you did dad!

• Sad
Reactions: 86
The saddest thing is that Moehringer is an excellent, Pulitzer-prize-winning writer. I imagine the material he had to work with was very petulant and thin, to say the least.
I loved the book he wrote about Agassi, so I've been wondering why this one seems so embarrassing and childish. All I can think is that it reflects the man he's writing about. Agassi was willing to admit to behaving badly at times, and to making poor choices. With Harry, everything has to be someone else's fault. He's so thin-skinned he can't tolerate being wrong about even the smallest things.

• Wow
Reactions: 64
I think the reason he's revealed he killed 25 "baddies" is because one of the things that stung him through most , apart from being born the second son, was that his security was pulled. He felt it was his birthright to be forever protected. So , conjure up a story to drive the point home that you still need protection.

On another note fundamentally he's blatantly got deep seated resentment issues surrounding his brother ,it doesn't take a therapist to recognise that. He's showing just how unhinged he is, frighteningly so, I think the extended family need to stage an intervention.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
If the dreadful pair go to the Coronation, no-one probably wanted to sit next to them because they were on the nose. Now they won't want to sit next to them because there's more chance of being blown up.
At this stage they need to prime Sophie with some outrageous lies for her to share with the Gruesomes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if you’ve all moved on but I can’t keep up!

I am irritated by the idea that there may be cultural differences that haven’t been addressed. The Royal family are not strangers to different cultures, values and norm. They mix and meet people from every demographic all over the world and are very aware of how to navigate this.

Catherine is not some woman in the toilets of a club, she is POW and future Queen. Megan knows fine well that her behaviour towards her was demeaning and belittling. The pushing of boundaries with the lipstick and the bare feet and the nasty comments. The bullying behaviour demonstrated by Megan was met with incredulous disbelief that offence has been caused is gaslighting one o one.
Remember we only know what the spare thinks puts them in a good light, can you imagine how how awful it must have really been for c. Currently they are comparing Catherine to Megan and listing Catherine’s shortcomings. They have accused that c is jealous of Meghan and that Meghan is elevated above c in her position as a famous actress. Basically m is more popular to the British people and Catharine is a fan girl of the show and intimidated by m and so deathly threatened by m’s popularity that the royal family has cast them both out to protect the position of the heir.
Megan and Harry are the bullies here and it’s truly disgusting to witness it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 117
Best bit of this for me is that he has inadvertently confirmed that his family despises TW as much as everyone else does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
This is absolutely disgusting.
Thank god William stopped TW going to Balmoral as this clearly shows their intention 😡😡😡
Screenshot_20230106-075150.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I am amazed that Harold could write this, maybe somebody dictated it to him?

I hope the Royal Family are well protected and ignoring this book; but I also hope somebody in their staff is keeping uptodate with it, just in case

As to how the book was sold in Spain? Today, 6th January, is a national holiday, when The Three Wise Men bring kids gifts.
Maybe somebody wrote a 9 as a publication date, and another person read it as a 6, then thought that's wrong it's a Holiday, so released the book on the 5th to get more sales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And the at he infantilises the Queen .

“I hope you’re happy now” ( implying that she wasn’t)
And

“I tried to protect her from those around her”.

She was the bleeping Queen, the most iconic monarch of our time you bleeping arrogant hole.

So we’ll add ageist to the list with misogynist and racist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
I think people are reading too much into him declaring his 'kills' (probably lies anyway, as were most of his tours). I don't think he had any rationale or plan for saying it, he just wanted to and didn't think of the consequences.

I also don't buy the narrative that the royals were jealous of Meghan, its something people say to people instead of the truth- ie instead of people saying people don't like you because you're a witch, duh must be as they're sad and jealous. The Royals know they need to remain relevant and having someone new, vibrant and who was an asset would be a good thing to them- there's plenty of duties to go round after all. Reality is they saw what she was like, and it turned out to be true; the things they were worried about she did go on to do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm assuming the cost of security for the Coronation in May has just risen dramatically. Thank you, Harold, you moron.
doesn’t that give the family a great excuse NOT to invite him, as he is too much of a security risk.

