Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
WOW Meghan really can't get over that she wasn't as popular as Kate during the dating phase to create this whole "life in dangers" theatrics playing right into the mummy issue hands of Harry.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

kev1974

VIP Member
Sparry's voiceover in the 2nd trailer: "I was terrified! I didn't want history to repeat itself!".

What history is he referring to?

If Diana's demise, he just needs to ensure that Rachel always wears a seatbelt doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Angry

monicalewinsky

I really struggle to see how a six part reality show is supposed to make me sympathise with these cretins. One is a literal prince born with a platinum spoon in his gob and the other is decked in jewellery that costs more than my car easily 10 times over.

Hilarious thing is, her jewellery doesn’t even look that impressive, she pays for brand name and not gold content lmfao. Go to an Indian jewellery and see how shit ya jewellery collection is, Megatron.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
oh well, now the news from the past couple of days start to make sense. TW and the dimwit signed contracts with NF, Spotify and Penguin, but were lazy to do anything. They started to push them and threat that they would not pay. Hazno goes to Bank Daddy, but Daddy doesn't pick up the phone. They talk with Granny and realise, Granny won't be around too long. TW goes to the Cut and says "hey, I have no NDA" - an obvious threat. Then, TQ passes and they realise that the $$$ they'll get from NF, Spotify and Penguin will not last that long, 'cause TW likes her brands, her private jets, her billionaire new money way of life. They try to stop the presses on the movie and book, but too late.

All out of spite. All out of greed.

They will cause trouble, but not for long. I hope that without BP control, all stories about the couple come out. All about her life before Harry, all about his troubled youth.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Regarding the poll, I think she will at least try to hold on for as long as possible to save face, take in as much money as possible and then divorce and cash in on all the interviews. The question will be who will want to hear about her in 5 years time. The public will have mostly sussed out her grift by then, if it isn't already clear as day now. I think H would go quiet and maybe go live in Africa like he once said he would like to. I can't see him seamlessly going back to the RF without there being massive uproar from public.

I'm just not convinced M will give up her meal ticket just yet.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
7F9DA62D-4906-4DC8-9CBF-64ADD9E10D1F.jpeg

It’s really not!!!!
It’s about 2 absolute bitter and twisted individuals, who consistently lie and stamp their feet to get what they want, but they don’t get what they want, so they make it all up- again, and again and again.
No one is interested in your ‘truth’ cos it ain’t the truth, it’s more fucking lies

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
Has it occurred to them that in the lead up to Christmas, after another difficult year worldwide, no one much feels like listening to their whinging negativity yet again? It's hardly festive or heartwarming.

• Sick
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I do really feel for William. Imagine if your little brother shot you in the back, so publically, and took potshots at your wife too? He's a piece of shit (Hazno, obvs)

• Angry
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
He said it himself, women joining the family have a hard time. His wife wasn't /isn't the only one! Kate had it just as bad, for years, but she had a stable and supportive family that were her anchor and she rode the storm and came out the other side. Christ look at Camilla, she was the most hated woman in the country once upon a time. I'm afraid those that havent coped with it are those that are not stable to begin with.

• Heart
  • Angry

mardymare

VIP Member
Now that the Bouzy connection has been confirmed on the trailer, Trevor Coult is getting lawyered up to sue the Harkles. He has told the truth about the Harkles but they haven't sued him. İnstead his YT channel has been demonetised etc and he says he has nothing to lose.

• Heart
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Re their absurd claims that stories were planted, I think this will refer to their bullying of staff. They will portray it as lies. So now is the time for victims to come forward anonymously and the report made public.

• Angry

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I watched Piers and thought it was a pretty shambolic 'interview' with Tom, Paul and the other lady. Still, it's better than nothing. I actually think the equally loathesome Dan Wootten is better these days. Paul Burrell was actually on the verge of crying and those tears welling-up were real ... when you're truly upset you can't talk or act ... that's how you know Meghan is a lying sack of shite.

I saw some of the trailer, I had been avoiding it and it truly is gut-wrenchingly dispicable. My take away was mainly (a) what a third-rate actress Meghan is and how Harry is flying the flag for the patriachy ... "Man must protect woman" ... "Woman weak man strong". As I've said, he's got the emotional age of a fucking child ... no wonder she was surprised how easy it was for her to get him to 'fall in love at first sight' with her. Geeezus.

I think i'll take a break for a bit ... I feel sick to my stomach. How anyone can sell their own family down a river of lies as he has is the ultimate betrayal for me. I can't fucking believe it.

• Heart
  • Sad