Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we know why Netflix left the comments open, cue thousands waiting for the comments on trailer No. 2. 😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So they think they are more hounded and more at risk than… William and Catherine? The people who actually have the ‘power’? Really? It’s just laughable! 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Treachery,traitorous bleeping twaddle, I can't watch it because by blood will boil.

Surely after this latest verbal diarrhoea they must have cooked their own goose.

Charlie Boy if you don't do something now you are finished as King, banish, no titles and Prince title put in abeyance for dereliction of duty and treachery.

They are FUCKED.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
He said it himself, women joining the family have a hard time. His wife wasn't /isn't the only one! Kate had it just as bad, for years, but she had a stable and supportive family that were her anchor and she rode the storm and came out the other side. Christ look at Camilla, she was the most hated woman in the country once upon a time. I'm afraid those that havent coped with it are those that are not stable to begin with.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Speaking of briefing against the family, planting stories and playing dirty... ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU DID WITH FINDING FREEDOM you snake???

Short memories

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
I had very little interest in them, ever. I love watching a good royal do as much as the next person, but had zero interest in watching their wedding. I am sure many people were interested but as far as I remember (recollections may vary 🙃) there was an awful lot of goodwill towards them as a couple. She wanted a narrative, the paparazzi pursuit of her, and so on, and because he isn't the brightest, he went along with her version of events.

Someone said this on Reddit and I think it's true - of course there was great interest in Diana. She was married to the king to be, and mother of the next king to be. Yes, I believe she courted the media and so forth, but that aside, there was always going to be huge interest in her. She was young, glamorous and - speaking for myself - I used to enjoy looking at her style and reading about her in magazines.

Meghan wanted that to be the case for her. But who is / are likely to be the one(s) that the media are interested in?
Well, the PPoWs as they now are. 😁

Someone mentioned Kenny Rogers upthread, in the context of the 'stakes' so now all I can think of is - 'somewhere in the darkness the gambler, he broke even...'

Anyway! I hope that the documentary is a spectacular flop. Spectacular!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He said it himself, women joining the family have a hard time. His wife wasn't /isn't the only one! Kate had it just as bad, for years, but she had a stable and supportive family that were her anchor and she rode the storm and came out the other side. Christ look at Camilla, she was the most hated woman in the country once upon a time. I'm afraid those that havent coped with it are those that are not stable to begin with.
Don’t forget Sophie too

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Yeah, right. They know the whole truth, yes, but it's not what they are going to tell us, is it? They will, as usual, gaslight us with LIES and INNUENDOS and then pretend they are victims.

I hope this time someone takes legal action against them and NF.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
“It’s a dirdy game”
duck off pube head and PS, you are both tit at acting - saaaad faces 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Don't assume anything.

I wouldn't put it past them to have more than one version, to be aired in different regions.
Netflix are desperate for the minutes watched on this to be high.

What remains to be seen is if it gets picked up by the culture wars types on utube.
And how they react...
Because they are already gunning for Netflix.

The use of Catherine's image but hidden so that people don't actually see her face is suspicious isn't it?

God, I hate these turds.

Personally, I think it will be a rehash of what they have said before. I know it will be another NOISY flop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The press can fight back by ignoring palace orders and letting the cat out of the bag. They know the truth about the children, the truth about Markles past, what Harry got up to in his bachelor years.

Publish it all dammit it

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I am guessing they will try and pass it off as M - as you cant really see much other then long hair to identify who it is
Just look at that supercilious look on her face. duck right off Marriott Markle, your time is nigh, but not in the manner you're hoping for.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
i feel the same way about Crooked…but look at the bigger picture in the moment.

HRC does nothing without calculation and collaboration with the biggest Dem power brokers. Markle must be soaking the Hermes blanket this AM. She is about to trash the UK and the monarchy as eviland racist over a period of days…and Hillary is handing out awards….essentially negating her premise.

Second Row Kennedy…and a stab in the back from her “mentor.” They (he Dems) apparently don’t see her value to them anymore.

I'm thinking back to when Bower's book came out, and how he revised Smeg's version of receiving a letter from HRC (Thomas pretended).

