Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Love Megyn Kelly. The way she calls them out about their bullshit 👏🏻👏🏻
I've just woken-up and wanted to post that MK clip. As you say, EXCELLENT analysis.

Megyn Kelly was excellent yesterday, her and the guest pointing out that when you sign-up to the Royal Family you are there to serve the people, not yourself. You are representing an entire country, nobody wants to hear your political views etc. Rachel being a total narc couldn't handle that. It wasn't that her 'voice' was silenced out of spite, it's part of the job of being a Royal: selflessness. A concept so alien to Rachel it may aswell exist on the moon.

Another thing I mentioned about the Netfux trailer was how I feel Harry has a very old-fashioned view about women. The notion of the patriachy ... "men strong, women weak ... men protect women" ..etc. etc. If I as a middle-aged working-class man can see that you can sure as hell know that a hard-nosed social-climbing woman like Meghan can, so she can manipulate Hazno to that end: "Oh ... Harry, they are bullying me ...boo hoo hoo ... will you protect me???". To me that is such an unhealthy relationship dynamic. How do I know that about Harry? Because I had that same attitude to women myself once ... call it old-fashioned Victorian values! I mean, it's not a TERRIBLE trait, but it is a bit out-moded.

PS. I am aware that I do not what to fall into the trap of casting Meghan as the wicked witch who put Harry under her spell. I believe Harry is a very arrogant, entitled, bitter, petulent, hateful CUNT.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

crw200

People forget this

The irony is, this is what Meghan wants. Even with all the crying and complaints of security and privacy, she’s so mad she never got this attention. The fact that Harry cannot see this is what she’s still chasing here in the USA, is so funny and sad at the same time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
If Meghan were divorced from Harry, do you think Harry's anger and vengeance towards his family, the press, and the "public" would die? I don't. She wants attention, and so does he. But he wants revenge more than anything. Without her, I think the Spare will move on to another controversial female to date and wed. She will be starved for attention and adoration, like Meghan. He will use her to hurt everyone. His mother's fight is his. It'll never be over. Meghan is like Diana--in need of love from everyone. Childish fantasies dashed.

It won't end with Meghan gone. This is Harry. Always rebelling. Always angry. Never satisfied. Feeling cheated and short-changed. A permanent chip on his shoulder. He will never stop wanting to destroy everyone who loved him.

I know you all believe she is steering this ship, but I think he's fully engaged. He wants this war. He is the root of the problem, not her.

• Heart
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Piers is just on telly now.

He says the 2nd trailer for the Hardcashian's docuseries quotes him saying Meghan is the rock star of the Royal family.

He admits he did say that, and makes the excellent point that it proves that the British press were welcoming and supportive of her at the beginning.

• Heart

Knitwit

VIP Member
That fact that Netflix is getting called out on all the fake photos just from the one-minute trailers shows that they've had to manufacture shit to fit the Hardcashian's narrative. It's embarrassing. 'When the stakes are this high'? The fucking stakes are them having to deliver on their $100 million deal and they can't

• Heart
  • Haha

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I still wanna know what she's on about with that "When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear about it from us?" line at the end of the trailer. High stakes? What's being staked? Does she see everything as a gamble? If so, why? They could have had a nice solid and secure multi-million lifestyle if they had just settled for the Frogmore cottage life and the onerous task of opening a couple of community centres and attending a few red carpet film premieres a year?

I'm still clinging on to hoping that the nonsensical trailer meaning that Netflix has done a Tiger King number on them ...
I love that she always talks like it's the first time. So far, we only heard it from TW and Husband. No one else has talked, and talked, and talked. With stakes so high I would actually like to hear it from someone who isn't allergic to the truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
In this second trailer, Stoat proclaims how awful it is for all women who marry into the family. Save your faux concern cunt and keep Catherine, Sophie and Camilla’s names out of your rancid mouth

• Heart
  • Sick

Chita

VIP Member
If Harry knew life would be difficult for a woman marrying into the institution, why didn't he leave before he married her?
If he wanted privacy why are they spamming all the news outlets etc with announcements etc?

