Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
The title was a play on words. There was no racial bias.

Sex work is the oldest profession in the world and sex workers come from all genders, races, and social classes. Like any other profession most sex workers do the job they do to provide for their families, it's a job. Unlike Meghan and Harry who have decided their job is to destroy his family, while I prefer the term sex worker, hooker is more than apt in this case. I have more respect for honest sex workers than these two lying fuckers
Drugs and sex have been around since the dawn of time. They will always be traded.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Limey

VIP Member
The fact that the date keeps changing tells me that Netflix either don't want the documentary to air or they are pushing the date further back because they need to edit things out as either the Palace have hit back or Netflix themselves are not happy with the things that are in the documentary.
Wonder if Harry has asked to return home, and he's been given certain conditions e.g. withdraw consent for documentary? He's presumably signed his life away on a contract he won't have read.

• Wow
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Because eveything is different now our beautiful Late Queen is dead. I believe that prior to her death, things were handled her way. No comment or explain. That was her way, rightly or wrongly. No way would Prince William disrespect her by hitting out if she didn’t want it. Prince William is not his horrid brother, he would have respected his Grandmothers wishes.

But now things have changed. If Hazza does go too far with Catherine or the children, I do think he will defend them wholeheartedly.

Again, he cannot do it with every negative story they put out, that only diminishes his defence. He must make his mark against something worth defending otherwise he is just like them, whinging over nonsense. How is that strategy doing for the Harkles? Not so good, so PW is too smart to play that game.
Well that is what is what is said...
And my having a dig at William is partly to get him to pull his finger out.

Nor am I suggesting the Royal Family should be issuing libel writs left, right and centre...
Generally when I hear people saying such things, I find myself asking 'for what?'

And there is merit in their going about their business, and carrying out their duties, etc...

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
It presents very differently in females as well
Oh, I know - I’d been masking for decades before I discovered that I was neurodivergent all along… women so often have it dinned into their heads that they must ‘play nicely’ and ‘be kind’ at the expense of themselves and their needs. It’s just exhausting.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
We need salt? I had to throw away some earlier today when dad put some in a bowl to sprinkle over his meal, then got oil in it 🤦

Probably not a good time to share this then ...

IMG-20221204-WA0000.jpg

Anyway, there's still nothing on Netflix here. Except this.

images - 2022-12-04T203657.877.jpeg

This description of the plot is interesting:

"When Harish (Amitabh Bachchan) loses his wife Gayatri (Neena Gupta), he doesn’t have any shoulder to cry upon. His children are busy with their work and partying, and the neighbours are more interested in gossip and providing perfunctory advice.

Harish wants to follow the rituals but has no clear idea of how to go about them. Having missed the last phone call from her mother, his advocate daughter Tara (Rashmika Mandanna) is angry and the fact that she sees no logic in these rituals only adds to it. The elder son Karan (Pavail Gulati) is unable to take his mind off the board meetings and his American wife Daisy (Elli AvrRam) struggles to fit in. Harish’s adopted son Angad (Sahil Mehta) responds to stress by overeating, while the youngest Nakul is unreachable."

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Crapping crapholes... I hate to bring work to y'all on a Saturday but I just found this TMZ contest. One of the categories is William V. Stoat!!! I'm fully over the Grifties but a short detour isn't bad. Right now it's at 50/50 🤮🤮🤮
W 51% now. Used DDG and voted a few times

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Duchess of Narsussex and more comments! Hilarious. Some of them literally made me laugh out loud. Wonder if the harkles are reading them? They must be as H reads everything negative written about them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Now watching Priyanka Chopra play an obsessed murderer. Plastic surgery is involved. These post-midnight movies are something else 😂😂😂

TW is still a what-Freda-says. This movie is making me feel that even more so.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member

"The biggest thing that we look at is, are we getting enough viewership to justify the cost of the series?"

Netflix also considers three other metrics when it decides whether to cancel or renew a show. It looks at two data points within the first seven days and first 28 days of a show being available on the service. The first is Starters, or households THAT watch just one episode of a series. The second data point is Completers, subscribers who finish an entire season.

The final metric is Watchers, which is the number of subscribers who watch a show. ...in a 28-day viewership, which refers to the number of people who watch an entire season of a show within a month, was consistently referenced as one of the metrics used to decide renewal. All of that data helps Netflix paint a picture about whether to renew your favorite series.

If you must watch the first episode, don't watch the rest. Just sayin' 😏
Hopefully it will be on YouTube to capture and save on here!

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It's going to be a lecture on critical race theory isn't it ?
Why don't they go and live in Botswana like he wanted to?
Just go
Disappear

Because it's not LA. With all the shiny couture that doesn't fit her. And the shiny baubles that look like cheap tat on her. And the shiny glam moneyed people who she wants to sip cocktails by the pool with. No one will care about her puff pieces there.

JAR21

VIP Member
Sadly, once you are accused of being a racist, denying it, or trying to prove it, the accuser believes even more that you are a racist. It is fast becoming the insult that sticks. It encourages the fanatics and the loud mouths like Shola and that other black woman who was doing my head in by pointing her finger constantly at the white lady she was discussing the subject with. You may be British, you may be black , but the one thing I actually hate about you is that you are just bloody rude.
Sorry @Nuttynana this is going against your wishes, but I am MAD . 😤
Why is it usually women making these accusations? Other than Jussie Smollett, you don't see many accusations from men.

• Wow
  • Heart