Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vretch

VIP Member
So they have shots of paps harrassing Di and Catherine but none of her? In 3 years in the making, they could not find one shot of her being hounded. And that is suppose to show how she was not protected. The stupidity has no bounds.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
From IG Murky Meg:
1F638983-28D1-4120-8432-060A1C3ED648.jpeg

Diana probably stomached the worst of it as a naive 19 year old, with two small children by the time she was 23, in a loveless marriage, and contemplating a worldwide media obsession. Yet she gave 15 years of service to the UK.

Kate has had this since she too was in her late teens. She has earned the respect she has today by being solid as a rock. Stoic in the face of media intrusion - long lens topless photos, her family mocked, cameras outside her workplace. In the face of it she has always been engaged and unpretentious. She has served us for 11 years and counting.

Meghan came along with an aggressive American PR firm that wanted to pitch her to us Brits as the new Diana. She steam rollered in here wanting to use her ‘new platform’ to ponificate about feminism. She didn’t wait to get her feet under the table before she started to act louche. She was setting up gaudy celebrity chat show stints when she should have been focused on her job. Then there was the secrecy over the birth of her first child. I note she still hasn’t threatened to sue Sarah Vine for her DM article mentioning the moon bump. Sarah Vine who was married to Michael Gove - a sitting MP at the time she supposedly gave birth, so this may well indicate her boldness is due to them knowing something that pays credence to that story!!!!!
Meghan managed 22 months of ‘service’ or more aptly- self service. Pathetic!!!

Enough with the racism twoddle. She behaved appalling and her race and gender does not absolve her for the disrespect and disrepute she has brought upon the UK (directly) and the US (indirectly). She’s a disgrace. They both are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

moldwarp

VIP Member
Old shola is banging out the race card yet again on twitter there is something mentally wrong with that woman
None of these people actually care about fighting racism

If they did they would be talking about how women of Afro-Caribbean decent aged over 40 in Britain are three times more likely to suffer domestic violence as white British women.

They would be talking about the number of young girls of conservative Muslim faith in the UK whose parents pull them out of school early to marry or because they are against further education for girls.

They would be talking about the number of young women from Eastern and Southern Europe who are trafficked into the UK.

These are all issues where race intersects with anti-women violence....which is EXACTLY what Camilla's event at Buckingham Palace last week was meant to highlight. It was specifically an event for Afro-Carribean women working in the domestic violence spehre.

Is Shola talking about these vital issues? No...instead she's talking about frivoloities....because she's figured that that's the way she'll get more clicks and likes.

These people are just grifters looking to enhance their own careers. They do not care at all about the vulnerable people they claim to be helping.

Megan is the same.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Angelesque

Just dropping in to say the thing that is REALLY grinding my fears about this Netflix bollocks is the supporting line “A Netflix Global Event”.

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK

OOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF

YOUUUUUUUUU

SELF-OBSESSEDDDDDDDDDDD

ARSEHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

…oh that feels a bit better.

Just needed to get that out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ChipDex

VIP Member
The reason everything changes after the wedding is their real personas came out, stories don’t come from nowhere and Valentine Low is a respected journalist with meticulous sources. They’ve done nothing to endear themselves since in spite of Himalayan efforts to do so. It would be incredibly sad to see them struggling to be liked so much with zero insight if they weren’t so malicious themselves.
I think it was Eugenie's wedding where things began to change. There was absolutely no need to wear that coat the way she did. We saw her in the white shift dress in Sydney a few days later, and she certainly didn't look in need of open coats. It was so obviously done for attention on another woman's wedding day.

And then, on the tour, the RRs clearly started to see and hear things. Smeg snapping at a tearful aide, as witnessed by Rebecca English. Hazza's nasty attitude to the RRs on the plane, etc. A few of them, including Arthur Edwards, said he'd changed.

And that's all on them and their own behaviour. Not the media, the rest of the RF or the public. I very much doubt William was remotely jealous after the Aussie tour. More likely horrified at what he heard back from the staff. It was just after that tour that the first bullying claims were made, I think.

And was it Valentine Low who wrote that the staff said it was like dealing with a pair of teenagers? From the snivelling and whining on view in that trailer, he wasn't wrong, was he?

And Tom Bower was clearly right about how they thought they were special, the stars, and should get preferential treatment.

This is an epic, pathetic whingefest from a pair of immensely privileged middle-aged brats, chucking their toys out of the pram because someone said No. At a time when ordinary people are facing an unprecedented drop in living standards.

And we're supposed to feel sorry for them because there was a nasty old hierarchy, nobody thought Smeg was the reincarnation of Mummy, and the media called them out a few times. Like they do to all the RF.

I hope Netflix stitch them right up. They deserve it.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mrsoh

VIP Member
This is the biggest toddler tantrum I've ever seen, and all because they got told there is no half in or out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Ceejayaitch

I think the next 6 weeks are going to be really interesting times. I am convinced their day is coming. There is a different tone in the reporting - people are calling out the use of the Happy Potter premiere photo in the trailer, the moonbump has been mentioned and I can see social media in its droves calling out further inaccuracies in the sobumentary and whingefest of this book. I think with the book and NF release it’s going to stitch them up like a pair of kippers and I’m firing up the popcorn 🍿

It’s been a long time coming but it’s coming

• Heart
Reactions: 70

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
One (of the many things) I find odd about these two, were they not campaigning about miss information in the press and on social media and wanted a clamp down on it? - then why is their trailer showing incorrect and misleading photo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Chita

VIP Member
Scrutiny is not abuse
Archetype is not stereotype
Privacy is not what they want
Meghan is not disliked because of her race. It's because of her hypocrisy and lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

JAR21

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #273 You know you're in for a doozy when they wheel out Bouzy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Zippy2000

VIP Member
ooooh I forgot to mention I reported shouty shola on twitter last night for hate speech and race baiting will let you know if there is any out come

• Heart
Reactions: 67

D. A.

VIP Member
So apparently Smeg has been named in the FT 25 most influential women 😲
Try & hold on to your breakfast 🤢
Screenshot_20221205-104124.png

Screenshot_20221205-104156.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

SnoodPark

Let me get this right:
- Mere accident of royal birth accords Harry a hugely exalted position in the hierarchy of British society. And that's fine by him.
- Being just slightly below the top of the family hierarchy, on account of the same accidents of birth, is reason to bemoan one's terrible misfortune at the unfairness and iniquity of life, sufficient to warrant a globally enacted tantrum.
OK, got it...

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Daily Mail - not pulling punches now
The last sentences of the caption ... what a blunder! :ROFLMAO:

"Just days after an image in the first teaser was revealed to be a scrum of photographers at a Harry Potter premier and another dated from when Harry was dating Chelsy Davy, it's now emerged that parts of the second advert also aren't as they seem. A brief clip from the latest trailer shows a group of photographers rushing towards a concrete building which is clearly identifiable as Crawly Magistrates Court - where former glamour model Ms Price appeared last December. 'I was terrified - I didn't want history to repeat itself,' Harry says as the footage is played. Another piece of footage shows a scrum of photographers forming around a car as Meghan says - referring to the royal household - 'I realised they are never going to protect you'. It then cuts to an image of Meghan in tears. But rather than showing the Sussexes being hounded, the footage is in fact of Mr Cohen, Trump's former personal attorney, leaving his New York apartment in 2019 to serve time in prison for financial crimes, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress."

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow