Harry & Meghan #288 "I want my family not the institution". Ditch your titles then, there's the solution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William was photographed in a club with his arm around a woman while completing officer training. Years later he was photographed dad dancing near a woman in a club while on a lads' ski trip without Kate. I guess that's his history. When I googled to find a ref to the first incident this came up. Perfect gent Wills. Shocker.

Reactions: 32
Does anyone else wish they'd just publish the book already so we can get it over and done with?

Reactions: 42
Does anyone else wish they'd just publish the book already so we can get it over and done with?
This reminded me of what I was going to post a couple of nights ago right before I froze to sleep. It might just suit Charles and William for Sparry to make public any skeletons while people are so annoyed with him that they'll just be like, "Oh that's all?! Shut up and go away, Sparry." And nope, nothing to do with them villainising Sparry and his Ho. They've done all of that all on their own.

Reactions: 23
You see, I don’t think it’s all her…

Harry is spoilt, entitled and arrogant ..He is a Squanderer ..

He‘s a squanderer of Family - He can say anything , hurt whoever he likes , the arrogance of assuming they’ll always forgive, then publically demand a reconciliation.

A squanderer of Goodwill - The Brits had to forgive his racist ‘Paki’ comments , as it was Harry..but then he makes allegations about others with no reference to his own racism …ditto his homophobic slurs on the same occasion, which he never even addressed ( Bet no one’s mentioned that one to Anderson Cooper !!)

A squanderer of his Privilege - imagine being a Prince of a Kingdom and not caring what the nation thinks …but I’ll have your tax to pay for my security and be insulting about the spectacle wedding. As a nation he patronises us by assuming our opinions are formed not by his words but the media or Twitter.

A squanderer of Opportunity - You have a £100 million Netflix contract (something anyone out of film school would be ecstatic about ), a Spotify contract, a book deal ..such amazing creative opportunities …and all you use them for is to slag off your family and moan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
His Royal Highness.

Reactions: 21
It was His Mum who said He was to go to Eton so He would be near His Brother , Charles wanted Gordonstoun because He realised Hazza was not really academicly bright
That's interesting considering how much is made about Charles' dislike for his time there.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.