Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
It's very quiet elsewhere.

You'd have thought one or too might pop in to make blanket accusations.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I've been thinking about this situation from the point of view of astrology, since mum's been really upset and looking towards such things for some comfort. Disclaimer though - I enjoy reading about it and trying to figure things out sometimes, but have no expertise in these matters and don't even find all the online calculators etc to be very accurate.

Still working on my marketing materials right now so will be back with a detailed explanation later. Just leaving you all with the thought that as per astrology, things are going to get much better for Catherine, and therefore for William too, because a couple's destinies become entwined when they become a couple, and especially when they get married/enter into a commitment.

Also leaving you with this. Someone has to take the rulebook of titles to Google's head 🤦

Screenshot_20221205-203837.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13

wibble

VIP Member
He was also cruel and abusive to his daughter who now hates him
Let's just say...
That bit of the story I question more...
As it rather smelt of the "6 week cycle" - and Yankee Wally took the bait...

Though in fairness, the podcasts she did about life in the brothel were very entertaining, and informative...

Reactions: 12

Autisteuse

VIP Member
That's probably because you have it arse about face.
The Daily Heil - as you call it - has got bugger all to do with anything,in this regard.

But it's nice of you, as a Greek person, to drop in from your sculpture class at St Martin's college...
???
I’m afraid that I haven’t understood a word you said.

• Heart
Reactions: 6