Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
OMG the comments have continued under the new trailer

44 minutes ago
‘I love the part when they gratefully acknowledge the hundreds of thousands of British people who took to the streets of Windsor to celebrate their wedding - with millions more hanging bunting, throwing parties and celebrating at home - delighted to see Prince Harry settle down with his great love. That all those people changed their mind about Meghan had sweet FA to do with race and everything to do with her turning out to be an absolute weapon. I can’t wait to learn the lesson Prince Harry says we need. It will bring a grateful tear to my eye. The left one.’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I liked tbis comment

I was so deeply moved by her 40th birthday video featuring Melissa McCarthy mocking the Queen and the people of the UK just 4 months after the Queen's husband of over 70 years had died. The thoughtful little details she employed so there was no mistaking who was being targeted, the cabbage hat, the english tea and tea set, oh the kindness the compassion for her to weaponize Melissa McCarthy to mockingly deliver her jabs and digs directed at a grieving widow who sat alone during her husbands funeral due to COVID.... to think she would target a 95 year old woman with bone cancer with such attention.... see how she champions women of all ages! I can't stop the tear from falling.... left eye.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Spring2020

Chatty Member
It's hilarious that they CANNOT find *any* evidence of Meghan being mobbed by the press so are having to resort to FAKING IT by using Images from Katie Price' court appearance, the Harry potter premier and trumps ex lawyer lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

kev1974

VIP Member
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Mancunian

VIP Member
So ...

Marlene stated that Meghan had been a victim of DV from the Royal Family.

However ...

Meghan is mixed-race. So if she'd fled the Palace and turned up at Marlene's DV shelter, she'd have been turned away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be delicious if on 8th December the Palace released the bullying investigation results 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Another reporter has hit back at Netflix by talking about the South Africa photo that was used in the trailer. I have to say I think the gloves are definitely off now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

knoddle

VIP Member
I know I shouldn't click on the trailer, but I wanted to see the comments. I read comments for over 30 minutes, and not one positive comment was seen. In fact the crowd developed their own template starting with I love the part... Here are just a few of the comments.

@kathwells8334

4 minutes ago
I love the part where Meghan shows us where Sussex is on a map and explains all about the history and her favourite places to hang out there and all about her friends from Sussex.

@MrBej

1 hour ago
I absolutely loved the part when the trailer ends

deborahwedickcooper2751
44 minutes ago
I love the part where Netflix wasn't happy with a quarter million thumbs down, so they released pity party part 2 to collect more. So brave.

@user-ho6jo8uo6c
41 minutes ago (edited)
I love the part where somebody said it was about race and hate. It’s a refreshingly rare perspective to hear these days, especially from an American.

@tighruadh

18 minutes ago
I really loved and admired Meghan when she demonstrated her skills as an actress at the Queen's funeral where she, the only "royal", succeeded in squeezing a tear out of her left eye. That showed them!

@philiphawkins567
23 minutes ago
I loved the part where Harry refused an invitation to see his dying grandmother to “protect his family.” It brought tears to my eye

@desres2281

23 minutes ago
I love the part where the Harkles live their lives in the past, full of hatred, jealousy, spite and vindictiveness. What a happy existence!

@Portiakat

5 minutes ago
I loved the part when Meghan was so happy with The Cut article, that she rang who was in charge and got Alison P Davis a permanent holiday for it. So thoughtful, so compassionate , so kind. Damn, there goes that left eye again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Great comment in the Mail. And from an American too.

“Imagine if Queen Elizabeth II had lived to have seen this reality series. The very idea they would have inflicted more pain and anguish on that sweet loving soul.
Tell us again, Harry, how much you loved her”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Remember when H said every click, every camera, etc sends him right back to when D died? Yet he can spend 18 months practically living with a photographer and film crew. You couldn't make it up.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Hopefully will have the cat home either tomorrow or wednesday Sadly it won't be Applepie as She has a medical condition that requires Her to have a life long special diet which will too expensive for me But the cat people have another one lined up for me a four year old boy called Luka who like Applepie is a house cat tbh at this point I will be happy with any cat they pick for me lol as I have a pile of cat stuff waiting for the lucky one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 75