But yes, and he has also out every member of the UK public at risk too. Scary times.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I loved the book he wrote about Agassi, so I've been wondering why this one seems so embarrassing and childish. All I can think is that it reflects the man he's writing about. Agassi was willing to admit to behaving badly at times, and to making poor choices. With Harry, everything has to be someone else's fault. He's so thin-skinned he can't tolerate being wrong about even the smallest things.
Absolutely right. Harry is tedious, vapid and shallow. He has all the zeal of the new convert to Meghan’s ‘causes’ and waffles on endlessly about structural and systemic racism - while also endlessly profiting from the name he bears, belonging to a family which epitomises white privilege. His ‘truth bombs’ range from the pathetic to the outright absurd via the cruel - revealing that his poor father carried a teddy at school for consolation; repeating the words his father said (at the funeral of his own father) when he expressed that he didn’t want his final years to be made miserable. He reminds me of a Chatty Kathy doll that my mother had as a child and passed on to me: pull the string in its back and it repeats the same phrase endlessly.
I mean, just look at what Moehringer had to work with! A man who broke the code of brotherhood (and military law) and claimed to have killed 25 Taliban; a man who supported his wife being an absolute witch to her postpartum future sister-in-law and then got snotty and offended when William remonstrated with her (‘get your finger out of my face’ - whatever happened to ‘sorry’? Does Meghan come out in hives at the mention of the word?); a man who revealed the innermost secrets of his own family, has constantly and consistently accused them of leaking to the Press and being ‘unwelcoming’ to his [ghastly] wife; who slammed his brother on Oprah and in ‘his’ book and says they deserve an apology; a man who dressed up as a Nazi (having already bought the uniform from his own free will) and then blamed William and Kate for it; a man sitting in a $14m house with every luxury whining about his childhood, while people throughout the world are suffering horribly as a direct and indirect consequence of Putin’s hideous war against Ukraine. What is there to work with? ‘Self-entitled brat wants people to accept whatever he does with love and without consequences?’
Sorry - that was a bit of a rant!! I’m just so SICK of this horrible pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Oh dear, as if any further proof were needed, not only does the elevator not reach the top floor, it's stuck in the basement 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I was really angry yesterday morning regarding all this. A potted history of the cause of my anger is narc father, enabling mother. I actually had to leave my family and never go back to protect my mental and physical health. I initially laughed at the necklace thing and can imagine a bit of 'pushy shovey' as me and my sister now call it (we're in our 50s) and we had a bit of a laugh yesterday about our antics. tit we actually injured each other.

Harry's ridiculous bed and wardrobe complaints, his whole sulky demeanour, his ridiculous asinine complaints and poor me vibe. Honestly, he needs to come and talk to some of the survivors I've worked with , some C-ptsd sufferers from familial abuse. I bleeping hate him now. He diminishes the real situations of people who lived through terrible childhoods and today are thriving.

What's more he is so engrossed in his own ego that he's forgotten the big part of healing, also part of the 12 steps and many many recovery programs...helping others.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Sorry if you’ve all moved on but I can’t keep up!

I am irritated by the idea that there may be cultural differences that haven’t been addressed. The Royal family are not strangers to different cultures, values and norm. They mix and meet people from every demographic all over the world and are very aware of how to navigate this.

Catherine is not some woman in the toilets of a club, she is POW and future Queen. Megan knows fine well that her behaviour towards her was demeaning and belittling. The pushing of boundaries with the lipstick and the bare feet and the nasty comments. The bullying behaviour demonstrated by Megan was met with incredulous disbelief that offence has been caused is gaslighting one o one.
Remember we only know what the spare thinks puts them in a good light, can you imagine how how awful it must have really been for c. Currently they are comparing Catherine to Megan and listing Catherine’s shortcomings. They have accused that c is jealous of Meghan and that Meghan is elevated above c in her position as a famous actress. Basically m is more popular to the British people and Catharine is a fan girl of the show and intimidated by m and so deathly threatened by m’s popularity that the royal family has cast them both out to protect the position of the heir.
Megan and Harry are the bullies here and it’s truly disgusting to witness it.
Right? What on earth has Kate actually done wrong? She’s not a huggy person - so what? She tried to guide her future sister-in-law through the minefield of royal protocol and was slammed for it. She remonstrated with Meghan for the way M. spoke to the staff and was eviscerated by the Sugars for it. She was postpartum and exhausted when Meghan gaslighted and insulted her (‘hormones…baby brain…’. I just can’t get over that!) She’s a nice person (said without Meghan’s sarcasm). And now she’s being blamed for Hazzard’s Nazi uniform and Meghan’s self-imposed exile. She really can’t win, because she can’t lower herself to respond to all these allegations and falsehoods.

(Good to see you here, UYN: you’re missed on the AE threads. How are you? X)

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.