If HRC was close with Smeg, she could always have refuted Bower and claimed she did write back and Bower was lying. I don't recall that she did anything of the sort.

Maybe Smeg's been a bit pushy behind the scenes with the Democrat bigwigs and upset a few people. Weren't there rumours she wanted to be given Kamala's Senate seat after she became VP? Why she might have felt entitled to it over anyone else is beyond me.

I can also imagine that, after the BP stuff with Lady H, the Harkles might have been hoping that the politicians would pull out of Earthshot and Biden would cancel his meeting with William. Because "optics". In fact, didn't the DM run a story along those lines? That Caroline and John Kerry were pulling out? Who briefed them about that?

When ultimately nobody gave a duck, everyone looked pleased to meet the Waleses, and Biden and William appeared to have a warm meeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All they do is bloody MOAN. Moan for millions. It looks so boring. Will def not be watching and will just read snippets here and in the news.

Reactions: 39
Surely now something has to give....how long can this continue without Charles doing something or even saying something.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Someone
So apparently Netflix has dropped a new trailer. The first one had over 250k downvotes

Also, one of the photos from the first one was from 1938:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1783945
Haz is a dead ringer for Trevitty Trev Engleson in this still. Someone on previous thread described it as a sob-umentary. So 3 episodes (Vol1) - will that be 3 x 30 minute eps with lucrative advertising with the same on Catherine's carol concert night? Can't imagine having longer episodes - how does NF usually do it? Have any other series been divided into volumes like this?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
ooooh I forgot to mention I reported shouty shola on twitter last night for hate speech and race baiting will let you know if there is any out come

• Heart
Reactions: 67
New Game:

Photos, totally not shamelessly stolen, for the next trailer:

Hazzno as a child:

1670247636785.jpeg

The Harkles visit New York:

1670247523571.jpeg

Ho, Aldi & Lidl at the Jubilee:

1670247869192.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So apparently Smeg has been named in the FT 25 most influential women 😲
Try & hold on to your breakfast 🤢
View attachment 1783697
View attachment 1783696
Resilience? Her? Is that an Urban Dictionary term? Because resilience as explained in normal dictionaries does not describe her at all.

FFS, Tattlers, get every dictionary you can find. Oxford, Merriam Webster, even Hindi-English shabd kosh. Anything. Any language. We're throwing those at these people. This is exactly why considering humanities/arts/languages subjects as less than is so dangerous. People no longer know what words mean 🤦

Just dropping in to say the thing that is REALLY grinding my fears about this Netflix bollocks is the supporting line “A Netflix Global Event”.

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOUUUUUUUUU

SELF-OBSESSEDDDDDDDDDDD

ARSEHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

…oh that feels a bit better.

Just needed to get that out.

We get to throw globes at them, yes?

Hopefully will have the cat home either tomorrow or wednesday Sadly it won't be Applepie as She has a medical condition that requires Her to have a life long special diet which will too expensive for me But the cat people have another one lined up for me a four year old boy called Luka who like Applepie is a house cat tbh at this point I will be happy with any cat they pick for me lol as I have a pile of cat stuff waiting for the lucky one lol
OMG I'm sooooo happy for you! ♥ Keeping fingers crossed and praying that by Wednesday you'll have your 😸 love home 🤗 And you know you posted this at my 4.44pm which is supposed to be one of the lucky numbers for manifesting, so 🤞🤞🤞 And also it is so nice that all the humans involved are being so considerate of Apple Pie's needs. Wish her all the best too ♥

I’m too scared to click on it and watch….
edit: got brave and watched. Ha ha ha… it’s all the drama about “the full truth” and needing to be protected. Especially the “women that marry into the family”. (Kinda left out a Catherine here!). Puleeze! Bull….Crap.

I clicked on watch then immediately got a spam call. Should have taken that as a sign.

Can they get someone to dub over their voices? Maybe then I can watch it.

And they seriously expect us to believe they had a camera(person) with them at every of those momentous moments? Or did they call one every time something happened to quickly recreate it?

Ugh. My headache has become constant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.