Harry & Meghan #291 He’s a laughing stock with a tender cock, says war’s like chess, he’s a deplorable mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming the cost of security for the Coronation in May has just risen dramatically. Thank you, Harold, you moron.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 101
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
If the dreadful pair go to the Coronation, no-one probably wanted to sit next to them because they were on the nose. Now they won't want to sit next to them because there's more chance of being blown up.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
I wonder whether the journos will film new intros - I’m sure the content of the interviews will make little sense if the audience already knows what’s in the book. Haz would have delivered all his lines thinking the audience is still yet to know what twaddle they’ve peddled in the 2023 version of Grimm’s fairy tale.
I dont think they should even bother running them. Although I do want to see the body language people talk about the nose touching he does in both clips we have seen, unless it is just that he has a cold as one of them think already. Harry wont want new interviews, these ones will be bland enough, not giving much away. We need interviews AFTER we have had time to read the book so he can answer questions once we know the facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone know why Tom Bower doesn't ever seem to appear on mainstream channels, BBC, ITV etc.?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Well well well. Turned onto GMB to see their old mate Jack Royston talking and being pretty cool about them and how every time they speak their reputation tanks

Question: If TW starts divorce proceedings and Harry begs us and his family for forgiveness are we going to back him to the hilt and do everything in our power to destroy her? Or are we going to just say: Srry mate, you're on your own.
He's definitely on his own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Just thinking back to the pathetic fight allegations (‘you broke my necklace! Waah! I’m scared!’ Is Harry being encouraged to play up his so-called ‘feminine’ side by She Who Must Be Obeyed? Is she inverting stereotypical masculine-feminine gender roles?). What really doesn’t ring at all true is Hazzard’s claim that William was ‘parroting’ the press’s stance on Meghan. Why the hell would he, when he could see her behaviour firsthand? Isn’t this claim completely at odds with the fact that Meghag revealed her true colours when snapping at Kate that she was ‘hormonal’ and had ‘baby brain’? Something which upset William so much on Kate’s behalf that he confronted Meghag and remonstrated with her?
If I can glean this observation from a cursory skim of two Daily Wail articles, others with more public power than I must be able to also. The lies are just neverending; Harry’s persecution complex should win him a jacket with very long sleeves that handily tie up at the back, rather than a $20m book deal*.

*On another note, don’t you just hate it that rich people are given ridiculous amounts of money to publish gossip and scandal? I, like so many others, cannot make my career from writing, unfortunately - I have to work, and work hard, as well. Just because Harry was shoved out of a particular birth canal and has cultivated a Professionally Miserable and Offended persona, it doesn’t mean that he should be richly rewarded for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Has anyone posted this one? The UK press seems to be giving this particular part of the tale a wide berth. This seems so red flaggy to me!
‘Harry recalled that the former Suitsactress simply walked out of the room, and he found her “a full 15 minutes” later sitting alone in their bedroom’….

Oh dear…did he not know how to open the door to get out of the room he was in? Is the distance from that room to their bedroom too complicated for him, is his house so big it takes 15 minutes to walk from 1 room to the next? Or did he cower in the corner hoping her mental fit would calm down, or wonder how she was going to spin his possibly justifiable reaction to make him evil as a result of his family rather than her a bleep pressing buttons????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Sloppily angry?

I'd be embarrassed to have my name attached to any writing involved in this steaming pile. Sloppily angry? JFC.
The saddest thing is that Moehringer is an excellent, Pulitzer-prize-winning writer. I imagine the material he had to work with was very petulant and thin, to say the least.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Is Harry being encouraged to play up his so-called ‘feminine’ side by She Who Must Be Obeyed?
Yes, that crossed my mind too. There certainly seems to be a trend amoung younger people to overly express their emotions and cry and talk about all their 'issues', sometimes to the point where they can't seem to actually function. It's quite disturbing to me. Put it this way I bet more younger people sympathize with Harold than older people.

I can't help thinking, if Meghan did have surrogate children that there's a possibility she hasn't bonded with them properly. I don't want to speak out of turn because I don't know enough about it ... but I kind of imagine the kids just being left with a nanny and Meghan spending all her days plotting and planning and being a total bleeping nutjob.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Thank you peradetlic for starting the thread and anyone who did a recap.
Congratulations Bloody orange Hell on the title.

Has it been discussed what the last thing H said to HMQ. Someone on RF said it was sad but don't know the details.

I remember at the time of HMQ's funeral that people were saying that some of the police force were disrespectful because the had their backs to the cortege. But I noticed on the driven part that it was every second or third officer.
I read an article recently that it was because of security concerns. The article had a current photo showing police with their backs towards the royal procession and an old photo with the police with their backs to the crowds watching the procession.

It said times have changed. After H's book it will be worse.

Is Afghanistan still participating in the IG.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So let me get this straight. The manchild who can’t take responsibility or accountability for any of his actions has said he killed 25 people and likened it to playing chess. he thinks that’s the good thing to own up too out of everything. he truely is an idiot.

Although I’m interested to see who he will blame this on, the ghostwriter, the publisher, a ‘friend’ or the royal family (he will find a way to do it) As of course it’s not poor ickle hawwy’s fault. Ah maybe his new necklace was too tight and restricted bloodflow to his brain. Right there, that is the culprit.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.