The "dirdy" game is the one HE is playing.

Dirdy Harry.

Harry & Meghan #273 Dirdy Harry, the High Plains Grifter & their fistful of dollars

• Heart
  • Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Meghan a ‘rockstar’? Pull the other one.
Sure, she had her honeymood period with the country and press (as did Kate, who was savaged mercilessly). She was welcomed sincerely and emphatically. But she’s always been a rotter, a hustler, a person who believes her own PR. What great charitable works did she engage in? Writing to a soap manufacturer, dishing up at a homeless shelter one Christmas, and doing the obligatory ‘I’m posing with darling, impoverished childen in an African nation whose name escapes me, and don’t I look soulful? Next week I’ll be back to sample wines in the under $250 bracket and show you the jewellery I was gifted’ influencer shite.
It was always her plan to extract ‘Aitch’ from the Family, I think. What she lacks in intelligence, she more than makes up for in cunning. She saw this great petulant boy (to whom she was undoubtedly attracted, as they look very similar, their profiles near-identical: narcissists fall hard for their mirror-images) who had already exposed his dislike, distress and sense of devaluation re: Royal life. All she had to do was keep him sweet and appear sweet in front of the scenes, saving her entitled and outrageous behaviour for staff and Family behind them (also, that story of Kate not offering her a lift? Wow. So what. We have no idea what Kate’s obligations/duties/plans were that day). Once she got the Golden Bun in the Oven, she started to exert more control via negative emotions, making herself out to be powerless, encouraging his manly, ‘I’ll protect my woman’ side. Within just over a year she got the press coverage, the prince, the cash and the global notoriety. Once she realises that everyone is sick of her endless victimhood, she’ll pull another rabbit from the proverbial hat (or leave Harry and take the kids, using them as a bargaining chip in return for income/privileges). Awful, scheming, vulgar, dimwitted pair.

(Someone - I can’t remember who - left me a message earlier, which I didn’t understand. I’m autistic, which makes it rather hard to parse nuance such as sarcasm, irritation, gentle ribbing etc - if I don’t understand what you’re saying, it’s the fault of my imperfect brain, I’m afraid.)

May I nominate my new kitten for the Kitty Corner? He’s a destructive little bugger whose second official name is Oh-for-God’s-Sake.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Maybe they didn't know, or thought folks were too stupid to realise?
They have spouted so much crap and incredibly didn't think anyone would call them out..
As someone else posted a bit earlier, I don't think Netflix give a shiny shit about Henry and Rachel, they just want viewing figures to justify their spend.
And it's more entertaining, putting 'Easter eggs' in there lol
I don’t think Netflix are going to go full Tiger King in this ‘documentary’ series. I think it will show them in an awful light just being who they are but the worst will still be hidden.

As soon as the contract is ended though (and it will be the second the series drops!), I think Netflix will start work on some real documentaries about the pair. They’ll have tons of unused footage that they own, they’ve no doubt got a hundred stories about the shit they’ve pulled and the people they’ve bullied, and Netflix will be determined to use it all to bury them! They’re not going to make any cash off this financial turkey so they might as well try and get some money back by dropping them off a well deserved public opinion cliff!

• Heart
  • Haha

soph30

VIP Member
Guys I’m a veteran tattler so know this will have already been discussed but I can’t get over there’s footage in their trailer from a Harry Potter premiere and the paparazzi chasing Katie Price 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Has he only realised that the monarchy is a hierarchy?

In most jobs there is a hierarchy - its not unique in most workplaces so what's the issue? If my boss says I have to do x or y and I don't agree I can discuss it and try to change their mind and if it doesn't change I have to do it.

What's the issue? That's life?

But the issue is they didn't get their own way all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Cassandra333

VIP Member
It wasn't 'hate and race'. It was character and conduct. Both things smegs is sadly lacking in. Why are people supporting a proven liar? I don't understand that. Just as I don't understand smeg saying 'hear the story from us'. Why would anyone want to? She's a liar.
I hate liars.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 58