Harry & Meghan #291 He’s a laughing stock with a tender cock, says war’s like chess, he’s a deplorable mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the ring ugly, but it's a hierloom, and it's possible to reframe such things into:
''Let's do better than they did.''

So I don't mind the thing, contrary to my like for the history /context or tradition , I'm rarely impressed by BRF jewelry , yes the history and symbolism is great, but would personally like some ''new'' future hierlooms.

Reactions: 22
Not that I remember. It was a long time ago but I had gas and air available and it certainly wasn't laughing gas.
I had my second baby at home and the midwife dropped a tank of gas to my house about 2 weeks before me due date.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ahhh Suzanna Harvey.....let's see how many comments the DM get on this...
The daily star article from 2001 she's quoted as saying he said "I'm not the important one", as William tried to intervene their tryst....same old Harold...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suggested a title but I've never started a new one 🙈
It's ok. I've done the thread but thank you for the title suggestion. I can show you how to start a thread if you'd like to do it in future.

Ok Everyone - new thread. If I've chosen the wrong title, apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jesus wept
This cant be real, they did a little dance after eating fajitas and a burger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.