Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

el_coochita

Has anyone posted this one? The UK press seems to be giving this particular part of the tale a wide berth. This seems so red flaggy to me!
If this is a real excerpt... she's had a big hand in what goes into the book via his ghost writer, and she's setting him up for abuse accusations when the inevitable divorce occurs. Any man with a room temperature IQ would see this coming a mile away, but of course this is Hazno we're talking about. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 127

Has anyone posted this one? The UK press seems to be giving this particular part of the tale a wide berth. This seems so red flaggy to me!
It’s a very vague, loaded description, isn’t it?

Disproportionally, sloppily angry

And then he turns it back onto the other people because Megan wants to know where he heard a man talk to a woman like that, was it when he was growing up? And he nods.

I was beaten with a belt and a cane as a child. However, I don‘t hit my kids. And if I did, it would be my fault because I, as an adult, know it is wrong.
But he always has to throw someone else under the bus, even if it is alongside himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

upyernelly

Chatty Member
And the at he infantilises the Queen .

“I hope you’re happy now” ( implying that she wasn’t)
And

“I tried to protect her from those around her”.

She was the fucking Queen, the most iconic monarch of our time you fucking arrogant arsehole.

So we’ll add ageist to the list with misogynist and racist.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Sorry if you’ve all moved on but I can’t keep up!

I am irritated by the idea that there may be cultural differences that haven’t been addressed. The Royal family are not strangers to different cultures, values and norm. They mix and meet people from every demographic all over the world and are very aware of how to navigate this.

Catherine is not some woman in the toilets of a club, she is POW and future Queen. Megan knows fine well that her behaviour towards her was demeaning and belittling. The pushing of boundaries with the lipstick and the bare feet and the nasty comments. The bullying behaviour demonstrated by Megan was met with incredulous disbelief that offence has been caused is gaslighting one o one.
Remember we only know what the spare thinks puts them in a good light, can you imagine how how awful it must have really been for c. Currently they are comparing Catherine to Megan and listing Catherine’s shortcomings. They have accused that c is jealous of Meghan and that Meghan is elevated above c in her position as a famous actress. Basically m is more popular to the British people and Catharine is a fan girl of the show and intimidated by m and so deathly threatened by m’s popularity that the royal family has cast them both out to protect the position of the heir.
Megan and Harry are the bullies here and it’s truly disgusting to witness it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 117

penpitstop

Best bit of this for me is that he has inadvertently confirmed that his family despises TW as much as everyone else does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 114

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I loved the book he wrote about Agassi, so I've been wondering why this one seems so embarrassing and childish. All I can think is that it reflects the man he's writing about. Agassi was willing to admit to behaving badly at times, and to making poor choices. With Harry, everything has to be someone else's fault. He's so thin-skinned he can't tolerate being wrong about even the smallest things.
Absolutely right. Harry is tedious, vapid and shallow. He has all the zeal of the new convert to Meghan’s ‘causes’ and waffles on endlessly about structural and systemic racism - while also endlessly profiting from the name he bears, belonging to a family which epitomises white privilege. His ‘truth bombs’ range from the pathetic to the outright absurd via the cruel - revealing that his poor father carried a teddy at school for consolation; repeating the words his father said (at the funeral of his own father) when he expressed that he didn’t want his final years to be made miserable. He reminds me of a Chatty Kathy doll that my mother had as a child and passed on to me: pull the string in its back and it repeats the same phrase endlessly.
I mean, just look at what Moehringer had to work with! A man who broke the code of brotherhood (and military law) and claimed to have killed 25 Taliban; a man who supported his wife being an absolute bitch to her postpartum future sister-in-law and then got snotty and offended when William remonstrated with her (‘get your finger out of my face’ - whatever happened to ‘sorry’? Does Meghan come out in hives at the mention of the word?); a man who revealed the innermost secrets of his own family, has constantly and consistently accused them of leaking to the Press and being ‘unwelcoming’ to his [ghastly] wife; who slammed his brother on Oprah and in ‘his’ book and says they deserve an apology; a man who dressed up as a Nazi (having already bought the uniform from his own free will) and then blamed William and Kate for it; a man sitting in a $14m house with every luxury whining about his childhood, while people throughout the world are suffering horribly as a direct and indirect consequence of Putin’s hideous war against Ukraine. What is there to work with? ‘Self-entitled brat wants people to accept whatever he does with love and without consequences?’
Sorry - that was a bit of a rant!! I’m just so SICK of this horrible pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 110

horseybox1982

VIP Member
“Under a spreading banyan tree, while Meg wept, I dug a hole with my hands and set the tiny package softly in the ground.”
He dug a hole with his hands. He’s honest to god lost the plot. We now have to envisage him digging with his princely hands. Not a chance this happened. And tiny package?! WTF. This whole book is like entering the ramblings of a teenage angst ridden fairytale drama llama idiot.
I’ve sadly been in this situation, losing a baby after 20weeks and in the UK we didn’t just come home with a tiny package to bury in my back garden, my baby didn’t even exist because she was born before 24weeks. I have nothing but hand prints and feet prints to confirm her short existence. One thing that FUCKING gauls me is when people claim to have lost babies and make up such ridiculous lies to somehow back it up.

It’s the worst experience of my life, I certainly wouldn’t have changed my story 3 times. It’s imprinted on my brain forever, and it happened more than once 😢.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 105

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Do you remember when Edward got a job with Andrew Lloyd Webber and the press asked if it was a proper job or was he going to be the tea boy? He responded by turning up on the first day with a box of tea bags under his arm and waved cheerily at the press.

William should follow his example and be seen coming out of Pets R Us with a dog bowl and if the press ask he should reply it’s to replace one that got broken

• Haha
Reactions: 102

carolinew

VIP Member
I'm assuming the cost of security for the Coronation in May has just risen dramatically. Thank you, Harold, you moron.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 101

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Princess Anne was interviewed by Terry Wogan. He asked her about the amount of visits, etc she made, more than most of the RF.
Her reply was that she was born into a life of great privilege and with that comes responsibility and her was her duty to do what she could to pay for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 98

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I have completely missed all of his comments about his and Willy's willies.

The Taliban are appalled by Harry and explaining that the people he killed were people not game pieces. Christ. You know you're a prick when the fucking Taliban claim moral superiority.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

coconochanel

VIP Member
For saying how much he hates the press, he's giving them enough interviews 🤭 . Word on the street is Prince Andrew was so pleased all this shit has taken the heat off him he went to Pizza express to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93