Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Lovely.
Poor Charles is weary, poor Camilla is weary, W&K are ''unsurprised'' of course that Harry is screwing them over, and of course all that after ''weary'' Charlie let Harry wear uniform at the Vigil among millions of other concessions .

W&K of course as ''unsurprised '' as they are need a bit more time ''under the bus'' just to illustrate that ''grin and bear it'' is a valid strategy as long as ''weary'' Charles &Camilla are spared.
And its all just ''mutating '' into ''acceptable '' stories.

Exactly.
If its true what Henry said about us Brits 'needing a lesson ' then I'm actually very p!ssed off.
KC, you represent your people.
Do something!!
Do it now!
I feel this is a pivotal point for the monarchy and those who support it.
Jmo x

• Heart
Reactions: 49

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Bingo. I was watching one of the Diana episodes of Crown recently (I know, I know, don't throw things... I'm a sucker for a high-production-value melodrama with a good soundtrack, OK?) where she's being mobbed by photographers, and it occurred to me that as much as it must have been hellish for her - and Catherine years later - it was probably Meghan's dearest narcissistic fantasy to be treated that way. Dozens of people crowded around, more cameras than she could make eye contact with simultaneously, everyone shouting her name and vying desperately for her magnanimous, momentary attention... it only increased my contempt for her, really.
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Yes!! I have come to the conclusion that Meghan was not fanatical about Diana (or any other celebrity for that matter) as a person, but fanatical about the fame they acquired. That really is all she is interested it. No attachment to people, she seems to be completely sociapathic, picking people up and dropping them. I feel sorry for thise kids. Who knows were all this is going.

• Sad
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Lovely new thread, many thanks to @JAR21 and @MoodyBlue ❤
Thanks too @ChaoticArtist for the healing vibes. I send them out every day for people too.

I've managed to avoid watching the trailor but I watched a couple of YouTubers who were showing it image by image. :sick::sick::sick:
I'm really hoping that NetFlix go Joe Tiger on them but I doubt it will happen. If it did happen, it would earn them a fortune and that's something that NetFlix really need right now. But I bet they don't do it. Maybe in a couple of years, they'll be able to show the truth. With talking heads discussing how they were really treated by Wallis and Vomit. That would be good!

I have no intention of watching their reality show docu-series.

• Heart

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
She ain't thin.

By the looks of her she does a lot of swimming.
Remember the pic of her getting her covid vaccination? Her arms are very toned - her and William are clearly athletic and work out. Look at her mother as well - she doesn't have middle age spread genetics lol.

• Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
I hate to admit I will watch. But will wait at least 2 months. I think they are still furiously cutting parts out that they said negatively.

however,I won’t read “spare” Me. I think that will be full of bullshit.

I know they turned diwn the Dumbarton title. Would be hilarious if it were that or nothing.

I think they are split up. The did all appearances together until lately. I thin Meg is making it last until the Coronation. No way will she miss that.
NO, NO, NO. I for one do NOT want to see those traitors at the Coronation. Why should H and his Ho be part of the ceremony after all their malevolent behaviour?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

SFV

VIP Member
Another classic quote from the comments on Netflix trailer

“Why did you want to make this documentary?”

“Because you offered us $100 million…”

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
In the minority again, but personally, I don't think William should respond to the reality series.

I can see now that no one will ever be satisfied by any responses he gives. The royal watchers, royal fans, anti-royalty groups, Harry's sugars, the indifferent etc... Nothing William says can satisfy anyone. So he shouldn't bother. Just get on with it. It's Christmas and he will be off duty. Switch all phones, tablets and laptops off and go stay with the Middletons.

Harry is Charles' son. Let him deal with it.

William should deal with George, Charlotte and Louis' messes. And those only.

• Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Article re the Sparry book

Thanks for the article. Not too happy with this bit.

'King Charles would pretty much forgive Harry for anything – except dragging Camilla through the mud.
So, do we assume from that, KC3 would still forgive Hazza if he drags the Waleses, maybe even including the children, through the mud then? How nice and reassuring. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I could be wrong, but I feel that Asians don’t complain so much either
They do complain, but they do it quietly and to family. My two sisters are adopted from Korea. Both my sister’s came to me at different times-one in tears as an adult, (my little sister) and told me how she was called slant-eyes, Chinese eyes etc, by kinds in grade school. I felt completely helpless, and it broke my heart to know she had never spoken of this to our parents. She said she hated that her skin was darker, that she thought she was ugly, and wished she wasn’t so Asian looking. Again. Just heart breaking.

• Sad
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Disgraceful b@stard… would these be the same “brits” that lined the streets waving flags and cheering at his £32million wedding to his blushing thrice married bride??

the same “brits” whose hearts broke in September when their beloved Queen died, again they lined the streets in their droves.., All ages queued day and night to respectfully say goodbye to the nations darling Monarch…
yes what a shameful nation of people 🙄🙄 ( harry, you c*nt)

Edited googled. .. £32 million the wedding cost
ungrateful shit🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lol Body Language Guy likening them to a tik tokker. Ooo now showing the photo of her in car with that angry look from years ago! On gb news

• Haha
  • Heart

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Dear Tattlers,
I hereby formally notify you of my Demands.
I want a Netflix or Amazon Prime series to air my grievances against my family and Mr W L's family. They didn't cut us off, they literally didn't give us money in the first place!!
Furthermore, both the Brits and the Americans quite frankly need to be taught a lesson. None of them treat us with the respect we deserve. I also want loads of black and white photos of us looking fun and sexy and a pony and a villa in the South of France.
If my Demands are not met I will scream and scream until I'm sick and I can!
Yours as ever etc.

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
This was in the Express on line - love to know who all these 'sources' are, clearly some PR trying desperately to spin a good yarn (BIB by me)

Harry and Meghan’s documentary to be ‘utterly explosive and worse than royals can imagine'

A source in contact with a Netflix production insider told the Mirror that the new documentary about the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will likely spark more public support for the royal couple. –
Who are they kidding, not judging by the majority of the comments on the trailer

At one point in the trailer, Harry says: “No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors” Well no that’s because it’s called a private life twat, you know, what you both wanted

The trailer ends with a shot of Meghan Markle who says to the camera: “When the stakes are this high, doesn’t it make more sense to hear our story from us?” Yes, but didn’t you then say (as part of your shitting yourself and back peddling) this it wasn’t represented how you would have wanted it to be? Make your bloody mind up

The source continued: “Whatever comes out, some people will think that Harry is betraying his family and that it’s unforgivable. But if what finally airs is as seismic as we’re led to believe then it may be good for the Sussexes –
Hmm OK then (deluded)

The source added: “A lot of people are either pro-Sussex or pro-William and Kate, but there’s a belief that this documentary will bring people onside with Harry and Meghan.
Again, fucking deluded, have you not read the comments on the trailer?

• Haha
  • Wow

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Oh and take away his british passport and block her from ever entering the uk. If they want to teach brits a lesson... . Brits can listen and respond

• Heart
  • Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Had a little break as all the race baiting etc was really getting me down 😔
I have been amusing myself over on the trailer comments 😂 I have screenshot a few of my faves, put behind a spoiler 😊
Screenshot_20221204-205128.png
Screenshot_20221204-205040.png
Screenshot_20221204-204904.png
Screenshot_20221204-204739.png
Screenshot_20221204-204629.png
Screenshot_20221204-204606.png

• Haha
  • Heart