Harry & Meghan #269 When will Charles put an end to this crap? The ginger whinger and his penis fly trap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see...

So Lady Susan was using MK Ultra techniques....

Has Lady Susan got a white Fiat Uno?
She is after money - expecting a huge cheque from KC3 in time for Christmas - or wants to be employed to give training to the staff - her 5 minutes of fame will soon fade. I wonder what her salary is?

Gift aid:
Not recognised by HMRC for gift aid

Total income: £363,506
Total expenditure: £163,298
Total income includes £52,346 from 2 government contract

Income / Expenditure31/03/201931/03/202031/03/2021
Total gross income£14.71k£50.73k£363.51k
Total expenditure£18.85k£41.60k£163.30k
Income from government contractsN/A£40.00k£52.35k
Income from government grantsN/AN/AN/A

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I was going to watch, because sometimes feeling rage perks me up a bit, but I’m not sure my heart could withstand too much of this utter shite
I definitely won’t watch it, but I read the synopsis posted and almost barfed. I just can’t with these two.

Dear Karma, I don’t have my CDL, but can I drive the bus just this one time???

Reactions: 15
You really do need popcorn, with these cunts don't you?

Reactions: 20
I knew it. Definitely not overly welcome in a lot of African households. Bitter much?

Reactions: 17
Lady C says Marlene didn't want the questions as she would have had to say, I'm not African and ngozi is not my real name.

Makes a good point that the RF shouldn't have had knee jerk reaction and should have said they would look into it/investigate or wtte, and that LH was not a racist as her previous 60 years of service show. Until the Smeg apogist turned up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Yesterday King C showed who he is going to be as a monarch. He'll be an overcooked noodle. He is no leader. A strong man would have defended Lady S. A strong king would have revoked the titles from Sparky and Clown. I knew he'd be a shadow of his mother. SMH

Reactions: 39
They don't like their ethnicity referred to either. Meanwhile adjacent ethnicities feel the unfairness of this.

The trailer is really NOT going down well on t'other place, not a word of defence 13 pages in

Reactions: 34
Ffs how old are they? These PDA pics are what teenagers do (but with real passion) or cheesy influencers do.
Waiting for the Tik Tok launch...

Reactions: 25
You need to watch this…She did a great job!
I posted that earlier WYD! How are you. See you words with friends xx

Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news at 10.15 re are the harkles sabotaging the Wales USA trip. Should be interesting!

Reactions: 14
OMg, I hate those darn things!! I will do everything I can to avoid them. EVERY FREAKING time I use them, there is some darn problem!! I hate them with a passion. And I will fuss and fuss if I have to use them.
I don't blame you for cussing at them, wisebutwild, they are the scourge of the earth.

I posted that earlier WYD! How are you. See you words with friends xx

Tom Bower and Sam Markle on gb news at 10.15 re are the harkles sabotaging the Wales USA trip. Should be interesting!
Haha! I deleted my post so it wasn’t a double up! Headed to WWF now!!!

Reactions: 7
Was just gonna post this. So Lady H had infact reached out several times to speak with Marlene but had no response. What a surprise said noone ever. Why do that and ruin your PR and several lucrative media interviews

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.