Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Mardy.

Lol 'shipped half of Christmas into BP'

Last edited:
Reactions: 71
Hazno is still feeling the presence of Diana
View attachment 1779578
Does anyone recognise the style of houses in the background built on a hill/slope ? Just wondering if this is a holiday snap As I have said before I honestly believe they travel quite frequently but we never get to hear about it, as no one is really interested, maybe we will see more of this seeing as we cannot see in their home - so we will never really get to see what goes on behind their closed doors but they are happy to photograph themselves in other peoples.

Reactions: 32
Crapping crapholes... I hate to bring work to y'all on a Saturday but I just found this TMZ contest. One of the categories is William V. Stoat!!! I'm fully over the Grifties but a short detour isn't bad. Right now it's at 50/50

Reactions: 28
Interesting

Attachments

Reactions: 44
It's just The Princess of Wales. What you used would be her title if she was divorced!

But we could call her Princess Catherine, if we do what they did with Diana!
I'd use Princess Catherine every day before I use Princess Meghan
It's the only reason I don't want their titles taken away, the sugars will try to make everyone use it!

Reactions: 31
Make Your Party More Entertaining!
Hire H in the costume of your choosing,
to fit the theme of your party!!

Reactions: 59
Catherine has been rocking off the shoulder dresses for years. Anything Meghan does, she can do better.
Catherine's style of outfits has become a lot less fussy just like Diana's did. Less is more when you're wearing such delicious jewellery. İ like her in grey tweed, black, and white dresses from above.

Reactions: 53
That green dress is so simple yet so statement . Cue meghan in green in coming weeks 🫠

Reactions: 42
I'm all for fair elections but if you refresh the page you can vote again....

Reactions: 30
Body baddy is going to read out the best comments from the Netflix trailer! This is gonna be hilarious!
Anyone know what time?

Reactions: 55
Make Your Party More Entertaining!
Hire H in the costume of your choosing,
to fit the theme of your party!!

View attachment 1779661View attachment 1779646View attachment 1779670

Nope. Won't do it even to my enemies. Mainly because they'll find his title him 'lustworthy'.

I just realised something. Almost this time last year we were laughing that Smegs would soon reveal her own (musical) instrument-playing skills. You know, because Catherine and her piano.

Who would have thought it would be Sparry who would end up holding a kiddie guitar?!

What do we think happened? TW wasn't willing to put the effort in? Knew she couldn't compete with Catherine and we would make fun of her? Thought she could show Sparry up publicly for just posing?

Scared to look up what a guitar means according to the Urban Dictionary.

Reactions: 40
Wait a minute...Nononono! WHY? WHY? WHY? An off the shoulder dress!!!!!! Now all the sugars will say Catherine, Princess of Wales, is copying TW's dress style....
Who gives a flying fuck what the sugarz say. Sméagol did not invent the boat neck/off the shoulder look. She doesn't have an origianl idea in her seething, sneaky, spiteful brain.

How many people will actually watch more than one whiney, vapid episode of the reek's love story? It's the holiday season, people are shopping, going to parties, or just trying to stay warm and fed. Watching rich, privileged, middle aged people pda and whine dosen't seem appealing. When Sméagol said 'story this important' I lost it-Bwhahahaha. Important to whom? The sugarz?
What I find so interesting is the simularities between the Sméagol sugarz and the amber heard sugarz. They are beyond ardent, they are zealots-which I find very creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 51
Yes, commiserations to our American tattlers who are lumbered with them .
They have our sympathies, and they can enjoy slagging them on U.K. Tattle on here, with us
If these two ever cause a traffic jam that I am stuck in, I will personally hire a drone to drop coyote poop on their mansion. They should stay home and not be seen or heard from

Reactions: 29
ok.... since you brought it up first, have heard that Smegs has been taking piccolo lessons for years.... (didn't have the guts to look up guitar on Urban Dictionary) but did find that *piccolo* is slang for *dickkolo* on Urban Thesaurus....

Reactions: 28
It seems as though it allows you to refresh the page and vote again

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.